Technacolor August 2006 Collection Photos

gwenivypage

Must have those eyeshadows!! Liners look and sound great, too!! This is too good to be true...so, when is it coming out? I need to start saving!
icon_eek.gif

AudreyNicole

I am guessing the liners will be permanent, and the shadows will be limited. Either way, the more I look at them, the more I want EVERYTHING!

roxybc

Ohhh, me likes!!!!!!!!! And just when I thought I would stop buying makeup so I could use my current stuff!!!

iheartjuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Oh man!

I have my eye on:
Peppier
Full Flame
Jeweltone
Ponpous Blue
Blue Edge
Amethyst

I sure hope some of these are permanent! Oh, and where is Padmita, she can translate the rest I hope!
winks.gif
Thanks Pad!

Wait, AMETHYST? Where?

HOTasFCUK

Those are some sexy ass eyeshadows!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I'm in love with all those colours!!! Finally an amazing collection......seems like the next few upcoming ones are going to be good! (a-muse, avant gold, this one! etc....)

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
those colors look like they could be super gorgeous..let's just hope color payoff and finish are good..

Ditto, I find that if you don't use a base with most MAC shadows they just don't show. But as always the colors look fab in the pics! Can't wait for these!!!

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones
OMG I LOVE THIS! I definately need

Ponpous Blue (Is this parrot?)
Full Flame
B-Rich

BUT did you notice? The eyeshadows are suddenly 14.50 € ! That's like 1 € more! Insane.

Ponpous blue sounds more like a darker version of aquadisiac

And the price went up AGAIN????? Sheesh.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartjuppy
Wait, AMETHYST? Where?

Sorry, Cripes, I was so excited, I typed part of the description of Jewltone instead of its actual name... See what MAC does to me? I can't even type right!
rofl.gif

bebs

does any body know about the liners (I think I'm gonna like these alot better then the liquid last) are they gonna be perm or le?

ninabruja

the eyeshadows are pretty, but i am so over new eyeliners! i didn't like the liquidlasts either. fluidliners are the only ones for me.

roxybc

I'm hoping they are perm, kinda like the collection of eye shadows that were released last year, I think it was the collection that had satelite dreams and Da Bling in it.

**crossing fingers**

As for those liners, I don't like those kind, cuz they never stay sharp in a point, which makes them harder to apply.
ssad.gif