Technacolor August 2006 Collection Photos

Shimmer

peppier
smiles.gif

ledonatella

Yay! Slip Pink is back, I missed getting a backup for it and I love that color. I love velvets too, can't wait!!

AudreyNicole

Oh man!

I have my eye on:
Peppier
Full Flame
Jeweltone
Ponpous Blue
Blue Edge
Amethyst

I sure hope some of these are permanent! Oh, and where is Padmita, she can translate the rest I hope!
winks.gif
Thanks Pad!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I had better start saving now, I think I need all of these Eye Shadows!!
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Lightshade
Jeweltone
B-Rich
Zeal
Full Flame
Blue Edge
Ponpous Blue
Peppier
Slip Pink (already have this...)

These Technakohl are nice too!!
1.jpg

2.jpg

GraphBlack
Greyprint
Earthline
Brownborder
Purple Dash
Auto-de-blu
Smoothblue
Uniform
Jade Way

Technacolor.jpg

a914butterfly

the pompous blue looks like parrot imo, but they will all be mine!! my wallet and credit cards hate mac lol these eyeshadows look too good to pass up

lianna

Ran the text through one of those translation things:

New precision brings MAC Cosmetics with the new Technakhol Eye to liners in the Make Up. Not to apply liquidly, but still exactly, the eyeliners bring color in the life: Nine full nuances, from blue about violet up to black, do desire for color experiments.

Nine velvets Eye Shadows join to the eyeliners in suitable colors and Edelstein-Finishes, to the classical combining and colliding!

From the middle of August, 2006 in counters MAC availably.

Nine Technicolor tones of the new Technakhol Eye liner wait only to wrap the eyes in full color. The creamy, long persistent and piece of bumf-steady composition guarantees a strong color order which holds 6-8 hours. The Eye liner can be applied as a thin, exact line in a 90 degrees of corner or also level for a broader order. He does not grow pale on the skin and also leaves nobody uneven 'knitteriges'' finish. Maintaining contents materials round the perfect Eye liner: Hyaluronsäure regenerates, tightens the vigour of the skin receives: Ideally for the skin on and round the eyelids. Cupuacu butter promotes a deep, prolonged humidity. A wax-based, not oily extract of olive oil maintains the skin softy, while the cell regeneration is supported by Zinkaspartat, Zinkglukonat and Kupferglikonat. Antioxidantien, vitamin C and E protect and maintain the skin, in addition.

GraphBlack - Deep black
Greyprint - Deep silver with frost
Earthline - Schokobraun
Brownborder - Covered Gray-brown with frost
Purple Dash - intensive eggplant
Auto-de-blu - Intensive precious stone blue
Smoothblue - ocean blue with frost
uniformly - deep khaki green with gold pearl
Jade Way - full gefrostetes green

Not entirely accurate, but good enough to get a general feel of the whole collection
smiles.gif

ishtarchick

ohhh yeaaaaaaa
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
those liners rock my world and the shadows *at least* look pretty, we'll see then about the silver shimmer in all of them, meh!

Parishoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Yeah!!!! Will they be LE?

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

so cute, I'm guessing of course they will be, it's MAC right?

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
ohhh yeaaaaaaa
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
those liners rock my world and the shadows *at least* look pretty, we'll see then about the silver shimmer in all of them, meh!

I'm agreeing with you AGAIN...this time much more happily!!!
smiles.gif

Juneplum

MAC Cosmetics brings a new precision to makeup with the new Technakhol Eye Liners Not liquid but smooth to apply, the eye linersbring colour into your life: Nine rich shades from blue over purple to black makes anybody want to experiment with colours.

Along with the eye liners there will be 9 Velvet eye shadows in coordinating colors and with a gem-like finish to combinate and collidate!

The nine Technicolor colors of thenew Technakhol Eye Liners are just waiting to paint the eyes in rich color. The creamy, long lasting and smudgeproof formula guarantees a strong application that lasts for at least 6-8 hours. It can be used for a small thin line once applied in a right angle or flat for a wider application. It doesn’t wear off the skin or leaves an uneven crinkled finish. Cherishing ingredients round off the perfect eye liner:
hyaluronic acid regenerates, tightens and obtains the tonicity of the skin. Perfect for the skin on and around your eye lids!
Cupacu butter assists an intense moisture. A wax-based, non-greasy extract from olive oil nutures the skin to be soft while zinc aspartat, zinc gluconat and copper gluconat support the cell regeneration.
Antioxidants, Vitamin C and E additionally protect and cherish the skin.

The colors:

GraphBlack – deep black
Greyprint – deep silver with frost
Earthline – chocolate brown
Brownborder – toned-down grey and brown with frost
Purple Dash – intensive eggplant
Auto-de-blu - intense sapphire blue
Smoothblue – oceanic blue with frost
Uniform – deep khaki green with gold pearl
Jade Way – rich frosted green

officially in heaven
greengrin.gif
*swoons*

d_flawless

i really am in love with the top three colors, but from the other pics, it doesn't look all that unique.
hmm...i really like what the model is wearing, though...so maybe they're just not so true to life?