Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

Thank you, AWS!! I'm actually on the road next week going by a place that has one. And you are saying that they have TF items some times?
You're welcome! I don’t have anything remotely like that here but I know the term because I've seen the ladies talking about getting discounted TF palettes etc, very cool!
Yes, the CCOs usually have a small selection. The one I visited had mostly fragrances, concealer and one eye palette. When I visited a few days later they had a second palette. (Lavender lust and ice queen.)
Wow-- and these were at reduced prices?
Yes, the palette was $55.50.
It's like the Estee Lauder company outlet so all (read a lot) of the Estee Lauder brands usually send overstocked items there. You can expect to see MAC, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Origins, Clinique and a lot of the fragrances owned by EL. The discount is typically 30% off the RRP. Some do carry a few TF items. It would be worth it to call ahead and ask if you'd only be going for TF. You didn't ask, but a lot of the outlet malls that have CCOs also have the Lancome Factory outlet and you can get a lot of Giorgio Armani, YSL, Urban Decay, Lancome, Clarisonic, Essie and other brands under the Lancome umbrella at reduced prices along with fragrances. In the past, I've seen a lot of the GA and YSL special sets on discount. Worth it to check out both the CCO and the Lancome outlet. I think the Lancome one goes by the name Designer Fragrances and Cosmetics Company.
Lancome is L'oreal outlet so same like with EL you can find Loreal owned products there - it's mostly lancome, armani fragrances, ralph lauren fragrances,  some ysl... 

beautycool

7232ceed_image.jpeg
Cheers everyone Hubby got the job that he went for about a month ago or when ever it was :)

Shars

Thank you Mango---It was just perfect
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

Thank you Ali!!!!!
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

Not bad---they retail for $75

EL owns the Tanger outlets---I learned that last month wen I had the occasion to visit one. They had a lot of EL products.

pompom.gif
Thank you Sis.
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
th_hug.gif
It was incredible-------I ate carbs
pompom.gif

Thanks so much JG
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
Really!! That's very interesting! It seems like soon we're going to have to ask what don't they own!

beautycool

Yay!! Congrats to him. Hope you and the family are well, especially your little one. Did you older son also get through with his interview?
Hi Hun thank you The struggles are so real gees I been ok my little boy the rash has gone sort of after 7 days I think it's scarred him or it's gone like bumpy on his back and body It's prickly scabs I can't explain Pin prick makings and you can feel and see them on him :( The redness etc has gone though being the hot weather hasgone in the uk ATM I sent pics to the dermatologist secretary as I got told I wasn't allowed to speak to the dermatologist over the phone :( rude So I used my brain and said can u send over pics to her She said yes I send you the email You can go through me to her Then when she replys go through her to me to you Arghhhh gosh I sent pics Thursday last Thurday And then got a reply back lunch time Friday ( thought it was quick ) Anyhows she thinks he has a second disease called polymorthic light eruption Yer mmmmm nice great He may go back to see her soon Or hubby has piped up this evening that him and cian are covered with health insurance Which we both forgot about So we may pay the first £75 to get him seen Sorry long story not been on for a whole I mean I have been on but not much Was very upset on Friday and didn't know what to do :( My son didn't get the job :( don't even think he got the chip shop job either Xx

cupcake28

Thank you Mango---It was just perfect
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

Thank you Ali!!!!!
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif

Not bad---they retail for $75

EL owns the Tanger outlets---I learned that last month wen I had the occasion to visit one. They had a lot of EL products.

pompom.gif
Thank you Sis.
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
th_hug.gif
It was incredible-------I ate carbs
pompom.gif

Thanks so much JG
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
Happy Birthday!!!

Shars

Oh no! On the bright side thouugh, this new dermatologist sounds like she knows what she's talking about so hopefully it'll all work out. Sorry to hear your other son didn't get the job. Fingers crossed something else works out for him soon. And we're always here to talk about makeup any time you want to take your mind off things for a bit!!
th_cheerup.gif

Winthrop44

I hope it works out with the new dermatologist BC. Sounds promising. And a belated happy birthday to you Meddy. Sorry I missed it. Or are you still celebrating?

happybirthday.gif

Medgal07

I hope it works out with the new dermatologist BC. Sounds promising. And a belated happy birthday to you Meddy. Sorry I missed it. Or are you still celebrating?

happybirthday.gif
Thanks so much Winthrop
th_kiss.gif
heart.gif
I am still celebrating-----It's a birthday WEEK when you're over 50
girlhaha.gif

KiKi Kontour

awwwww shyt HAPPY BIRFDAY MEDDY!!!
nanaparty.gif

what did u do? where did u go? what did u get? EEEEK!!!

soooo I wore my beloved TF Rose Soleil yesterday and twisted the tube UP only to find that shyt broke at the base **insert screeching halt sound**
weeping.gif
I saaaaid PHK THAT...nordies WILL be exchanging and im NOT payin no dmn price difference either
blah.gif
thank goodness its not LE tho cuz I would've been devastated. Is anybody else gearin up for the anniversary sale tomorrow??

And speaking of CCO's im debating on going back for sahara haze!! nude dip is gonna round off my TF palette stash tho n im done....**says everyone before they splurge again**
sigh.gif

beautycool

13c526c1_image.jpeg
There you go medgal for a late birthday surprise Hun Tom ford coll pre order on tom ford website Some of the lipshines I notice or have Smitten etc Bare is new ????? I don't know ? Lol I opened up email now They have some newbies I don't know what's new or not lol I'm so naff at this game Anyhows I'm hoping this will be in stores soon like in august ? Any hope ? I still not checked out if there is a tom ford anywhere in orlando nordstrom oh I don't know I cannot even think I have to get list of shops out where we shopped before lol Think it was near Florida mall I don't know :) Enjoy everyone :) There's bound to be a tom ford somewhere isn't there in orlando lol I know it's massive but bound to be just one right ?