They say this is implants.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
kim kardashian's butt implant was pretty visible in her playboy pics, which is odd - you would think they'd airbrush it out!

Totally agree. I was watching this tv commercial and they showed her posing for the spread. You could see it wasn't moving with her body just right. I said, "What is that?" That's before I knew they made implants for that area.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I think it's possible to be build like this. ???

Awful Plastic Surgery: The Worst Butt Implants Ever

If it is fake, do you think this may be the next obsession?

th_LMAO.gif
She needs a brain implant if she thinks those look OK.

Obreathemykiss

lmfao!!! This made my day! Especially with your comments, ladies! I had a great laugh..

Now, I do not think that is real by any means. I don't think it's possible to have skinny legs like that with an ass like that! I mean, I don't know if I'm just weird, my the bottom of my ass cheek kinda meshes with my leg. I have a nice, round butt, but it surely doesn't look like that!!

haha

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
Totally agree. I was watching this tv commercial and they showed her posing for the spread. You could see it wasn't moving with her body just right. I said, "What is that?" That's before I knew they made implants for that area.

I think I have been living under a rock because I thought that was all natural...

I think she is so beautiful. I wonder what it looked like before.
th_dunno.gif

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obreathemykiss
I think I have been living under a rock because I thought that was all natural...

I think she is so beautiful. I wonder what it looked like before.
th_dunno.gif

nothing on that girl (or her sisters) is real!
winks.gif

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
OMG! I can't believe 1) the news station showed that footage and 2) that the news anchors were laughing at the ladies expense!

I would have never even known she had them. She looked totally natural in her pants. I think she was trying to educate people. I would have wanted to die from embarrassment. Undoubtedly, people are getting these more than than I thought. I really don't know. People with small buns were happy with them or so I use to think. What the heck do I know? I will have to show you what I am taking about.
smiles.gif

mesopotamian

OOOOMMMMMGGG! I was frozen in shock for 23048 hours,lol (i'm still shuddering) Y can't people be happy with what they have?

SparklingWaves

YouTube - Chic Jeans Wal-Mart Commercial from 1986

In this commercial, you will see these jeans that were made in the 80's. I don't know if they are still manufactured. ( I hope not). They made you look like you had a small buns guaranteed.

Then, they graduated in the Chic or some call them the Mom jeans.

YouTube - Early '90s Chic Mom Jeans Commercial

Ah, those were the days. Jeans that made your buns look like coffee table, your crotch a mile long, farmer John hunting rubber boots in the thighs, jab in the crotch & tapper in the ankle. Yes, actually, people wanted to look bunless. Wow, notice those jeans are going into the ocean.

Honey B. Fly

omg i saw kim k. on tv earlier, i flipped by trl on mtv and i so thought her butt looked fake. she def looked thinner then b4 too but her ass was a huge basketball shaped thing haha

i never thought that b4 but earlier it looked really unnatural

SparklingWaves

I think the lady in very first picture had implants, because she had no donor tissue to use. Others with enough, just get what is called the Brazilian Butt Lift. So, there it is.

I did find an entertainer was admitting to getting the bun implants. She did do it.

Sabrina Focuses On Her Ass - Latin Gossip

This is just a site showing her transforming herself over the years.

Metamorphoses of Sabrina Sabrok | FreakyMartin.com (NSFW)

I had never heard of her, but many websites constantly talked about her and Kim K. & what they have in common.

Honey B. Fly

omg that sabrina chick is nuts. whatever doctor(s) that performed on her are idiots 4 letting her do that to herself.

MAC_Pixie04

I would have sued. Definitely would have sued....and I would have won. Because that's just terrible.

Unfortunately, she seems to think it's awesome, walking around in public in a thong.