UPDATED FAKES pic analysis courtesy halocaustic

Diorissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by look_divine
OMG i just bought a mineralize eye shadow off her
ssad.gif

FFS!!!!

I've always bought from her and always get genuine products, lipglass, duo e/s etc. especially from new collection, so don't be worry about it!
thmbup.gif

We suspect she has some of the new fake piggie but it's not sure to 100% by now (she assure she bought them from Mac); we're waiting to have the samples from Mac Pro store to confirm or not our suspicions.
Also because one of the 2 piggie has got a perfect box and both of them as got embossed bacht code!!
amazed.gif

So they look more perfect than the BB and Closetmustgo fakes

Ambi

Have any of you contacted wc-racer about the pigment in question? Curious to hear her response. Her profile now says she's on holiday and she has closed her store. I mean, of course it might be true and I'm just way too cynical but the timing's kinda convinient.

I just received my stuff from her yesterday and everything was fine but feels so weird to think she'd be selling fakes. Or that closetmustgo would sell fakes. Ugh.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi
Have any of you contacted wc-racer about the pigment in question? Curious to hear her response. Her profile now says she's on holiday and she has closed her store. I mean, of course it might be true and I'm just way too cynical but the timing's kinda convinient.

I just received my stuff from her yesterday and everything was fine but feels so weird to think she'd be selling fakes. Or that closetmustgo would sell fakes. Ugh.

yep - in the ebay sellers thread parts of her responses have been posted. The teal is definitely fake - no two ways about that - and the cornflower is waiting confirmation from a sample to arrive from MAC direct to compare it to in real life...
ssad.gif

Diorissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambi

As Panda says, I contact her and she assure she bought all her pigments from MAC, but she have not the time to search the invoice that prove it.
You can read some her responses in this 3d:

http://specktra.net/f257/identifying...ml#post1059398

Diorissima

Some news from Beverley Belle:
the day after I've noticed I've got some fake pigments from her I received 3 MAC eyeshadows from my last purchase

They're ANGELCAKE - GIRLIE - FALLING STAR

I immediately notice they have the same font characters of the fake pigments, and I suppose they're fake!

I smell them.. they stink! Like 1$ eyeshadows.. whereas MAC eyeshadows are odourless .. so I explain to her they're great fakes as my 4 piggie

She refunded all my last purchase and said that she doesn't want them back, I can feel free to take them... so.... just to have a REAL prove they're fake and I'm not mad.. (not that so much!LOL
tong.gif
)

I depotted all them

I made a video but I couldn't upload, and it's in Italian, but look to this photo:

2345862791_06b134ec45_o.jpg

THIS IS THE PROVE THEY ARE FAKES
noworry.gif

Beverley was very nice to me so I can say she is honest.
I will send back her 4 piggie so she could refund me also them, and maybe look them very well to see why and how they're fakes.
thmbup.gif

red

here's Diorissima's video she made of the fake eyeshadows. It's in Italian, but you get the picture. She depotted, that was the proof positive the 3 eyeshadows were fake, along with everything else she pointed out.
The Rice Paper is original, bought at Mac in Florence.

Again, thanks to Diorissima, she got burned all at once
angry.gif
but now she's making videos on Youtube
thmbup.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/jTHU0lOMf2Q&hl=it

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
here's Diorissima's video she made of the fake eyeshadows. It's in Italian, but you get the picture. She depotted, that was the proof positive the 3 eyeshadows were fake, along with everything else she pointed out.
The Rice Paper is original, bought at Mac in Florence.

Again, thanks to Diorissima, she got burned all at once
angry.gif
but now she's making videos on Youtube
thmbup.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/jTHU0lOMf2Q&hl=it

She sounds SO sexy speaking all in Italian throughout the whole video!
th_LMAO.gif

Thanks Diorissima!
thmbup.gif

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xqueeze_me
She sounds SO sexy speaking all in Italian throughout the whole video!
th_LMAO.gif

Thanks Diorissima!
thmbup.gif

she knows how to say Fake so purrrrrrrrrrrfectly
choochoo.gif

we're meeting up on April 9th, this will be the first time we're meeting live, I'm so excited. She's a hot babe
thmbup.gif

Diorissima

blush-anim-cl.gif
uhuh girls.. I'm going bright red!!
heart.gif

Next time I'll try to make a video speaking in english
winks.gif

I can't wait to meet Lucie..
th_DANCE.gif

th_worship.gif
she's a pillar of make up sites!!

red

diorissima, tell you a secret, I send emails back and forth to Panda in Australia
cutey.gif

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorissima
blush-anim-cl.gif
uhuh girls.. I'm going bright red!!
heart.gif

Next time I'll try to make a video speaking in english
winks.gif

I can't wait to meet Lucie..
th_DANCE.gif

th_worship.gif
she's a pillar of make up sites!!

Just a thought: Is "depottati" a real Italian word?
cutey.gif

I got it "io depotto" "tu depotti"
th_LMAO.gif

I think depottati is an italian spin on depotting, I love it
winkiss.gif

stingray

If I was to "depottati" all of mine to see if they're fake and they turned out to not be fake, I wouldn't have where to put all the little pans as I've only got one container thing for 4 shadows to hold them, which a friend gave me, and it's full.

Does anyone know where the containers can be bought in England as I've never seen them on the MAC UK site?

stingray

Thanks Wolfsong but according to their application form I'm not eligible to buy from MAC Pro as I'm none of the people who are eligible and wouldn't have the needed proof...

ritchieramone

You can order any of the pro items (as well as any of the non-pro items of course) by phone - the number is 020 7534 9222. You don't need the pro card; that's just for discount. As far as I recall, they charge about £4 delivery per order.

If you're anywhere near London, you could just pop into the pro store in Fouberts Place.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray
Thanks Wolfsong but according to their application form I'm not eligible to buy from MAC Pro as I'm none of the people who are eligible and wouldn't have the needed proof...

You don't have to be in the makeup or beauty industry to purchase MAC Pro items. The MAC Pro application is for those who wish to apply to get a discount since they are makeup artist, cosmetologists, etc. You as well as anyone can order any MAC Pro items at retail price.

Heiaken

Should this post made sticky to? As I feel that this serves the purpose of identifying fake pigments better than the firts one, just because there are significant changes in the fakes like no more thick bottoms.

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Should this post made sticky to? As I feel that this serves the purpose of identifying fake pigments better than the firts one, just because there are significant changes in the fakes like no more thick bottoms.

We have already requested that updated fake pigments and fake eyeshadow analysis be stickied but to no avail. I have compiled the list of updated analysis and added the links into Post #1 in the sticky "Identifying fake MAC Pigments".

**EDIT: I have compiled the list of fake MAC products and analysis/comparisons/guides in a new thread - http://specktra.net/f257/list-fake-m...guides-110400/

Vamp007

now I'm sure that my deep blue green pigment is fake...i thought it was real, because the high color pay'off, it really looks like deep-blue-green, not golden black or something, but yes, it stain my skin =(
ps. i got it from american seller!!