Starbucks Anyone??

SlimSugar

OMG Mocha... you're definitely Starbucks obsessed, but when I'm feeling generous with my money - b/c Starbucks is mucho dinero - I go and get a Caramel Apple Cider with xtra caramel in the winter and any flavor Frappachino in the summer.

I'll dabble sometimes with the iced coffee.

purrtykitty

Venti, non-fat cappuccino with Sugar-Free Vanilla...sooo tasty!! In the summer I like a Light Mocha Frappuccino or a Light Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, Venti, of course. I usually get the Frappuccinos as a treat or a sub for lunch (I know not very healthy, but sooo filling).

OliviaChristine

I really go for the seasonal drinks, pumpkin spice lattes in the fall, eggnog lattes and peppernmint mochas in winter
smiles.gif
Lately I've been drinking grande nonfat white chocolate peppermint mocha, w/2 pumps of white chocolate, 2 pumps of peppermint, with whip at 140 degrees. Yummy!

LuckyGirl3513

how are the eggnog lattes? i love eggnog but have been a little hesitant to try them in latte form..are they really thick?

as_cute_as_pie

never had eggnog before but the lattes are luuuuuuuuuuuush mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
their jst sweet im not sure what the flavour is but they are delish!
no they are not thick
smiles.gif

Divinity

Starbucks is a serious addiction I've developed now that I walk to work and they're on every corner. You ladies that do up to 8 of these drinks a day are hardcore!
th_worship.gif

Throughout the year I find myself getting the Marble Mocha Machiatto - YUM!
BUT I'm always waiting for fall to come so I can get my Pumpkin Spice Latte fix!

fash10nista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
Starbucks is a serious addiction I've developed now that I walk to work and they're on every corner.

Ditto! Major caffeine addiction....
yes.gif

Hot: Triple shot, xtra hot Gingerbread latte; triple shot Caramel Macchiato (when the GBL is out of season..
ssad.gif
..)
Cold: Triple shot Java Chip frap, blended; Grande Green Tea frap
drools.gif

gigglegirl

Ugh I hate how there is such variability. There are Starbucks popping up on nearly every second corner and each make it different. I used to hate their lattes b/c I thought they had too much milk (compared to my fav. Second Cup) but once I tried several different locations, some had wayyyy too much coffee/milk ratio, some were just right. Dammit is it too hard to ask for consistency?
When/if I go to Starbucks, I love the Pumpkin Spice latte or my good old standby is just a vanilla latte.

xiahe

mmm i LOVE starbucks!!!! it's like crack for college kids - and i get it everyday! haha.

i ALWAYS get a grande (or venti) upside-down non-fat caramel macchiato with extra caramel, extra hot! soooo yummy <3

LuckyGirl3513

I like all of Starbucks fun flavored drinks but in terms of just normal coffee, Dunkin doughnuts' coffee is about a thousand times better (and cheaper!)

Purity

We don't have Starbucks in Sweden
ssad.gif
but when I visit a country in the summer that does have Starbucks, I drink loads of java chip frappuchinos.

vivaXglamlove

We don't have a starbucks here
ssad.gif
but I go a lot when I'm off island!

All are nonfat/light
hot:
Peppermint Mocha
Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
White Chocolate Mocha
Vanilla Latte

Cold:
Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino
White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino
Pomegranate Frappuccino w/shot of raspberry
Iced White Chocolate Mocha

neotrad

Hot drink: Caramel Macchiato
Cold drink: Straberries & Cream Frappuccino and/or Green Tea Frappuccino

chellebreezy

as soon as i saw this thread i knew i had to reply.
i work at my local starbucks and i looovveee it!
i must admit, ever since i started working there i've been drinking tons more coffee than i usually do. i have tons of favorite drinks there...

hot: 3 pumps soy white mocha w/ carame or soy vanilla latte w/ 2 pumps vanilla & 1 pump toffee nut

cold: passion tea lemonade, 3 pumps classic & 2 pumps rasberry, iced caramel machiattos w/ extra caramel, iced white mocha w/ extra caramel

can you tell i like caramel? lol