Starbucks Anyone??

mspixieears

Starbucks doesn't seem to be taking off in the city I live in for good reason; their coffee stinks in comparison to coffee you can buy generally. I must confess to hating Starbucks with a passion. Eh, we're spoilt, Italian immigrants brought all their wonderful coffee knowledge with them and Starbucks coffee products taste like ditchwater by comparison.

iiifugaziii

vanilla *cream* (not to be confused with vanilla bean)... the cream is made with a liquid and bean is made with a powder. AND I get carmel everywhere on the inside of the cup. it's AMAZING. you should all try it. and then you'll be hooked. fishes.

Grace

i absolutely love mocha frappochino...the only other drink i've had from there is thier hot mocha. otherwise i usually get the mocha frapp. what sucks though is i work right next to a caribou coffee and the starbucks is down the block...i wish it was the other way because the only caribou drink i had was really gross

CaliKris

Hot: Venti Chai Tea, Extra Hot, Double cup (I dont want to burn my hand)
smiles.gif

Cold: I'm with Juneplum, caramel frapp, extra caramel, extra whip!

72Cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
vanilla *cream* (not to be confused with vanilla bean)... the cream is made with a liquid and bean is made with a powder. AND I get carmel everywhere on the inside of the cup. it's AMAZING. you should all try it. and then you'll be hooked. fishes.

That's what my 12 year old son loves!! (I always get a couple sip.) It's really good. I didn't realize the vanilla bean was made with a powder.

kradge79

Hot: nonfat Mocha Latte w/ shot of raspberry
Cold: Shaken Iced Tea Lemonade (unsweet) or Mocha frap w/ shot of raspberry

mrskloo

Yeah.. I don't know how to order coffee, it's just too coplicated! But I do love their Chai Creme Frap and my son loves their Vanilla Creme Frap. Oh and Seattle's Best scones.

xiahe

hot: white chocolate mocha or godiva hot chocolate
cold: strawberries n' cream frappacino ♥♥♥

pale blue

Lately I've been buying those Pumpkin Spice Lattes like they were going out of style. But omg are they tasty!

Usually I just get an Americano, hot in the winter/fall/spring and cold in the summer.

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Cosmo
I forgot to list a cold drink. I use to get the mocha frap's but haven't for over a year to cut calories. My thin 12 year old will get the vanilla or caramel frap's and I'll take a taste of his to satisfy that urge. HOWEVER, yesterday I caved and bought one of their pumpkin cream cheese muffins. (I looked up the calore count up on their website- either 450 or 470 calories in that baby) But, OMG it was fantastic. I was good and cut it in half and gave the other half to my husband. My son hates muffins, cakes, twinkies,pretty much anything like that. (He does like Krispy Kreme donuts thou)

If you have an "It's a Grind" by you, the Mocha Fraps are only 180 as opposed to the higher calorie Starbuck's kind.

mzmehshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
I never had it
ssad.gif

aww! One day you should try it. It's so good. It's addicting, use to be addicted but it adds up!

My favorites are..
cold: chocolate brownie frap (but ughh they discontinued this one!)
hot: chantico (mmmm chocolate goodness!)

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
Though I love coffee (need it to live, more like it), I think my favorite Starbucks drink of all time is that Chantico stuff, the chocolate drink. Damn thing is like crack in a cup. It's also a meal unto itself, seeing as it's practically just steamed chocolate syrup. Love it.

So that's what that is.... I've seen it on their menu but they're always out whenever I go. I can't wait to try it now, I'm such a fiend for hot chocolate and anything like it!

mzmehshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
So that's what that is.... I've seen it on their menu but they're always out whenever I go. I can't wait to try it now, I'm such a fiend for hot chocolate and anything like it!

It's a really rich chocolate drink. It's comes in such a little cup, but it's seriously so rich you don't need a lot to satisfy any chocolate cravings. Can't really compare to hot chocolate, it's like liquid chocolate. If you love chocolate you'll love this!