Technacolor August 2006 Collection Photos

janelle811

those look so pretty!!!

Now I just have to plan out what all I want to buy over the summer, I have a feeling there will be a lot!

princess

I'm guessing Slip Pink e/s is a repromote of the same e/s that came out with Lingerie last year?

Coco_Hailey

i must get at least one Technakohl and all the e/s look so nice, I'm saying that now but I'll probably end up buying only one, budget-wise!

katie_070405

aarrrggg.....how can I go on vacation this summer and pay for all this mac?? They should just come out with one big collection once a year....say around christmas ....when I actually have lots of extra money to spend. But I'm gonna buy it all anyway no matter when it comes out ....so I guess it doesn't matter.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorqueen
Ponpous blue sounds more like a darker version of aquadisiac

One MA I was talking to mentioned there's a shadow coming out that's in between Sugar Blue (from the Sweetic Cake quad) and Aquadisiac... she said it's more like a brighter Sugar Blue... But I guess we'll just have to wait till it comes out. *sigh* So far, all but Slip Pink are on my list, esp. if they're LE... the liners I'll try one of like I did w/ the LLL's just to try out texture and wear. The eggplant one sounds interesting!

Katja

I like the coral w/gold sparkle. What ever that one is called. And I'm a bit confused which are which in the blue, teal, and deep blues. I'm new at this. Sorry.

MACgirl

OMG guys i saw and played with all of them!!! they are all standouts to me1! def back up worthy. They are all so beautiful! and if you put them on top of the technaknhol you get the glitter and color texture!! A few that are amazing

pompous blue - WOW this and smoothblu technakhol looks alot liek parrot
peppoer-a coral shadow that has alot of colro payoff!
jeweltone-my fav eyeshadow to stare at, it looks so vibrant in the pot!!!
blue edge-so amazing i nthe pot! and on top of auto de blue you see tons of the gold sparkle!!

peaudane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
OMG guys i saw and played with all of them!!! they are all standouts to me1! def back up worthy. They are all so beautiful! and if you put them on top of the technaknhol you get the glitter and color texture!! A few that are amazing

pompous blue - WOW this and smoothblu technakhol looks alot liek parrot
peppoer-a coral shadow that has alot of colro payoff!
jeweltone-my fav eyeshadow to stare at, it looks so vibrant in the pot!!!
blue edge-so amazing i nthe pot! and on top of auto de blue you see tons of the gold sparkle!!

How's the color payoff of jeweltone on the skin? Is it a true purple?
Do you know if these e/s will be permanent?

scrapbookromance

in a mac chat I did last week, something about eyeliners maybe, not sure I tend to get off topic with those haha but it was mentioned that these liners in this collection are waterline safe

PrettyKitty

MACgirl; So it's a glittery velvet like Trax or softer? Or some of them are powdery/glittery like Iris Print? Or it's a soft texture like Mulch? (All of them are Velvet, but very different)

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaudane
How's the color payoff of jeweltone on the skin? Is it a true purple?
Do you know if these e/s will be permanent?

the color payoff is awsome! it stays just as bright, if you put shadows on top of the technakhols the color payoff is even more vibrant and youll see lots of the glitter! and no the shadows are LE while the technakhols are perm. I like these shadows cuase i love the colors, i didnt think once oh this color is similar to this.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapbookromance
in a mac chat I did last week, something about eyeliners maybe, not sure I tend to get off topic with those haha but it was mentioned that these liners in this collection are waterline safe

these are definatly waterline safe

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
MACgirl; So it's a glittery velvet like Trax or softer? Or some of them are powdery/glittery like Iris Print? Or it's a soft texture like Mulch? (All of them are Velvet, but very different)

the texture is amazing, thye arent powdery, and their texture reminded me of mulch.

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
the texture is amazing, thye arent powdery, and their texture reminded me of mulch.

Nooooooooooooooo my poor wallet!!

Thanks!

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
What's the difference between the orignal Kohl liners & the new ones?

i really didnt noitice a diff except the fact that they are retractable and they glide on, dont tug.