Technacolor August 2006 Collection Photos

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
i really didnt noitice a diff except the fact that they are retractable and they glide on, dont tug.

Doesn't the point go flat though, after a couple of uses? I used something similar from another line, and didn't like it cause after using it a couple of times, the top was flat and couldn't be resharpened...
th_confused_new.gif

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
i really didnt noitice a diff except the fact that they are retractable and they glide on, dont tug.

Oh darn, I was hoping you would say that they are longer lasting ; )

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Doesn't the point go flat though, after a couple of uses? I used something similar from another line, and didn't like it cause after using it a couple of times, the top was flat and couldn't be resharpened...
th_confused_new.gif

oh thats a good point - I'm also curious about this!

lah_knee

these shadows are really the ONLY thing im looking forward to. just got back from update.

the turquoise teal one does NOT look like parrot imo and for good reason too. its much prettier more emerald. and its not a FROST. these are velvets therefore they are matte with glitter. think NARS shadows.

the PURPLE one is SENSATIONAL. its like cobalt but even MORE vibrant slightly more purple and of course it has glitter!

the coral one is REALLY pretty too. very intense unlike any other coral mac has made

and the midnight blue one is the other one that stood out. midnight blue with gold glitter!!! beautiful!

these definately have awesome color payoff. you see the ad? its exactly like that. no joke. save now! im getting backups of it all!

PrettyKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
these are velvets therefore they are matte with glitter. think NARS shadows.

My wallet is happy then.. If it's matte with glitters like Iris Print and Trax. I also HATE Nars e/s. Some Velvets aren't matte with glitters, like Mulch. *sigh*

AudreyNicole

Quote:
these shadows are really the ONLY thing im looking forward to. just got back from update.

the turquoise teal one does NOT look like parrot imo and for good reason too. its much prettier more emerald. and its not a FROST. these are velvets therefore they are matte with glitter. think NARS shadows.

the PURPLE one is SENSATIONAL. its like cobalt but even MORE vibrant slightly more purple and of course it has glitter!

the coral one is REALLY pretty too. very intense unlike any other coral mac has made

and the midnight blue one is the other one that stood out. midnight blue with gold glitter!!! beautiful!

these definately have awesome color payoff. you see the ad? its exactly like that. no joke. save now! im getting backups of it all!

What does Full Flame look like? I am interested in all the ones above and that one...

lah_knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
My wallet is happy then.. If it's matte with glitters like Iris Print and Trax. I also HATE Nars e/s. Some Velvets aren't matte with glitters, like Mulch. *sigh*

haha i LOVEEE those types of textures cuz of the color payoff
smiles.gif
mulch is bleh to me.

full flame is a lilac looking color with silver glitter. its not vibrant in color but its a pretty soft color
smiles.gif
the other colors i didnt mention are softer in color... the ones on the models eye are the crazy vibrant ones

and as someone else pointed out, the liners ARE tested for the waterline
smiles.gif
and the texture of these liners dont really require a sharp point for lining. its not like a pencil. its like the texture of creamstick lipliners. if you desire that sharp line look, then i'd probably stick to liquid or cream.

AudreyNicole

Quote:
smiles.gif
mulch is bleh to me.

full flame is a lilac looking color with silver glitter. its not vibrant in color but its a pretty soft color
smiles.gif
the other colors i didnt mention are softer in color... the ones on the models eye are the crazy vibrant ones

smiles.gif
and the texture of these liners dont really require a sharp point for lining. its not like a pencil. its like the texture of creamstick lipliners. if you desire that sharp line look, then i'd probably stick to liquid or cream.

I thought Zeal was the lilac one... Full Flame is supposed to be Raspberry pink, but it is a softer raspberry, I am assuming? I can't wait for these!!
smiles.gif
Thanks for your input!

Patricia

Quote:
smiles.gif
mulch is bleh to me.

smiles.gif

smiles.gif

pffft i'm so happy i hate velvets!!! and well i don't really wear birght colours that often so it's all good, i'm happy LOL 8)

lani i'm dying for one of your FOTDs
ssad.gif
please post!!!

MACgirl

on top of the technakhols the shadows are so pretty and even more vibrant. Lah_knee is right the coral one is unlike any shadow mac has ever had. full flame isnt as intense as i thought it would be and it is a rasberryish color, still pretty tho.

ette

Nothing POPS to me. I think I have to see it in person. MAC needs to make some shadows permanant once in a while, this would be a good time to do this.

Coco_Hailey

well I'm really not sure about the Technacolor collection anymore, the colors of the velvet e/s are not what I expected, and now I really wonder what's the difference between the technakohl and the powerpoint?

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
th_confused_new.gif

I had a pencil like that, too...and then I accidentally discovered (when I dropped it on the floor) that the other end was removeable and THAT's where the sharpener was located...

queenofdisaster

id only get the technakohl to try out b/c i cant find anything that stays on my waterline.. so i wouldnt mind the tip being flat, lol

fash10nista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal
any one know when this comes out?

I just checked the website, both Plushglass and Technacolor collections are now public and available...

technacolour_390.jpg
Technacolor

plushglass_390.jpg
Plushglass