RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

MACina

Talk that talk
thud.gif
it reminds me of a vampier version of rebel. Now I want it!

GORGEOUS
bigheart.gif

Honi

TTT works so much better when I apply it with a brush, blot and then apply an extra layer from the tube. Looks a LOT less streaky and patchy.

LavenderPearl

I bought one of the 3 lipsticks from that Maybelline collection in "Lavender Voltage" a few weeks ago at rite aid and I wasn't terribly impressed with the formula. Swatched on the lips its looks like a lustre version of Heroine but it applies unevenly (too much work!)
I'm telling you, Prep + Prime Lip solves everything! Used P+PL with Violet Intrigue and it really smoothed out the application and left an even stain on my lips after the gloss wore down. :D

amyg

I was all ready to pass on TTT b/c of the ugly ass packaging... But the swatches! Oh gosh, it looks so beautiful. It will be mine!

luvlydee

I dont think riri had TTT on. The swatches of the lipstick look more purple and thr lipstick she had on looked berry? More Like Fixed on Drama-esque lol

P

pockykami

I dont think riri had TTT on. The swatches of the lipstick look more purple and thr lipstick she had on looked berry? More Like Fixed on Drama-esque lol
Yeah from this photo it looks a lot like diva and sin to me. I'm gonna have to see real swatches or try before I buy. I'm not interested in doing a waiting room anyways.

Latest posts