Starbucks Anyone??

Susanne

Great I've found this thread! I just love Starbucks.
th_wink3.gif

Starbucks and MAC are strongely connected to each other for me. I usually buy MAC at my counter which is in a mall and there are three Starbucks as well.
I always buy a Vanilla Latte or Iced Vanilla Latte if I just have got my latest MAC haul.

By the way, I can't pass a Starbucks anywhere else either.

MAC_Whore

You know what cookies I die for? Those Butterhorn cookies. Good God those are delicious. I can only find them at the Seattle area Starbucks though. Anyone else have them at their 'Bucks?

ShauntyXD

Cinnamon Dolce Latte w/ extra whip cream and a ginger molasses cookie. Costs me frikin' $7.00 almost everyday, but its sooo yummeh *drools*

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
You know what cookies I die for? Those Butterhorn cookies. Good God those are delicious. I can only find them at the Seattle area Starbucks though. Anyone else have them at their 'Bucks?

I will find out on Wednesday
winks.gif

xoleaxo

i'm not a big fan of hot drinks, so my usual is an iced chai latte. it tastes like christmas in a cup.
smiles.gif

Divinity

The pumpkin spice latte is my weakness! Oooh with a piece of the marble loaf...mmm! The starbucks down the street JUST ran out of the syrup for this wonderful latte! Damn!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinity
The pumpkin spice latte is my weakness! Oooh with a piece of the marble loaf...mmm! The starbucks down the street JUST ran out of the syrup for this wonderful latte! Damn!

Tell me about it. Around Feb/March is when I start cruising area Starbucks looking to score pumpkin lattes like a crack addict. "Ya got any syrup left, maaaan?"

MiCHiE

I've been drinking the hell out of the bottled Coffee Frappucinos. I toss one in the freezer when I wake up and before I head out the door I grab it....it's like sex in the morning.

Divinity

Quote:
Tell me about it. Around Feb/March is when I start cruising area Starbucks looking to score pumpkin lattes like a crack addict. "Ya got any syrup left, maaaan?"

werd.gif
LOL! Glad to know I'm not alone.

Susanne

Quote:

Hi MAC_Whore,

there aren't those Butterhorn cookies here at our Starbucks...