RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

KMQE716

On instgram you are now able to make short videos. I've seen a few people already doing it.. I havent been on instagram long but its time to start to unfollow some of these folks.... It seems like there is always some type of drama going on over there !
o_O at videos! lordt!

Addict4MAC

It gets me mad that it seems like everyone on Instagram is getting their stuff without a problem but all my girls on Specktra are not.
ssad.gif
i havent even looked at it on Instagram im avoiding there so i dont even look n get mad

On instgram you are now able to make short videos. I've seen a few people already doing it.. I havent been on instagram long but its time to start to unfollow some of these folks.... It seems like there is always some type of drama going on over there !
Really? I thought that was Vine...
th_dunno.gif

RaizinnthaSun

Thank you! :) I use the MAC 318 brush, I like how stiff it is, but it always open in my handbag. :(

Thanks! :)

I'm not sure I want that! lol

Thank you!
Kinda off topic, but can anyone recommend a brush similar to the MaC 318 that's less expensive, or another stiff lip brush that's not so pricey?

jetese

That means both of you may be close to the Fourth Street MAC, lol.
GUH AT THAT STORE. They had like 4 pink fridays (aka they took them all for other customers/themselves) and never had rebel diva or hangup in stock. I kick myself for never just going out to the pro store to get smoked purple while I could.

vaisforluvrs

LOL! I was there too.. in my cube like, no one come over here and try to see what Im doing. I had all kinds of other windows open to cover of the MAC page... then I had to go to the ladies room, Im like, don't let anything happen until I get back!
Ha! Same here. My co-worker kept coming to ask me questions, then he said, "Sorry for all the questions. I'm in work mode." Whatever. Right now is our very slow period so I would be doing nothing anyway. So take that!

Carolina Marie

That's how I apply my lipsticks

AND HELL yeah I want it dark and rich too!!!!!!!! LOL

omg they have video now? i didn't know that!

OctoberViolet

You are drop dead GORGEOUS PrettyKitty!!!!! I am loving how Heaux looks on you. Praying it will look like that on me. I love that berry coloring. Thank you for sharing.

Here's Heaux on me! Feel free to read my review and check my other swatches on my blog! (link is in my signature)

jetese

I have quite a few Revlons. 36 to be exact. I'll sport one tomorrow. Probably a coral color.
girlll i need to see that collection. My makeup is all packed up rn bc I'm redoing my room I def need to spreadsheet my stash because I'm always like " I NEED THAT" at Target and I realize I probably already have it.

Carolina Marie

hautelook hasn't changed since I left them I see.
ughh i wish i had known how dumb the company is...the people i talked to were nice but the company policies...SO STUPID, i've never gone through such trouble to return a DAMAGED item. They just try to take advantage of customers hoping they won't complain

Medgal07

My order was pending as of 7 am this morning then I checked again and now it says cancelled.... This was just a big ole mess...
I'm so disgusted for you both---for everyone touched by this fiasco. I still have not yet received a shipping notice, yet yesterday CS said my order is in
the warehouse ready to be shipped. I have zero confidence because of the horrible experiences of others that I've read about here.

ETA: Just got my shipping notice & UPS tracking number, but UPS has not updated their info.