Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

laurennnxox

Drove myself 45 minutes to the nearest CCO at our crazy outlet mall, after calling and asking if they had TF. (She said yes) i got there and it was the biggest disappointment ever! It was suuuuuper tiny, located inside Saks Off 5th. I should have asked what they had, because after all that... They had a single nail polish and men's cologne. :( i asked if she knew about getting more items and she looked at me crazily and said "No." and walked away. The only other CCO is 3 hours from me, but I do remember it being an actual store and nicer. Though I went a long time ago before truly appreciating the deals they had. Maybe I'll check it out on my way back to College after winter break. I'll have to pass the outlet anyway. Bummer!

EllaS

Ugh what a let down! I'm about 60-90 minutes away from *potentially* decent shopping right now and I always hesitate making the drive because I'm afraid they won't have what I want or they'll sell out while I'm driving there LOL. Stopping at the outlet on your drive back to school sounds like a good idea - a nice break on the trip and no big loss if it's a bust! What nail polish was it? Anything decent? LOL. I might've had to buy it to "justify" the drive
girlhaha.gif

EllaS

Good evening ladies! Hope you're all having a nice weekend. I have another swatch for you.

Tomas....

...and I loooove him
heart.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

laurennnxox

Ugh what a let down! I'm about 60-90 minutes away from *potentially* decent shopping right now and I always hesitate making the drive because I'm afraid they won't have what I want or they'll sell out while I'm driving there LOL. Stopping at the outlet on your drive back to school sounds like a good idea - a nice break on the trip and no big loss if it's a bust! What nail polish was it? Anything decent? LOL. I might've had to buy it to "justify" the drive :haha:
Erm, perhaps Dominatrix? I forget. It was a purple. I was very frustrated!! But yes it's a 7+ hour drive back to campus, so it would break the trip up nicely!! And it's right off the highway so no loss, really.

ellyk

Good evening ladies! Hope you're all having a nice weekend. I have another swatch for you.

Tomas....

...and I loooove him
heart.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

This looks really good on you! I remember when I swatched it on my hand, it was super orange, not as red as this.

ellyk

Showing swatches of Ian here since we haven't seen much of him yet.
He's the sheer pink with gold frost on the bottom, next to Stavros. Super pretty on the hand I think.

Another light:

On the lips: quite sheer and frosty, perhaps better as a lay-over on another lipstick.

EllaS

This looks really good on you! I remember when I swatched it on my hand, it was super orange, not as red as this.
Thank you! I'm as surprised as you about the color. I was expecting it to be really orange. I guess it's just my warm complexion that it's not coming off as orange, but I have no idea. I haven't seen many swatches of it but I'm curious!

EllaS

Showing swatches of Ian here since we haven't seen much of him yet.
He's the sheer pink with gold frost on the bottom, next to Stavros. Super pretty on the hand I think.

Another light:

On the lips: quite sheer and frosty, perhaps better as a lay-over on another lipstick.
Beautiful! Thank you for posting these, I have been very curious about Ian! In that first picture especially he looks gorgeous
heart.gif
These sort of frosted finishes can be tricky. Have you tried wearing it over anything yet?

Latest posts