Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ThatGaze

Me too, I thought I was done.
This release was terrible for my bank account, I have purchased almost 20 of them
blink.gif

laurennnxox

This release was terrible for my bank account, I have purchased almost 20 of them :blink:  
Same! Though, I only nabbed 12. They fit perfectly into this mini lippie holder I have with 12 individual slots. I keep telling myself if I order more... It won't fit and wont look nice on my vanity. :haha: So far it's working. I'm keeping myself away from TF at the moment.

pbpink

Same! Though, I only nabbed 12. They fit perfectly into this mini lippie holder I have with 12 individual slots. I keep telling myself if I order more... It won't fit and wont look nice on my vanity. :haha: So far it's working. I'm keeping myself away from TF at the moment.
they are like gremlins!! well now I need to get ONE more to make 12! where did you get your holder from as I've been looking for one to fit the little guys! thanks! btw, the 24 lipstick holder from the container store is perfect for the regular size!

pbpink

That's an excellent idea, but Madame Casablanca had already been moved to my "retired" pile and largely forgotten about. Plus, that's the only lipstick I can think of that I own that has ever gone off so fast.
a friend of mine had her Casablanca go bad as well - it seems a lot of this color have gone bad - strange!

pbpink

I want to order another three I was thinking Matthew Addison and giacomo? Ian Blake john ? I really don't know and don't know how you ladies have chosen colours if you don't live near a store as I'm finding it quite difficult :( It's such a shame these will stop end of feb :( so unfair two months or three months to buy as many as you can lol You need about 6 months well I do anyhows to buy a whole load
in store it was still hurting my brain - l made a list and I crossed off ones I had and any oranges and just went from there! I was late to the game and still managed to pick up the last Julian at my NM....Stravos would be amazing to have but given I didn't stress over them at all, I was quite happy with what I picked up and was even able to use 2 GC's from a promo NM was doing.... of the ones you mentioned, I would def get Blake as its so unique + pretty and Giacamo, its a stunner! they are all so nice and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them!

Medgal07

wavey.gif
th_kiss.gif
lol.gif

wavey.gif
th_hug.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Yazmin

Meddy, why do keep enabling from the sidelines? Join the party, or have you already grabbed some boys and I missed it?!
girlhaha.gif
Meddy grabbbed six of the full-sized mattes before the boys came out---I guess I prefer strapping big men
graucho.gif
I'm hoping TF will allow some of the most popular
little boys grow up to be full-sized men

Medgal07

Same! Though, I only nabbed 12. They fit perfectly into this mini lippie holder I have with 12 individual slots. I keep telling myself if I order more... It won't fit and wont look nice on my vanity.
girlhaha.gif
So far it's working. I'm keeping myself away from TF at the moment.
Why? Because we OD'd on Chanel, Givenchy & Guerlain???
lmao.gif

MakeupAli

Why? Because we OD'd on Chanel, Givenchy & Guerlain???
lmao.gif
That's the way I feel about nail polish. I have so many. Many never worn. When I look at any new ones, I just feel I've seen it before, already have it, or don't need it. The one exception is that I did get some unique earth toned ones this past season-- the Chanel and a Russian brand that does the most subtle yet vibrant warm toned dark polishes. Now that Spring is coming they'll be a ton of milky pastel shades with little glitter dabs and aqua and bright pink-y corals. At least TF has the good sense not to do that.

beautycool

in store it was still hurting my brain - l made a list and I crossed off ones I had and any oranges and just went from there! I was late to the game and still managed to pick up the last Julian at my NM....Stravos would be amazing to have but given I didn't stress over them at all, I was quite happy with what I picked up and was even able to use 2 GC's from a promo NM was doing.... of the ones you mentioned, I would def get Blake as its so unique + pretty and Giacamo, its a stunner! they are all so nice and I don't think you could go wrong with any of them!
Hi thank you I may order some tonight The children are in bed asleep And hubby's not coming home tonight his staying at his mums for work Overtime :( today he did overtime till now 11.20 pm from 6 am Then his doing same tomorw but he be back tomorw night only reason why his not coming home not worth it when his mum lives nearer than us to airport So first night in our new house for me tonight great It's not rough here But our street is too quiet in the country way to quiet Anyhows I be ok it just feels weird in new place you know when his always been here x I'm just tidying up I just stopped to check here of course I love the tom ford full size too I may try n check them out if we fly Not sure what colours they have was trying to see what was on display when hubby took the pic and sent it to me I know I saw femme violet one not sure how you spell it sorry ladies and pink dusk / dawn Flamingo that's a old one isn't it ? Don't think they had the mattes in. I don't know much about tom ford all I know is I want the brushes The mini boys lol and pussy cat if suited me I cannot rember the mattes names now First time ? I did have them written down on list but thought I could never buy them as be put of stock so I scrapped my list of the mattes Hope your having a good day ladies :)

beautyjunkie12

Has anyone had any of their lipsticks go bad or smell off ? I've heard from a few people for whatever reason tom ford lipstick go rancid more quickly hence my hesitancy to invest in these pretties. Opinions anyone ?
I haven't experienced that and I have one that is three years old. Still smells fresh to me. I store mine in a lower drawer of my vanity table...away from the heat and steam that comes from my masterbath.

Medgal07

That's the way I feel about nail polish. I have so many. Many never worn. When I look at any new ones, I just feel I've seen it before, already have it, or don't need it. The one exception is that I did get some unique earth toned ones this past season-- the Chanel and a Russian brand that does the most subtle yet vibrant warm toned dark polishes. Now that Spring is coming they'll be a ton of milky pastel shades with little glitter dabs and aqua and bright pink-y corals. At least TF has the good sense not to do that.
Oh me too. I used to haul over a dozen NPs/month---like there was an impending NP shortage!!! I love Chanel Exception (Red-brown) 639 and Dèsirio (Fuchsia Pink
Plum) 643, two of my more recent NP purchases I have several that I've never worn as well, but it's like that with all of my makeup. I'm making an effort to slow down
and enjoy the amazing items in my stash. Those efforts go out the window when a pretty new limited edition item surfaces. I'm definitely not buying new foundation
until i've depleted more than half of what I currently own. That's a little easier to pass up---especially since I'm happy with my foundation (s).

I do find my TF NPs to be pretty long-lasting before tip-wear begins to show.

allthingsglam

Julian
f26bf50d_image.jpeg
Leonardo
4ac31f5b_image.jpeg
Didier
0ce1bf68_image.jpeg
love them didier is my fave stunningggg
   :bouquet:    :wavey: :hug: :happydance:   :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Meddy grabbbed six of the full-sized mattes before the boys came out---I guess I prefer strapping big men[/COLOR]:naughty: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm hoping TF will allow some of the most popular[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  little boys grow up to [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]be full-sized men[/COLOR]
In tears Lmbo medgal

laurennnxox

they are like gremlins!! well now I need to get ONE more to make 12! where did you get your holder from as I've been looking for one to fit the little guys! thanks! btw, the 24 lipstick holder from the container store is perfect for the regular size!
It was a part of a makeup organizer set from the container store! Like, it came with it. I'm not sure what other lippies would even fit in it though. Perhaps mac? You surely need a 12th! :) which do you have?

pbpink

It was a part of a makeup organizer set from the container store! Like, it came with it. I'm not sure what other lippies would even fit in it though. Perhaps mac? You surely need a 12th! :) which do you have?
thank you! I have an m/u organizer from there too that came with a lippie tray but it's too small for TF's + too big for baby TF's - I will have a look next time I'm near there.... I got rory, blake, giacomo, julian, luca, olivier, liam, john, omar, luciano + peter....def need 1 more to make a dozen for a lippie holder! which colors did you get? it's fun to see what everyone got!

Latest posts