Starbucks Anyone??

Vendetta

At Starbucks I *always* get a venti hot chocolate with skim milk, whipped cream and a shot of peppermint.

Yummy goodness.

x20Deepx

tall white chocolate mocha with whipped cream
eyelove.gif

melozburngr

I must confess, I have never been a coffee person... but DAMN, I'm addicted.

LOVE the Caramel Macchiato, and the new (I think) Marble Mocha Macchiato <---isn't that a mouthful!

I don't drink em often, though, since a Grande seems to make my brain feel like its vibrating.
smiles.gif
yum though. lol (its worth it)

so_siqqq

Iced Chai Latte is my favorite Starbucks drink of all time. And when it's really cold White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream.

User34

tall mocha frap. I have had 3 this past week and feening for another!!!
They are so addicting! My sister in law somtimes gets headaches if she doesn't have one.

sbetsy

iced americano - black, no sweetener.
I like to get 2 shots of espresso in a venti- it tastes better with less espresso and more water.

ruby_soho

I love Starbuck's blended frappucinos. They used to make a brownie one that was soo good, but then they got rid of it and replaced it with some java chip thing. Still good! But the chips get stuck in my teeth and I look like a dirty ass after I drink it. For hot drinks I prefer Second Cup, they have sooo much more selection. Starbucks holds the cold end, and Second Cup the hot.

kaliraksha

The summer I discovered the iced chai latte... I went everyday before my belly dance class (smart, huh!)... and I spent 4 dollars... three times a week. Plus the additional group idea of let's go to starbucks.. so 4 times a week. That summer I spent about 250 dollars on chai lattes. Later I found the same mix from HEB and Costco. HEB's mix cost 4 dollars and makes about 5 cups (plus milk). Costco has a 3 pack that is 8 dollars. So now I've ruined that drink for myself... but's its the exact same thing as Starbucks... same Tazo Chai Mix... I just mix it one part chai one part milk and much cheaper. I like the cinamon dulce latte now with soy milk now.

HeartOfSilver

Carmael frapp and caramel mocchiatos!

... mind you, I usually try and avoid the frapps in the summer, going instead to Tim Hortons for their version with 1% chocolate milk instead of the cream. Mmmm. Cheaper and a bit more healthy
winks.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
Carmel Frapp with extra carmel!
smiles.gif
sooo good!

My thoughts exactly! Might have to take a trip to SB later!
winks.gif
Oh, and as a side note, their lemon pound cake is heavenly!

bottleblack

lately it's been a cinnamon dolce latte or chai latte - venti w/ nonfat milk, no whip
starbucks is taking over my city...there are some awesome independent coffee shops who i would prefer to give my business to, but unfortunately i'm never in that part of town and can't live without my coffee.

user3

I don't drink any of the coffee but I love the Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino Blended Crème so good!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrevel
Though I love coffee (need it to live, more like it), I think my favorite Starbucks drink of all time is that Chantico stuff, the chocolate drink. Damn thing is like crack in a cup. It's also a meal unto itself, seeing as it's practically just steamed chocolate syrup. Love it.

Amen!
smiles.gif
BUT.....if you really want a buzz, order a Chantico with a shot of espresso! So good! Between the sugar and the caffeine, you will be flying high! Other than that,

My fave hot: Pumpkin Spice Latte, extra hot
My fave cold: Iced white chocolate mocha

Can I just tell you that words alone cannot describe how much I love Starbucks/coffee. My blood type is French Roast!!!!

MACBunny

Iced Soy Chai Gingerbread Latte!
eyelove.gif

But the Gingerbread shot is only available around Christmas time.
ssad.gif
But the regular soy chai lattes are muy bien as well. Gawd, I LOVVVVE coffee! You know I read somewhere there is 4 times the amount of caffeine in a Starbucks grande coffee than in a cup you would brew yourself. No wonder we all keep coming back for more! It's an addiction just like MAC, AAAHHHHHH!

jmdulock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Hot Drink- White Chocolate Mocha Cappuccino
Cold- Caramel Frap but I can't drink either often I treat myself once and awhile
smiles.gif

Those are my two favorite too!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

*clears throat*

my 2 favourites both COLD and venti

Carmel Machaito, Nonfat, Sugar Free Vanilla - Lite Ice

Shaken Black Ice tea, sugarless 2 Splendas - Lite Ice

and my fav goodie at starbucks is the black bottom cupcake,.