They say this is implants.

Loveleighe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
rofl.gif
I am laughing so hard. Oh, my gosh! I bet she does think she is sexy. Is that older man to the side taking a picture of her butt with his cellphone? She looks to be surrounded by men. I hate to say it, but it looks like she has a hard a**.

thats exactly what i thought at first "omg is that creep taking cellphone pics of that thing"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Maybe she thinks that since she paid for it, she may as well show it?

lol i mean it's understandable but if it is fake that's kinda like sporting around a botched boob job you know the ones where it literally look like it's out of the Flintstones

Calhoune

Wow... that can't just be implants, I imagine all kinds of different stuff that shouldn't be in a persons body has been injected into her butt.

I love that site btw <3 haha

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
cocosmooth.jpg

Nicole "Coco" Austin, anyone?

Looks like someone stuffed a couple of Christmas hams in a pair of knickers. Yeah, can't wrap my brain around the concept of ass-cleavage.
hmm.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel
cocosmooth.jpg

Nicole "Coco" Austin, anyone?

yucky.gif

And the original post?
EW. It's like basketballs shoved in her ass.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I can't avoid ass cleavage. I've got a bubble butt that won't stop. =/

There's nothing wrong with that Shimmer. Sounds like a great thing.
smiles.gif

Now, that Smooth cover shows someone's butt cleavage in reverse.
th_crazy.gif
How is that possible?

cattykitty

i donnu, they just look extremely unnatural, and rather painful to me... like her skin is all extended because of the oversized implants

I'm all for plastic surgery but OH MY GOSH what was she thinking it looks like somebody just put two grapefruits in her butt lol so sad.

Honey B. Fly

ew i love big bootys haha but that is so odd looking, it has to be fake cus shed def have large thighs from all the working out shed have to be doing to have an ass in that shape

have u guys ever heard of the model courtney black? shes white but has an ass thats huge, i love staring at her hahaha white girls can have big butts too but that picture really looks fake

kimmy

coco's either done wayy too many squats or hasn't paid a doctor enough to do a good job.

that chick in the original post, probably implants since she has no thighs. i have no ass and my thighs are massive, so i'd imagine someone with an ass naturally that big would have plenty of thighs to go along with their chubby cheeks. but hey, she's in a thong so she must think she's hot shit...and that's what really matters, right?

jillianjiggs

kim kardashian's butt implant was pretty visible in her playboy pics, which is odd - you would think they'd airbrush it out!