Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

You need to keep track of the 20 CL lipsticks you ordered huh?
lmao.gif
lol.gif

elegant-one

I've been so inthralled with CL that I've forgotten my other loves, like Tom Ford. I have been wearing my duos and today my Ultra Shine Lip Gloss, Sugar Pink arrived. I got to complete my 'PINK' uniform of the Pink Duo, Flamingo lipstick and Sugar Pink lipgloss.

eyelove.gif
That is SOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!

Icecaramellatte

I found the post that mentioned discontinued products. It was on another site, MakeupAlley. I'm not sure the link will work if you are not a member but I'll post it anyway.

http://www.makeupalley.com/m_184419045

Here was the list:

> Sahara Noir Eau de Parfum
> Fleur de Chine Eau de Parfum
> Coco Ravish lip color
> Deep Mink lip color
> Crimson Noir lip color
> Vanilla Suede lip color
> Naked nail lacquer
> Fever Pink nail lacquer
> Ginger Fire nail lacquer
> Coral Blame nail lacquer
> Alabaster 01 foundation stick
> Pale Dune 02 foundation stick
> Toffee 09 foundation stick
> Praline 10 foundation stick

awickedshape

I found the post that mentioned discontinued products.  It was on another site, MakeupAlley.  I'm not sure the link will work if you are not a member but I'll post it anyway.  http://www.makeupalley.com/m_184419045 Here was the list: [COLOR=444444]> Sahara Noir Eau de Parfum[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Fleur de Chine Eau de Parfum[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Coco Ravish lip color[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Deep Mink lip color[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Crimson Noir lip color[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Vanilla Suede lip color[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Naked nail lacquer[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Fever Pink nail lacquer[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Ginger Fire nail lacquer[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Coral Blame nail lacquer[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Alabaster 01 foundation stick[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Pale Dune 02 foundation stick[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Toffee 09 foundation stick[/COLOR][COLOR=444444] [/COLOR][COLOR=444444]> Praline 10 foundation stick[/COLOR]
Not my baby, CR. :nono: @ TF

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]I've been so inthralled with CL that I've forgotten my other loves, like Tom Ford.  I have been wearing my duos and today my Ultra Shine Lip Gloss, Sugar Pink arrived.  I got to complete my 'PINK' uniform of the Pink Duo, Flamingo lipstick and Sugar Pink lipgloss.[/COLOR]
That's so pretty on you! Enjoy your "uniform".
Nordstrom's has the summer cream blush available online right now if anyone missed it!
Thanks!

Ernie

SO, the money fairy has definitely not found my address yet, but happily her cousin the lipstick fairy did.  She brought me First Time, and I am LOVING it!  It's just a pretty color!  It's also my first TF matte, and I am FLOORED by the formula.  This will be the first of many, I can tell...eagerly awaiting the October launch (

Psych1

[COLOR=0000FF]I've been so inthralled with CL that I've forgotten my other loves, like Tom Ford.  I have been wearing my duos and today my Ultra Shine Lip Gloss, Sugar Pink arrived.  I got to complete my 'PINK' uniform of the Pink Duo, Flamingo lipstick and Sugar Pink lipgloss.[/COLOR] [/quot Sugar pink is sooo pretty!! Love it Yay for completing your pink "uniform."

ashievic

Hey guys this has probably been asked before but I couldn't find it in the search. Pink Haze is the cream eyeshadow in Golden Peach and Spice is the cream eyeshadow in Naked Bronze, correct?

Thanks!
Depends who you ask??? I do not think they are one and the same. I posted long ago pics of Spice and Naked Bronze side by side. To me they were different. Sort of like is Pavlos Dark and Stormy? Again, to me, no. Pavlov is brown pulls more brown D&S pulls more burgundy.

ashievic

I just bought three TF lipsticks. OMG.

(Misbehaved, Something Wild and Crimson Noir).

I dunno if the increasing heartbeat is excitement or panic.
I am CPR trained, so you will just fine.....enjoy your goodies. Great choices, swoon.....got smelling salts too. So got you covered.

maeonsaturday

I truly have an addiction. I ordered 3 TF lipsticks already then added one more ... Paradiso. Had to order it from a UK website though. All the US websites were OOS. That's a lovely color, right?