Quote:
Originally Posted by spalermo
hey girls!
i have a question.
do they fake the fafi edition too?

Not that I am currently aware, but hold that thought, they may eventually...LOL

spalermo

well i found this ebay seller's site..
she sells a few products from mac but they look questionable.. especially because the prices are all too good to be true.
i've asked her about the authenticity of her products and she replied, that her supplier from the US has said they are 100% original.
anyways please girls do check her site n clarify my doubts. im sure most of u here are pros at detecting fake macs. her ebay id is
llbstar
s.gif

i hope my doubts are wrong
ssad.gif

do take note of the m.a.c fafi iridescent powder. the box and the outer casing are different. the earlier edition perhaps?

panda0410

concentrate magic powder???? wtf??? Oh dear, I havent seen anything FAFI that looks like this.....
The Fafi lippie looks OK, but the other lippies dont look like anything I own either.....
The e/s palette is def fake....
The pigment pic is not good enough tell either, but I personally wouldnt...

halocaustic

WTF???!!
Fafi fakes now too?!
And yes, there are def some fakes in there, especially the 'condensate magic powder'.... whatever that's meant to be
th_LMAO.gif

Ridiculous...

macluvermre

Quote:
Originally Posted by spalermo
well i found this ebay seller's site..
she sells a few products from mac but they look questionable.. especially because the prices are all too good to be true.
i've asked her about the authenticity of her products and she replied, that her supplier from the US has said they are 100% original.
anyways please girls do check her site n clarify my doubts. im sure most of u here are pros at detecting fake macs. her ebay id is
llbstar
s.gif

i hope my doubts are wrong
ssad.gif

do take note of the m.a.c fafi iridescent powder. the box and the outer casing are different. the earlier edition perhaps?

...Just my 2 cents, but everything she has listed screams FAKE to me. Scary looking stuff. She is selling shit I have never heard of (ie: dual mascara/eye liner) WTF?
I say RUN, don't walk, stay clear of this seller. Notice all her auctions sa "M lipstick", "M pigment", what's up with that? Maybe a way to cover her own ass by not puting MAC in the title ~ and also note she is listing them in alternative makeup categories, rather than mac.... I would definitely not buy any of it. I am reporting some to ebay right now.