RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

elegant-one

OMG, I cannot get into my account...sign in looked like it was going to go, bam time out

I'MA GONNA NEED TO BE PUT IN A TIMEOUT FOR REAL after this
wtff.gif

vaisforluvrs

My acct still doesn't say cancelled and they took the money out! They better put that $$$ back in and cancel those orders!!! I placed new ones dang it
If it says pending on your bank account, the money isn't taken out yet. They don't fully charge you unless it's shipped (and even after that sometimes). Neiman Marcus had a pending charge on my cc for a pre-order for almost 2 months. It didn't get taken out until they shipped it.

luvlydee

When something you love becomes a chore, you have to wonder if it's really worth the trouble. That's exactly how I'm feeling about MAC and the way they conduct business as it pertains to their limited edition releases. I've been patronizing MAC long enough to have watched it slide down this slippery slope and it's certainly not much fun anymore. I have seriously begun the walk away to greener pastures.
yea ive been waiting since 12 and still not able to get the lipsticks so whatever im over it. i love you riri but this was just some bull. I'm over mac. i will be getting some stuff in the fall collection but not from the mac site ill probably get it from nordies or something

ForeverJenn

I dont know how true that is. I still havent received any text about this collection, but I did get an email at about 12:20.
well it took me nearly 2 hours for this order to go through after it was officially launched. This better not get cancelled! at this point, I don't even care if the other orders do.

brittbby

If it says pending on your bank account, the money isn't taken out yet. They don't fully charge you unless it's shipped (and even after that sometimes). Neiman Marcus had a pending charge on my cc for a pre-order for almost 2 months. It didn't get taken out until they shipped it.
I know but it puts a hold on my acct and shows a different available balance so I want that ish honr

internetchick

I have yet to get a cancellation. Just my luck I will have a s--- ton of boxes show up. Guaranteed side eye from the husband lol.

shontay07108

Finally got to my account. It says pending. I ordered an eyeliner brush along w/ the two lipsticks so maybe that's what's pending. I cannot tell you how far I will throw that box if the brush is all I get.

Naughtyp

ughhhh trying to reorder for me and Jessica! neither on eof us got a cancelation email and ive been trying to check our order statuses but this site is being dumb!
why are all my non mac friends trying to text me right now tho fudge! lol

kissy89

Ok ladies, guess I will put my two cents in... Am I the only one who thinks that it is FAIR to cancel the orders, (although I wish they would put it back in your account fast) but it wouldnt be fair that some ladies got a headstart in the "race". I wanted this collection just as bad as the rest of you gals, but if a company states a specific time for something to release, then they should honor that...Now on to the next comment... geesh yall are wearing me thin with these comments, how can you get mad at MAC for honoring their original word!? Im sure if you missed out on this collection, you would be upset too that others got a headstart and ordered 3-4 lipsticks of one color....
clapping.gif

cocotears

Well, I just looked at my account and the order I placed before the "official launch" is still pending. It has yet to be cancelled.

vaisforluvrs

I have yet to get a cancellation. Just my luck I will have a s--- ton of boxes show up. Guaranteed side eye from the husband lol.
Did you place your order today or last night? I just wonder if the orders that were placed last night are being cancelled but not the ones from today. My first order went through around 8:20am PT and it is still pending.

Richelle83

When something you love becomes a chore, you have to wonder if it's really worth the trouble. That's exactly how I'm feeling about MAC and the way they conduct business as it pertains to their limited edition releases. I've been patronizing MAC long enough to have watched it slide down this slippery slope and it's certainly not much fun anymore. I have seriously begun the walk away to greener pastures.
I know how you feel. I am sure some of my friend roll their eyes at me constantly talking about Inglot but hey, you really can't beat them. NARS and BITE have some awesome lipsticks too. Doesn't even matter they are more expensive, convenience wins out.

Dellbie

took the words right outta my mouth. I can't believe i got so stressed out.