Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

My boys will hopefully arrive tomorrow so I'll have swatches then. I can't wait to get my hands on them (that sounds wrong
winks.gif
)
As someone who actually owns both lipsticks, you certainly bring an objective point of view and not a broad generalization. Thank you for that. Do you also have Pink
Tease?

cavala

hi everyone, does anyone have any experience with the customer service on Tomford.com? I have been trying to return part of my order from them for 2 weeks, and I didn't receive my return shipping label till last Friday, but the RMA is still missing. I tried to call them for days but always get directed to their voice message, and obviously nobody returned the call so far. I tried emailing as well but just hear nothing. This is getting quite frustrated. With their relatively strict return policy (within 14 days), you would expect them to be efficient to make things fuss-free for both customers and the company.

Anyone have any experiences returning?

(I hope this is the right place to post such issue? Please let me know if I should post elsewhere. a newbie here...)

Medgal07

hi everyone, does anyone have any experience with the customer service on Tomford.com? I have been trying to return part of my order from them for 2 weeks, and I didn't receive my return shipping label till last Friday, but the RMA is still missing. I tried to call them for days but always get directed to their voice message, and obviously nobody returned the call so far. I tried emailing as well but just hear nothing. This is getting quite frustrated. With their relatively strict return policy (within 14 days), you would expect them to be efficient to make things fuss-free for both customers and the company.

(I hope this is the right place to post such issue? Please let me know if I should post elsewhere. a newbie here...)
wavey.gif
I've never ordered directly from the web site Cavala, but there has been some buzz about various problematic issues with the site. I hope this works out for you.
I agree---you would think their CS would be accessible with such strict return policies. I hope this works out for you.

MRV

Just some info my Chanel SA shared with me yesterday about TF (you may already know this) is that he does not believe in lip lining pencils so he doesn't have any in his collections. Is that true that there are no lip pencils?
Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

I've read that before in a couple of articles online and I think someone on Specktra mentioned it before bit I can't recall for certain.
Yes, that's true. I posted a few weeks ago that I was told by a TF SA at Heathrow that "Tom Ford does not belive in lipliners". This was in 2012.

Vandekamp

Yes, that's true. I posted a few weeks ago that I was told by a TF SA at Heathrow that "Tom Ford does not belive in lipliners". This was in 2012.
Thanks. I am just conditioned to wear lip liners with most lipsticks. I feel naked without it. Many times, I prefer the liner over the lipstick.

MRV

Thanks. I am just conditioned to wear lip liners with most lipsticks. I feel naked without it. Many times, I prefer the liner over the lipstick.
I'm the opposite! I find liners often too dry and heavy (feeling and looking) since my lips are dry and I'm old
tong.gif

Missyrocks

hi everyone, does anyone have any experience with the customer service on Tomford.com? I have been trying to return part of my order from them for 2 weeks, and I didn't receive my return shipping label till last Friday, but the RMA is still missing. I tried to call them for days but always get directed to their voice message, and obviously nobody returned the call so far. I tried emailing as well but just hear nothing. This is getting quite frustrated. With their relatively strict return policy (within 14 days), you would expect them to be efficient to make things fuss-free for both customers and the company.  Anyone have any experiences returning? (I hope this is the right place to post such issue? Please let me know if I should post elsewhere. a newbie

Missyrocks

hi everyone, does anyone have any experience with the customer service on Tomford.com? I have been trying to return part of my order from them for 2 weeks, and I didn't receive my return shipping label till last Friday, but the RMA is still missing. I tried to call them for days but always get directed to their voice message, and obviously nobody returned the call so far. I tried emailing as well but just hear nothing. This is getting quite frustrated. With their relatively strict return policy (within 14 days), you would expect them to be efficient to make things fuss-free for both customers and the company.  Anyone have any experiences returning? (I hope this is the right place to post such issue? Please let me know if I should post elsewhere. a newbie here...)
hi everyone, does anyone have any experience with the customer service on Tomford.com? I have been trying to return part of my order from them for 2 weeks, and I didn't receive my return shipping label till last Friday, but the RMA is still missing. I tried to call them for days but always get directed to their voice message, and obviously nobody returned the call so far. I tried emailing as well but just hear nothing. This is getting quite frustrated. With their relatively strict return policy (within 14 days), you would expect them to be efficient to make things fuss-free for both customers and the company.  Anyone have any experiences returning? (I hope this is the right place to post such issue? Please let me know if I should post elsewhere. a newbie here...)
Yes! Me, too . Exactly Btw lolasecretbeautyblog has awesome swatches

Missyrocks

I can't believe they have no one live with 14 day returns. Reminds me of the horrible customer service at Anastasia.

Winthrop44

I just went into my Order History in my account online and printed out the return label with RMA right from there. HTH! I hate their Signature Required delivery but had no problems at all returning.

allthingsglam

I use to never use lip liners and I only really use them now if I really feel like the lippie needs one and usually when I do use them I only line my lips with them because I dislike how liners change the colors of lipsticks and I agree with @mrv I dislike that heavy feeling when I feel in my lips with a liner I did buy more liners this years then I ever have but if I can get away with it just to line my lips I always wondered why Tf didn't have any lip liners

MRV

Oh MRV!!! I'm older!!!
lmao.gif

kisses.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I use to never use lip liners and I only really use them now if I really feel like the lippie needs one and usually when I do use them I only line my lips with them because I dislike how liners change the colors of lipsticks and I agree with @mrv I dislike that heavy feeling when I feel in my lips with a liner I did buy more liners this years then I ever have but if I can get away with it just to line my lips

I always wondered why Tf didn't have any lip liners
iagree.gif

Vandekamp

I'm the opposite! I find liners often too dry and heavy (feeling and looking) since my lips are dry and I'm old
tong.gif
That is not the case with all lip liners. The Nars and Colorpop liners glide on your lips. They are nothing like the Mac liners. Lol.

Latest posts