Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Has anyone seen swatches of the new glosses yet?
Nope, but did you notice it popped up on Sephora? Just in time for the sale. The shoulder swatches were helpful I think. I know they are promo images but I took one off my list based on it. Still debating whether to order one for the sale. So far I've only ordered one item for the sale, a Tom Ford quad. I probably will put in a last minute order though.

Winthrop44

Nope, but did you notice it popped up on Sephora? Just in time for the sale. The shoulder swatches were helpful I think. I know they are promo images but I took one off my list based on it. Still debating whether to order one for the sale. So far I've only ordered one item for the sale, a Tom Ford quad. I probably will put in a last minute order though.

Thanks so much! I hadn’t noticed the shoulder swatches. They’re a big help!

Icecaramellatte

Anyone know anything about the Gold Deco quad up on the Sephora site?

Its just Golden Mink repackaged. But . . . It's $75. Cheaper than the regular palettes. Go figure. If you don't have it and planned to get it this may be a nice time to get it in this packaging. I would wait an hour if you are seeing this message tonight as I just saw Ebates/rakuten counting down to a 12% event in hour. Maybe Sephora is on their list of stores. I'm not really sure what the event is. I just see a 12% and some countdown clock so I keep checking in.

boschicka

Its just Golden Mink repackaged. But . . . It's $75. Cheaper than the regular palettes. Go figure. If you don't have it and planned to get it this may be a nice time to get it in this packaging. I would wait an hour if you are seeing this message tonight as I just saw Ebates/rakuten counting down to a 12% event in hour. Maybe Sephora is on their list of stores. I'm not really sure what the event is. I just see a 12% and some countdown clock so I keep checking in.

Thank you for this. I didn't even read the dang description. Just saw it and said what is this witchcraft.

fur4elise

Tom Ford Badass Quad ~ LE $88

Tom-Ford-Badass-Eye-Color-Quad-Holiday-2019.jpg

(chicprofile)

Icecaramellatte

Did anyone get the duo sticks? I'm thinking about the rosy blush and rose gold highlighter one.
I bought all of these. They are fantastic! They look wonderful on the skin, quite luminous. I have to stop myself from using them everyday. The only thing is I think there could be better matches with the highlighters. But I am a highlighter junkie. But the blush looks wonderful on the skin and I'm usually just okay on cream blushes. I liked the ones last time but I don't know why these are speaking to me so much more. Go for it!

Edit - Oh I just had a thought. The difference could also be that I'm using a different foundation now. A liquid versus powder. Surratt Dew Drops (was using Mac studio fix powder) so I'm a little luminous already. Either way the combo is great. Oh and I apply the blush with he synthetic Wayne Goss powder brush and that is working out great. Maybe any synthetic brush works but I've been loving that one for creams. Highlighter just using finger right now. I haven't worked out a brush yet.

Last edited:

elegant-one

I bought all of these. They are fantastic! They look wonderful on the skin, quite luminous. I have to stop myself from using them everyday. The only thing is I think there could be better matches with the highlighters. But I am a highlighter junkie. But the blush looks wonderful on the skin and I'm usually just okay on cream blushes. I liked the ones last time but I don't know why these are speaking to me so much more. Go for it!

Edit - Oh I just had a thought. The difference could also be that I'm using a different foundation now. A liquid versus powder. Surratt Dew Drops (was using Mac studio fix powder) so I'm a little luminous already. Either way the combo is great. Oh and I apply the blush with he synthetic Wayne Goss powder brush and that is working out great. Maybe any synthetic brush works but I've been loving that one for creams. Highlighter just using finger right now. I haven't worked out a brush yet.
I just received my order of 03 Megeve and it's soooo beautiful on! I really love the feel nothing texture and it makes the skin glow. The shades are very natural/healthy looking. I just used my fingers.
Thanks! I'm going to get the other 2 as well lol!

Oh, the Surratt Dew Drops sound interesting and lovely. I'll check it out.

Latest posts