Starbucks Anyone??

stellarx1587

Re: Favorite Starbucks Drink

OoOoh... Starbucks! I'm drinkin' some right now as I type... Yummy!

My "signature" drink is an Iced Caramel Machiatto w/ non-fat milk & an add shot...

On cold days... White Chocolate Mocha... but I dunno about that one anymore... since I found out the calories in that drink are equivalent to a freakin' meal.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Christ! You may as well throw a burger in a blender and drink it with a straw!
lol.gif

My best friend works for Starbucks....She's so sick of anything blended creme frappuchino it's unreal.

I can't stand frappies. They're too rich and...ugh. Two drinks and I want to throw it away. What a waste of $5.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
My favorite is the Soylent Green Latte.
icon_eek.gif

Should I be concerned that nobody questioned me on that comment?
lol.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Should I be concerned that nobody questioned me on that comment?
lol.gif

Haha... I don't even think I caught that... Too funny. I think i ready it as like a Soy Green Tea Latte LOL.

SparklingWaves

I have never been to Starbucks. I would like to try it. It must be great. I see so many folks drinking their coffee. I go to Morning Call.

ArelysAdriana

Hot:
February through September: triple venti, three pump, soy, white chocolate mocha
October through January: triple venti, three pump, soy, pumpkin spice latte

Cold:
February through September: iced quad venti, three pump, soy, white chocolate mocha
October through January: iced quad venti, three pump, soy, pumpkin spice latte

MiCHiE

After reading this thread, I went to Starbucks this morning and got a Java Mocha Chip Frap.....I didn't really like it. It wasn't sweet enough. So, I'm open to suggestions. I like the Frap consistency and I like chocolate and caramel (<-----should've gotten that Frap, huh?). What should I get?

Shimmer

Try a mocha frap, or a caramel frap.
I can't drink them, as I said before, but they're both alright. Ask the barista to put in an extra pump or two of syrup.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Haha... I don't even think I caught that... Too funny. I think i ready it as like a Soy Green Tea Latte LOL.

So often our eyes see what they expect to see, huh? The mind is tricky like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Nah, it was only a matter of time before Starbucks started serving people, such an easily renewable resource and eco friendly.

Yes, but are they a Fair Trade registered commodity?
lol.gif

A while after I posted the Solyent Green Lattes comment, I had a thought. I thought, 'Hmmmm...I wonder if anyone will read that comment, think it sounds like something healthy and interesting, then pop over to their local and order it."

Barista =
icon_eek.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:
Barista =
icon_eek.gif

Yeah...my thoughts exactly.

ArelysAdriana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
After reading this thread, I went to Starbucks this morning and got a Java Mocha Chip Frap.....I didn't really like it. It wasn't sweet enough. So, I'm open to suggestions. I like the Frap consistency and I like chocolate and caramel (<-----should've gotten that Frap, huh?). What should I get?

Caramel frap = heaven
It is much sweeter then the Java Chip frap. Ask for extra caramel sauce, it will make it 156468 times better :bigthumb Or you could ask for the Java Chip with extra chocolate in it to sweeten it up a bit.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArelysAdriana

Caramel frap = heaven
It is much sweeter then the Java Chip frap. Ask for extra caramel sauce, it will make it 156468 times better :bigthumb Or you could ask for the Java Chip with extra chocolate in it to sweeten it up a bit.

Thanks! Got this today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Try a mocha frap, or a caramel frap.
I can't drink them, as I said before, but they're both alright. Ask the barista to put in an extra pump or two of syrup.

Shimmer, it was delicious!

mochabean

Okay, I have been thinking about getting Starbucks today (since I haven't gone there yet today to get my drink). I live close to Seattle. So I practically have a Starbucks at every freakin block corner! LOL!
th_DANCE.gif

I'm so obessed with drinking Starbucks every single day. Thank goodness for the Drive-Thru Starbucks. They are a time saver and I can get my drink in a couple of minutes since the baristas already know me and have my drink prepared (isn't that sad??). If I miss a day I feel the withdrawals!

So I wanted to ask you guys, what are your favorite Starbucks drinks that you order??

My Top Faves:
1. White Chocolate Iced Mocha
2. Iced Carmel Macchiato w/ Extra Carmel Sauce
3. Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte
4. Carmel Frappacino
5. Strawberries N' Cream Frappacino
6. Java Chip Frappacino
7. Iced Chai Tea Latte
8. Dulce de Leche Iced Latte

I usually get all Venti and no whip, 2% milk. Yes, I know there are hella calories in these drinks. But they taste so good! Can't help it! LOL!

V15U4L_3RR0R

You know, I've never been into a Starbucks in my life. Whenever I fancy a coffee and I just grind up some beans and then use a cafetier (or however you spell it). So i guess i've just never felt the need to go in.