RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

elegant-one

First of all we always use 'technological means' to order.

Second - 'Circumvent' ...really? I don't think that is an appropriate word to describe ordering online
wtff.gif

PeachTwist

Her swatch is similar to the way it looks on my lips but her colours seem to lack a little purple to them, so keep that in mind (heaux is too red in her pics)
I'm NC20ish
Thanks, love! Is Heaux berry-ish? It's really hard for me to figure out how it'll look on NC15 due to the different swatches I keep seeing. I actually really like how RRB looks on her lips, even if it is lacking a little purple. I want THAT colour, lol! Ugh, so difficult. Here I was gonna skip the whole collection. :/

luvlydee

I don't want to say what I am about to say:  I have been bored by MAC for the longest time.  zzzzzzzzz.. maybe I am too jaded or my interest is going in different directions. this RiRi Woo collection is another misnomer.. sadly we all buy into hype.  Nothing new or noteworthy in either colours or textures. sorry for the downer. :tip:
Omg! Hergreyness where have u been!! Yea getting to that point of boredom now lol

josephine90

First of all we always use 'technological means' to order.

Second - 'Circumvent' ...really? I don't think that is an appropriate word to describe ordering online
wtff.gif
technological means? i mean we did go to their website and add to cart, oh and log in to our account, sounds very technical to me!! LOL

PeachTwist

I just got off the phone with CS after a 15 minute wait. One of mine is still in pending limbo but I was assured that it is going to ship.
001_unsure.gif
I know, so hard to trust them at this point. So there is hope yours will ship too.

She also told me there were 'NOTES' in my account
rofl.gif
I'm sure there is & prolly not love notes either
greengrin.gif
th_roll1.gif

Oh lord. MAC are definitely getting this from me atm:
th_loser.gif

Carolina Marie

i know rite! but im afraid if i delay it, they cant fix it if anything is wrong!
haha yes its damn if you do, damn if you don't
you don't wanna call because if your order wasn't on their radar before, it will be now. but at the same time you wanna make sure nothings wrong!! haha well i'd say if its not shipped by tonight you def need to call

brittbby

I just called and TRUST ME-they don't know themselves. I was told to re-order! So much BULL$HIT! Thinking about getting NARS Satin Lip Pencils instead. F U MAC!
That's my biggest issue. Like really? Own up to your mistake and try to rectify it instead of making ur customers feel like you don't give two shits. MAC does not value CS at all!!! And what about my order that had HK and BG? How am i suppose to reorder. I'm going to wait the 48 hour time frame before I call them again and give them a piece of my mind. Like you better know why you cancelled orders. That's just bad business

Richelle83

I don't want to say what I am about to say: I have been bored by MAC for the longest time. zzzzzzzzz.. maybe I am too jaded or my interest is going in different directions.

this RiRi Woo collection is another misnomer.. sadly we all buy into hype. Nothing new or noteworthy in either colours or textures.

sorry for the downer.

hatsoff.gif
wavey.gif

This certainly is not good news!

GlamQueen21

I called CS and I told them about my first four orders that were placed before noon being cancelled. I also was told that about my last two orders that I placed should not cancel. I know for sure that they will refund me within 2-3 business days. I'm going to be on the lookout for my orders of RiRi Woo, RiRi Boy and Heaux lipsticks to see if they are still on pending and wait for them to be shipped.

elegant-one

I hoard socks. I seem to go through them like they're going out of style. Holes, one of them goes missing so the pair is incomplete etc. I can't really buy any kind of clothing without buying socks. The best bit? I live in flip flops year round -- even in winter, so I don't know why I hoard them.
Yes, thongs of the flip flop kind!!! Love em

VampyCouture

Just got caught up. Wow! Lots have happened. One of the most entertaining threads lol

My Heaux & Riri Boy are backordered. After looking at swatches, think I'm gonna cancel on RRB and just get Heaux. I already have Revlon Berry Haute.

miss0annette

Just got caught up. Wow! Lots have happened. One of the most entertaining threads lol

My Heaux & Riri Boy are backordered. After looking at swatches, think I'm gonna cancel on RRB and just get Heaux. I already have Revlon Berry Haute.
This thread is like the boyfriend I just can't quit.
th_confused_new.gif

StrongWoman

I just called and TRUST ME-they don't know themselves. I was told to re-order! So much BULL$HIT! Thinking about getting NARS Satin Lip Pencils instead. F U MAC!
You would think they had figured it out (or made up a reason by now). Anger-shopping! I do it, too.