RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

BeautyByLele

I think I just fell in love with Heaux!!!
Me too !!! And I don't even have it yet
girlhaha.gif

TheEverydayDiva

Anyway, I am a bit shy with posting online but I had to say my jaw dropped when I saw how amazing Heaux looks on you, PrettyKitty. Like ridiculously beautiful. I more than hope that is how it will look on me, if the lipstick gods and the UPS gods are merciful.
specktra_welcome.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

My story... All I wanted was Heaux .

I'm on at 8 am (West coast time). It took me 30 mins from clicking on it to check out to finalizing the purchase.

I got it though, and I'm happy about that.

I know there was more products and hype for Riri this time around, but I don't remember RiRi Woo taking forever... Possibly cause I wasn't trying to get it at the time that it launched.
It took probably 15 mins.

I swear I wanted to close my window and just forget it , it took that long. I had my iPad trying to get in, my google chrome (which worked eventually) Safari open, my iPod touch... LOL

I'm glad MAC made these Riri launches one per customer, on the exact time and date of release... But seriously the waiting was nerve wrecking and should not be so bad for a beauty product.. It isn't like if you purchased something RiRi coming to your house... I mean really MAC. Er.

MAC has debited my card now, so crosses fingers that Heaux arrives safely.

P.S. You know you are getting old when you don't know that Heaux is a way the kids are spelling Ho these days... Now I'm gonna have fun telling people what the name of the color I have on is... hahaha
I thought I was the only one that didn't know that!! LMAO!! I have really enjoyed telling people I'm getting a Heaux and she will look good with my Boyfriend Stealer, aka, Husband Stealer!

Tahlia

Here's Heaux on me! Feel free to read my review and check my other swatches on my blog! (link is in my signature)

you're making me want it!!! i'm so confused, it looks exactly how i want it to look on you but then on others it looks meh and just like a darker red.. is the photo really true to colour?

josephine90

Hahaha thanks!
Thanks! :)
I'm not sure why it look so warm in other pics! Maybe the lighting, camera or even skintone.
Oh I don't know, I don't own Rebel! Sorry!
Thank you! :)
It's true to colour, it's exactly how it looks on me! :) I don't know why it look so warm on other swatches.
Thank you! No, but I did use a lip brush to get it perfectly defined. :)
u just look so amazing! I dun even own a lip brush, any recommendations?