They say this is implants.

Loveleighe

what a shame! and she even has the audacity to strut it around like shes hot stuff. I dont think its real i mean i know some caucasian women with big butts, but there is def. thighs or hips along with them. Its almost kinda like she just kinda taped on a butt.

Willa

choochoo.gif

Sexy mamma

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
what a shame! and she even has the audacity to strut it around like shes hot stuff. I dont think its real i mean i know some caucasian women with big butts, but there is def. thighs or hips along with them. Its almost kinda like she just kinda taped on a butt.

Maybe she thinks that since she paid for it, she may as well show it?

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
choochoo.gif

Sexy mamma

rofl.gif
I am laughing so hard. Oh, my gosh! I bet she does think she is sexy. Is that older man to the side taking a picture of her butt with his cellphone? She looks to be surrounded by men. I hate to say it, but it looks like she has a hard a**.

*KT*

Almost choked on my Kung Po Chicken! I imagine that's what my butt would look like if I was simultaneously stung by a bee on both ass cheeks. LOL

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KT*
Almost choked on my Kung Po Chicken! I imagine that's what my butt would look like if I was simultaneously stung by a bee on both ass cheeks. LOL

th_LMAO.gif

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
Agreed! I wonder what will happen when her skin starts to sag... Gravity can be a real biatch!!

Like this... (Picture sourced from one of the Fwds)
Boobjob.jpg

The waves in that woman's abdomen represent lipsouction to the max.Someone got greedy-its not because of her age-you may have seen the Tara Reid pics? The lady's implants are too large. Implants need to be swapped out evey 5 to 10 years at the most. It may be simple surgery, but a lot can go wrong. A plastic surgeon I know of put breast and butt implants on a Japanese tourist, and the butt implants were a bit too large. The surrounding skin turned black and necrotic with snotty yellow edges and died and she needed massive antibiotics. The patient really was reticent to have them remove or size down, she was in a (foreign) hospital for a long, expensive stay.

*KT*

It would have helped if the bikini lady remembered Rule #1 - skeletons don't have boobs. She would have looked a whole lot better with the extra weight.

Just gross to think these women paid to look that way.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
The waves in that woman's abdomen represent lipsouction to the max.Someone got greedy-its not because of her age-you may have seen the Tara Reid pics? The lady's implants are too large. Implants need to be swapped out evey 5 to 10 years at the most. It may be simple surgery, but a lot can go wrong. A plastic surgeon I know of put breast and butt implants on a Japanese tourist, and the butt implants were a bit too large. The surrounding skin turned black and necrotic with snotty yellow edges and died and she needed massive antibiotics. The patient really was reticent to have them remove or size down, she was in a (foreign) hospital for a long, expensive stay.

My mother is in her 70s and her body isn't sagging like that at all. You are so right. She hasn't had any plastic surgery or sunbathed either. My grandmother has passed. However, I remember she was in her late 80s and still didn't have skin that looked like this either. Her face showed age, because her job was to work outside all her life in the yard. But again, her skin on her body was like she was in her 40s. She always wore long sleeves year round. Her skin was unbelievable for her age. Of course, both had children. I am here as their evidence.
smiles.gif

lovelyweapon

Definitely fake for the girl who was saying she couldn't decide!

She should have paid the extra $1,000 and gone to an actual doctor.

redambition

ewwwww.

i certainly hope it doesn't become the next craze. on the other hand - if it does catch on then we can laugh at all the bimbettes who suddenly turn up sporting beach ball asses with teeny tiny bodies.