share your freak!

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Im VERY afraid of Lakes and the Ocean. I can handle swimming pools .
I am scared of drowning, or dying in a Fire.

Im also very scared of dying in a tragic car accident, where my body may be cut in half, Or ejected from the car.

Im afraid of walking in the rain (I broke my leg this way)

I have terrifying dreams of my boat accident I had a few months ago . I hate lakes so I thought I was about to die(literally speaking not like "Omg im gonna die") for like 5 seconds, and that was enough to traumatize me forever.

flowerhead

i'm scared of suction. i spaz out whenever i'm a plane...it used to be so bad i got my mum to take out my window! weirdo.

*KT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
house fires. i get obsessive about making sure i have blown a candle out or turned off the stove.

That is my biggest fear. Ever since we watched these Fire Safety videos in elementary school where this house was burning down at night. I couldn't sleep and had fire nightmares for weeks. Now my fire-fear is that the house will burn down when we're not home and the dogs will be trapped inside.
cry.gif

I also prefer to have at least a sheet covering my body, even on the hottest of nights. It's not a modesty thing, but some strange childhood thing about not feeling safe without being completely covered up to my chin when I fall asleep.

TangoMango

I'm afraid of public washrooms in general. If I do have to use them, I put layers of toilet paper on the seat, I squat instead of sitting on the seat, and I use my foot to flush the toilet instead of my hands.

I'm also afraid of ventriloquist dummies. I also have a fear that I'm going to die soon. When I was little, I didn't think I would make it pass that age of 13.

choozen1ne

Finding other peoples hair on me or on anything I have to touch ! I just can't deal with hair it makes me want to vomit ! Even my own hair freaks me out sometimes

xStefanie711

For me it's Ranidaphobia- the Fear of frogs... I scream and run if I see one close by. I think its really the fear that the frog is going to hop on me.

ArsenicKiss

Personally, I can't handle whistling. Just something about whistling makes my skin crawl. And, I don't mean like one quick short blast to call a pet over, but I mean, like, if someone is whistling along to music, it feels like someone is driving a hot poker into my ear.

I'm also deathly afraid of circus clowns. The idea makes me want to run screaming and crying.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
house fires. i get obsessive about making sure i have blown a candle out or turned off the stove.

Seriously, me too. I worry about what my kitties will do if I'm not home.
ssad.gif
And I worry about Carbon Monoxide Poisoning...same thing with the kitties. Annnnd then I just have general paranoia, but that's a whole different topic.
th_wink3.gif

DaisyPie

Washing cutlery makes me nauseous. I love washing plates and cups, but as soon as I get to the knives and forks I feel like I'm going to throw up. I don't like the feeling of picking them up out of the water..
sick.gif

darkishstar

I can't touch certain things. Like CHALK. And it's so bad I can't even touch blush. O_O; I hate working with oil pastels too.. anything that feels.. unpleasantly weird. Ridged metal creeps me out too. Or books that close strangely.. anything that gives an unpleasant sensation...

Oh yeah, I'm scared of mirrors too. Like I'm afraid I'll see something in them.. that's not in the room with me..

tara_hearts

I HATE for someone to try and serenade me. Like sing, and look me in the eye. UGH. Or play guitar. My cheeks get red and I look at the floor. I hate it so bad. I'm like stfu now, k?

And I'm terrified of being buried alive. I imagine being in a nailed down casked scratching at the door. Omg. Aaah.

tara_hearts

I'm also a weirdo about public restrooms because I read that when you flush the toilet feces particles are sent 20 feet in the air... so I go ahead and pee, get my pants up, open the door and lean my foot in to flush and haul ass.

Dizzy

I have a phobia of cats. I have no idea why, but I know that I can't be around one without feeling like I have to get out of there- if I can't get out, I'll do anything to get away from it.

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by choozen1ne
Finding other peoples hair on me or on anything I have to touch ! I just can't deal with hair it makes me want to vomit ! Even my own hair freaks me out sometimes

Yes! If I see a random hair it makes me sick, I can't look at it or touch it. I hate for anyone to sit on my chair at work because I don't want their hair to get on it. The worst is when you find a hair in your food...omg
sick.gif
Even my own hair sometimes...if it isn't attached to my head anymore, I want nothing to do with it lol.

Willa

I can't stand being around somebody who is chewing ice cubes
It hurts me, the sound it makes
I can't chewing anything cold, popsicle, ice...

And I have this bad habbit of hating being around people who makes noises when they eat. I become angry easily when it happens. I just can't stand it.

I can't look at anything that looks like vomit...
At my old apartment, on the road to the subway, each morning I was sure to find one vomit spot, never at the same place. I don't know who did it but it was disgusting.

MAC_Whore

I hate it when I am eating a popsicle and my teeth touch the wooden stick. Eeeeaahhh! In fact, those little wooden sticks just skeeve me out. Whether a Starbucks to stir your coffee or at the doctors when they look at your mouth. Eaaahhh...fuck that.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I can't look at things, like honeycombs, or sponges, anything with a bunch of small holes close together.

It makes my skin crawl and my hands go into spastic mode.

xphoxbex

Okay this is more like ODD but every time I use my debit card or credit card, I have to check my wallet like 131454 times to make sure it's there. It's because the first time that i went to the ATM, I totally forgot to get my card after I got my cash, and luckily my mom was there to remind me. BOY I was freaking out that day. And I guess that's why I'm always checking.

And also, I ALWAYS ALWAYS have hand sanitizer with me. I always sanitize before I eat, touch my face etc. I always wash my hands and sanitize it after I touch doors.

I also despise public restrooms. I always use my foot or a wad of TP for everything. I use tp to open and close the door. And I don't like to touch the sink knobs after I wash my hands because I think that theres alot of germs on it from all the people touching it PRIOR to washing their hands. I usually pull a piece of paper towel out to turn it off. And if there isn't any napkins, I put soap on the knobs
ssad.gif
I know i'm horrible.