Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I did good staying out of this thread cos the swatches look great on everyone!

**goes back into hiding**
lmao.gif
**meddy follows**

pbpink

Hi thank you I may order some tonight The children are in bed asleep And hubby's not coming home tonight his staying at his mums for work Overtime :( today he did overtime till now 11.20 pm from 6 am Then his doing same tomorw but he be back tomorw night only reason why his not coming home not worth it when his mum lives nearer than us to airport So first night in our new house for me tonight great It's not rough here But our street is too quiet in the country way to quiet Anyhows I be ok it just feels weird in new place you know when his always been here x I'm just tidying up I just stopped to check here of course I love the tom ford full size too I may try n check them out if we fly Not sure what colours they have was trying to see what was on display when hubby took the pic and sent it to me I know I saw femme violet one not sure how you spell it sorry ladies and pink dusk / dawn Flamingo that's a old one isn't it ? Don't think they had the mattes in. I don't know much about tom ford all I know is I want the brushes The mini boys lol and pussy cat if suited me I cannot rember the mattes names now First time ? I did have them written down on list but thought I could never buy them as be put of stock so I scrapped my list of the mattes Hope your having a good day ladies :)
at least you have the kids there so not alone on your first night! flamingo is a perm color, very pretty! a few of the pop pinks in the boys line are kinda close so you could def find a really pretty pink! TF brushes are amazing and pretty much everything he makes in beauty is so nice! enjoy your new home!

pbpink

:bouquet:    :wavey: :hug: :happydance:   :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]Meddy grabbbed six of the full-sized mattes before the boys came out---I guess I prefer strapping big men[/COLOR]:naughty: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm hoping TF will allow some of the most popular[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  little boys grow up to [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]be full-sized men[/COLOR]
so you think we like wimpy guys, eh?!?! ha! he better makes these into "big men" or else! the matte train is not going so well for me, I think I need to just come to terms that BD is not for my lips! it looks so pretty on everyone else though!

beautycool

Hi ladies I fell asleep after I tidied up abit We been here for a few months now in new home But it was my first night by myself with the children :) And was really nervy about staying here by myself but I did it Tired myself out tidying up all the toys etc lol Thanks for the advice on the lippys I have to have a look at them when in airport I can see hubby now Rolling his eyes at me lol

Anaphora

I caved and ordered one last boy. Didier. So pretty and looks like a year round shade vs. something I have to wear seasonally.

awickedshape

[@]Medgal07[/@], remember that I pay to recieve each package? I had a 10% discount code, and finally decided to get the TF eye contour brush from NM along with a hair product that was due to ship from a store and they actually gave me the option to let them know that I'd prefer to wait and have everything shipped together! That's a nice touch.

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]  Why?  Because we OD'd on Chanel, Givenchy & Guerlain???[/COLOR]:lmao:
:lmao: you hit the nail right on the head!
thank you! I have an m/u organizer from there too that came with a lippie tray but it's too small for TF's + too big for baby TF's - I will have a look next time I'm near there.... I got rory, blake, giacomo, julian, luca, olivier, liam, john, omar, luciano + peter....def need 1 more to make a dozen for a lippie holder! which colors did you get? it's fun to see what everyone got!
Awesome picks!! I got, leonardo, luciano, alejandro, peter, alexander, julian, tomas, patrick, francesco, jack, wes, and xavier! :) I'm just lucky I'm back at school and no longer near a counter. Or else I really would have more!

Shars

Hey ladies. I don't know if any of you were still looking for Guillermo from the Lips & Boys collection, but Nordstrom still seems to have it and several other boys in stock.

EllaS

http://instagram.com/p/yWgHfkKvqW/
Do I need another green though. I mean really. That is the question. And that particular shade of green is one I feel like I have a few of. Again it's that iridescent lighter shade that is piquing my interest, but I'm still on the fence. I'm definitely in on the blue one though. I'm lacking in blues and that duo looks unique to me.

Filmfreak

Do I need another green though. I mean really. That is the question. And that particular shade of green is one I feel like I have a few of. Again it's that iridescent lighter shade that is piquing my interest, but I'm still on the fence. I'm definitely in on the blue one though. I'm lacking in blues and that duo looks unique to me.
The green looks a lot like Chanel's Vert Khaki. A bit darker or more intense maybe. Sigh. I guess I don't need it either. I have a lot of blue ones as well. All those summer quads with their blue shades, so I can't say I need another blue.

But I don't have any TF duos yet!!!
th_thdeadea.gif
Does that count?

Vineetha

The green looks a lot like Chanel's Vert Khaki. A bit darker or more intense maybe. Sigh. I guess I don't need it either. I have a lot of blue ones as well. All those summer quads with their blue shades, so I can't say I need another blue.

But I don't have any TF duos yet!!!
th_thdeadea.gif
Does that count?
girlhaha.gif
sure counts!!!

Latest posts