share your freak!

Hawkeye

oooh are you ready for this?

I hate hate hate with a passion-church songs. Not because I have anything against God-but because when I was in high school I went to a private Christian School. There are three songs (Holiness, Sanctuary,and Lord I lift your name on high) that I swear to God if I go to church and they are singing it I will have to leave the room. It is literally like someone taking nails and scratching them on the black board to me. It really pisses me off too because I know a lot of people love singing to God but when I went to this school those songs and a lot of others-seriously they sang them about 20 times EVERY F*cking Wed. at chapel. To this day-I cannot be anywhere near those songs.

As for spiders-I have gotton over my fear of them but God forbid if they are big. I hate those kind of spiders!

I am really afraid of when I die-who will take care of my little kitties?

MACgirl

My 2 biggest phobias are being stuck in a very tight space and not being able to move or breathe, and the first one is sharks! i know the chance of getting bitten is scarce but somehow im so terrified i wont got past my ankles at the beach. Even at a cove where its shark free, i wont ever go past my ankles becuase i get so scared!, the sharks face, its body, the teeth its just that id be helpless agiasnt it, i lvie on earth and am able to defend myself on land but once in the water im not able to protect myself im at the sharks mercy...that thought is what scares me the most. One mroe thing that i wasnt going to post cuase its stupid, i have a pool and even in the daylight i cant go in it myself becuase (did it once) i feel a shark is after me when im swimming under and i start to panic....

mona971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
I'm super scared or spiders I scream and jump on a table or chair if I see one, even if it's really small.

I'm with you on the spider thing. I hate them, in fact I don't like many bugs at all. Earwigs creep me out as well. But I have a real spider phobia, I think I would pass out if one crawled on me.

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
and I used to not be able to sleep in my bedroom unless the wardrobe doors were closed! It's passed recently.

Yes me too!! So I'm not the only person out there! It happens a lot to me and even if I lie in bed and be all wrapped in my bed sheets and feel comfy I have to get up and close them!!

Another thing: This morning I got scared of myself! I was in a state between sleeping and being awake but more on the sleeping-site! I was able to hear, I took a deep breath and this weird sound came out of my mouth! It sounded like a combo of parrot and mouse and I was suddenly awake and uber-afraid!!!

AlliSwan

Ughhh spiders suck. I am not terribly afraid of them, but they do scare me if I can't kill them or if they're really big or really fast. Creepy story: (Those deathly afraid of spiders, skip ahead) when I still lived at home, my mom called to me to come get rid of this big spider downstairs (she had arthritis and even grasping a broom was hurting her, let alone trying to smash or move a spider). So I ran to the rescue and I was GOING to just sweep it out the door because it was really close to it, but the second I touched it with the broom--and it was a FAT spider body, EW--the whole thing kind of...popped....and like 30,000 baby spiders came piling out, spreading out across the floor. I ran to get the vaccuum and vaccuumed them all up but I was like, retching and jumping up and down the whole time. Then like two weeks later, it happened again in our LIVING ROOM ON THE DRAPES (thankfully the father figure dealt with that one)....then a couple days later, it happened outside next to the pool and several babies fell into the pool. It was a freakin epidemic that had me terrified to fall asleep. It's amazing I'm not deathly afraid of spiders now.

I have a weird snake phobia as well. Sometimes just looking at like a 6-inch long one in a pet cage gives me the heebie-jeebies, sometimes I can touch a huge python (as long as someone else is holding it!)...their whole body just moves so independently and that creeps me out. Did anyone else read about the Burmese Python (I think) that tried to eat the six- or eight-foot gator and then the python EXPLODED? It was all over our news/papers, but I didn't know if it was everywhere.

Okay, one more gross bug story. I keep a REALLY clean house. I mean, I'm not naive, I know everyone's house has bugs, roaches, whatever, but with my great pest control and OCD cleaning, I MIGHT see one every few months. So anyway, I was in a hurry to catch the bus for class last week and I threw on a pair of jeans that I'd hung to dry the night before. There was this weird scratchy thing poking me in the knee, but I was like whatever, it's the plastic thing from the tag, I'll deal with it later. Then as I was grabbing my keys, I was like, dammit, it's really poking me, this is gonna be annoying, I'll just get it now. So I undo my jeans and reach down to my knee and fish around for the plastic thing and pull it out and it's a LIVE COCKROACH. I screamed like a girl (not sure I've ever done that before, it was a weird noise) and threw a cookbook at it. All day and even know when I think about it I get the chills--GROSS!!!

deathcabber

Dead fish...not like a filet or something you'd eat, but dead rotting fish on the beach....puke. That and cave crickets.

lover*

Haha oh jeeze lets see..

*Spiders!! Okay, I know they cant hut me, and I never used to care, but god...now if I see even the tiniest one, I have to like climb on top of a chair or something, gather up all my courage, and throw something at it from across the room. Then it takes me days to finally pick up whatever I threw at it to throw it away! Ick.

*Having my neck touched, espessially when I'm leaning back. I freak!

*Eating salsa after its been opened and kept in the fridge. Theres something about the vegitables being soggy and cold or something like that..

* I'm mildly clostrophobic. I hate not being able to move and having a difficulty breathing.

user4

im scared to death on water bugs... i cant be near them. my bf makes fun of me till no tomorrow but i cant see one, i will run for like 5 city blocks just o feel somewhat safe!!!

and speaking of safetly... i cant sleep uncovered. when i was young i used to think that i someone came into my room and tried to kill me they couldnt do it if i was completly covered from head to toe... and secretly i still feel that way a little... i know... wierd!

Quote:
I have a penis-phobia! I don't want to touch them with my hands, they are soo scary to me.. okay now you can laugh!

and this is too damn funny... r u serious sanne???

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Ughhh spiders suck. I am not terribly afraid of them, but they do scare me if I can't kill them or if they're really big or really fast. Creepy story: (Those deathly afraid of spiders, skip ahead) when I still lived at home, my mom called to me to come get rid of this big spider downstairs (she had arthritis and even grasping a broom was hurting her, let alone trying to smash or move a spider). So I ran to the rescue and I was GOING to just sweep it out the door because it was really close to it, but the second I touched it with the broom--and it was a FAT spider body, EW--the whole thing kind of...popped....and like 30,000 baby spiders came piling out, spreading out across the floor. I ran to get the vaccuum and vaccuumed them all up but I was like, retching and jumping up and down the whole time. Then like two weeks later, it happened again in our LIVING ROOM ON THE DRAPES (thankfully the father figure dealt with that one)....then a couple days later, it happened outside next to the pool and several babies fell into the pool. It was a freakin epidemic that had me terrified to fall asleep. It's amazing I'm not deathly afraid of spiders now.

OMG I JUST GOT GOOSE BUMPS ALL OVER MY BODY!

u scared me
ssad.gif

Gloriamgo

OMG, ok, the spider thing with the popping and all the babies...i almost died too...I hate little baby spiders...with a passion, I had a whole bunch hatch right outside my window one time, and I was watching tv, and I see a little spider just hanging there, so i killed it, but...i swear it was like a movie...all of a sudden i see another one, so i kill that one, and then my focus changes, and they're ALL OVER!!!! i freaked!! they were all just hanging on their little webs, heading towards MY BED!!!! Yeah, I didn't sleep in my room ALL WEEK!! I made my mom (because i just couldn't do it!!)wash my sheets like a billion times and move my bed and vacuum between it and the wall and then inspect my matress for little baby spiders and then make sure that there were NO spiders anywhere near my window that could possibly lay their eggs there. OMG, i can't even think about it.

Oh and the cockroach thing...i was freaking out just reading it!!

Ok, now for my own independent wierdnesses:

-I am so paranoid about the bottom of my pants dragging when i go into a public bathroom, i really don't understand this one because I have very short legs and my pants ALWAYS drag, EVERYWHERE, but all i can think about is all the germs from the bathroom floor getting on them...

-I cannot have anyone but my hairdresser touch my hair (and myself of course) otherwise it's like gonna fall out or something

-I hate being in crowded public places where people bump into me, i just feel like they're all dirty and getting their germs all over me

-I'm a total germaphobe (as if you couldn't tell) I was even (secretly, because she gets offended easily) freaking out yesterday in the car with my mom because all of the windows were up and she's sick so she was coughing and coughing and coughing...EWWWW all the germs that were in there!!! And i couldn't open the windows because it was too cold and could aggravate her cold. AAAHHHHH, i was DYING!!!!

-I FREAK when water touches my face, not sink water (as long as it's a bathroom sink) or water from the shower, but water from amusement park rides, like splash mountain from disneyland for example, or water from public pools...ewww, i can just imagine all the germs floating around in there, let alone them getting on my face!!!

-I get grossed out when i touch money, it is just so dirty and there is no way for you to know where it's been or how many times its been there...

Umm...that's it for now, I'm a weirdo...

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
and this is too damn funny... r u serious sanne???

yes I am....

I am glad I have a bf that thinks it's funny
greengrin.gif
(we do the whole thing but the oorepaly thingies that include touching it freaking me out!) that thing just looks like a big worm to me....ewww!(and my bf is physically fine, I'm mentally not!!)

user4

hahaha... oh well, as long as he doesnt mind it then u got nothing to worry about... its just such an odd fear... but i guess so are mine... so i cant really talk...

Glitziegal

Majorly phobic of snow and ice.
I actually throw up, and have to be led with baby steps to the car, and walked to the door of my office.
Much to the amusement of those watching
ssad.gif

Tessigrl

Ok mine are dolls, all dolls, I feel sorry for my kids because they won't be having any. And when I was little, I used to have this thing where I would have to look under the bed before going to sleep and then I would cover my entire body so that if someone walked in they wouldn't see me there, well I still do the looking under the bed thing and I swear that if I lay in bed for too long I start to really freak myself out that someone is standing there, my fiance things I'm a freak. Also another one, is I am terrified of dieing, just thinking of getting older and passing away really gets to me, or dieing a painful death, needless to say I am extremely careful and do not like to live on the dangerous or wild side.

midnightlouise

hmmm. Where to begin? lol! Kissing people on the mouth, spiders, the supernatural, being buried alive, heights, watching people make idiots of themselves, drunks, mirrors in the dark, being away from my children (the only babysitter they have is my Mom or my sister.) Seriously there are alot of things that make me very uncomfortable lol! but somehow I manage to cope, despite being extremely paranoid. However, to be fair to myself, there are a few circumstances in my past that make this understandable
smiles.gif

CaraAmericana

I have a fear of how I will die. I am sure this is common but sometimes I get uncontrollable thoughts and visions or torturuous ways I may die. Ugh liked buried alive and cut limb from limb alive.

Sounds crazy right?

NubianHoneii

OMG let me tell you, If I come in contact with a water bug... its not pretty.

Everyone knows about my phobia because one day in high school there was one in the hall. This boy I know killed it, then brought the dead body to me and through it on me. After I screamed and cried like a baby (i was in 12th grade), I beat the living day lights out of the boy and almost got suspended.

Another time one flew in my direction down south, My mother saved me from running into oncoming traffic.

Lets not even talk about the time one was in my room, smack dab on Omarions face (my B2K poster). I was talking to this boy on the phone and I just screamed bloody murder and ran. He came all the way to my house because he thought someone had broke in and tried to kill me.

Hilly

house fires. i get obsessive about making sure i have blown a candle out or turned off the stove.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
house fires. i get obsessive about making sure i have blown a candle out or turned off the stove.

I went out of town for Xmas , and when I got there, 3 hours away from home, I couldn't remember if I had freaking turned my Flat Iron off! ( i always turn it off but I am paranoid)

I had to have someone come over to my house with a spare key and check . haha.