RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Richelle83

Those tags are real classy by the way. No irony in there whatsoever.
Thank you! I was feeling so old when I read them. I was like, "Do people really write this stuff on the forever-net?!" I mean complete with pictures so folks have no question it was you?

Listen up kids (and adults who are acting like it): I work in HR. Companies/individual search committee members are plugging you into search engines to see what they find. They think you're foolish and are not offering you interviews and jobs based on your terrible judgment. Scholarship committees are passing on you b/c you wouldn't represent them well. (Or they know another kids will represent them better.) I know what you do on your own time is your own business, but you are making it the world's business when you put it on the internet. You may not recall, but www stands for WORLD WIDE WEB. Stop it!

erine1881

Word!!! around my way it's between $2.50 and $3.00 and I'm not trying to go over that for a pair or individuals lol.
Exactly! I buy all mine in bulk and with my discounts i haven't paid over $2 yet! When i worked for mac i was more for lashes and that was insane!

Prettypackages

Found this on Tumblr...TTT? Or Fixed on Drama/Diva?
th_dunno.gif

this girl is gorgeous. I can't say I'm sick of her b/c I don't listen to top 40 radio everyday and don't pay attention to celeb news and gossip. Like, I saw Kanye's baby by accident.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages
that along with #ghettogoth.. seriously.. why?

That is almost like a double negative. Makes no sense at all.

MissTT

If I wasn't on my tablet i'd post even more applauding gifs. Also: you kids get off of my lawn! *waves cane* My baby turned 21 last week. Maybe I'm feeling old.

RRiFe

Okay, I have a question...out of all the pics we have seen, does anybody have a pic of the actual packaging (boxes) of the items?  I am usually not picky about the packaging but if this particular collection comes in the regular MAC black boxes then I am actually going to be MAD!  LOL!!
this picture will answer your question. Maybe they're preparing special packaging but those are actually with the regular one lol
43b86ab0_image.jpeg

erine1881

this picture will answer your question. Maybe they're preparing special packaging but those are actually with the regular one lol
43b86ab0_image.jpeg
These have the sample labels on them (as you can see on the box behind the lipsticks), which are sent to people who review products early, as well as trainers. It has nothing to do with the final product's packaging.

Honi

These have the sample labels on them (as you can see on the box behind the lipsticks), which are sent to people who review products early, as well as trainers. It has nothing to do with the final product's packaging.
iagree.gif

I got regular black packaging, so I cant shed anymore light on it for you.

VioletPearl

Talk that talk
I won't get TTT bacause:
- I will work when the preview party will be held
- probably every store will get only 2-3 items of everything
- it will sell out in 30 sec
- people will go nuts over it
- packaging is not my style, plus it will cost a lot more here I suppose...
- FoD is similar, maybe I will just add a deep purple liner to FoD, and tatdaaam.

But oh my... It looks pure heaven on her! Stunning!
heart.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif

martiangurll

I won't get TTT bacause:
- I will work when the preview party will be held
- probably every store will get only 2-3 items of everything
- it will sell out in 30 sec
- people will go nuts over it
- packaging is not my style, plus it will cost a lot more here I suppose...
- FoD is similar, maybe I will just add a deep purple liner to FoD, and tatdaaam.

But oh my... It looks pure heaven on her! Stunning!
heart.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif
Adding--its dupeable IMHO. I am planning to try lining with deep purple liner, and pop a bit of Heaux in the middle with FoD all around. I ain't got time for games from MAC this go round. That being said, if I get it from the secret site with little drama or from the clearance bin here, well I won't pass on that.

It does look quite stunning in that pic, but wouldn't PreRaphelite be pretty close (minus the finish)?

Latest posts