RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

allthingsglam

Mac cancelled my order of riri boy which I don't understand because they are still selling it. I'm done I'm not going to reorder I guess I be happy with what I have

Richelle83

And my two shipping notices have not updated but MyUPS thingie said it would be here tomorrow
smash.gif

allthingsglam

u just look so amazing! I dun even own a lip brush, any recommendations?
I love lip brushes my advice to u is get a nice one I used to buy those 1.99 ones and they lefted little hairs on my lips how gross lol.since I started investing in brushes my first one was a mac retractable brush I loss it but it was great since then I have both chanel lip brushes inglot has a nice one for 9 dollars I think I have a nars one revlon I got that one at the dollar tree. All in all I they all are pretty nice but my favorite is my nars one I would be all so upset it ever get loss.

miss0annette

I ordered pre-launch (Ok, fine, cancel my order Mac) and have emailed Mac and Estee Lauder and have yet to here from them.
censored.gif

I haven't reordered either because my funds aren't back in my account. Although I still think it was wrong of them to cancel my order for their mistake I'll accept it but the least they could do is email me back and give some kind of explanation. I never even got an actual cancellation email. RAWR

Medgal07

I ordered 1 Heaux and 1 RRW. Not for me, but for fellow Specktrettes. I just couldn't stand the thought of ebay vultures snatching up all of them. If the peeps I have in mind don't want them I'll put them in my sales thread.
That's really selfless of you Naynadine
bouquet.gif

Medgal07

I just checked my order status this morning. One of my two orders says "partially shipped". Checked it out and only Hibiscus Kiss shipped out while the RiRi Boy I ordered with it is on backorder. Well at least I'll be getting Hibiscus Kiss for sure? Just trying to see the bright side of this collection.
sigh.gif
Glad for you Serenity----my heart broke for you yesterday. A birthday girl should always get what she wants!

DMcG9

MAC Canada didn't do backordering either. Once it's sold out on the site, that's just it. For RiRi Round Two, everything but RRW is sold out (in Canada).

If you had to have a lipliner for Heaux, what do you think it will be? Currant?

PrettyKitty

Quote:Originally Posted by josephine90

u just look so amazing! I dun even own a lip brush, any recommendations?

Thank you! :) I use the MAC 318 brush, I like how stiff it is, but it always open in my handbag. :(
Quote:Originally Posted by miss0annette

Just gorgeous!!

Thanks! :)
Quote:Originally Posted by elegant-one

Truly Stunning!

You can be our resident Hotty Heaux
eyelove.gif

I'm not sure I want that! lol
Quote:Originally Posted by chi1216

OMG!!!! This is gorgeous on you!!!

Thank you!