• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight [link]

Austrian_Babe

Sorry about the absence of the rest of the mineral makeup application , my batteries were dead and I thought I didn´t have any new ones so I just finished my foundation.
If you´re wondering who Thais is-I did this tut for a makeup forum I visit and Thais is the mod for the mineral makeup forum lol

This is the very FIRST tut I ever did so please excuse any mistakes I made. I am such a beginner!!!

The tut is in 4 parts because my digicam doesn´t have a lot of memory space. Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShXAW_6eII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfTAj_vXWnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQvhO4faJeQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQH5WDZReg

Let me know if you like it. CC is always appreciated as well!!!! btw yes you´re right, my face is darker than my neck. That´s cause mineral makeup always gets a bit darker if you apply it wet-I usually apply self tanner to my neck to get rid of the obvious face-neck color difference, but that day I forgot. How embarrassing!
EDIT: I just saw this forum is for text or picture tuts...if this needs to be moved, feel free to do so, mods!

User49

Re: VIDEO TUTORIAL: foundation+contour+highlight

What eye make up do you have on? The colours are very pretty! I thought the tut was really good
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
What eye make up do you have on? The colours are very pretty! I thought the tut was really good
smiles.gif

Thank you. I´m just wearing some champagne and light brown colored e/s (cheap European drugstore brand), Benefit Hight Brow and MAC Liquidlast Liner in Point Black.

Esperanza

Thanks a lot, that's a really helpful tutorial you've done! And you're radiant it's unbelievable
sigh.gif
It's really useful with a camera, I like the contouring part & the blush part. Thanks again babe
clap.gif

Lissa

clap.gif
Thanks for the tut, I really enjoyed it! Especially the bits on contouring and highlighting too, thanks!

n_c

You did a great job...thank you for sharing, btw what is the name of that primer you used?

Femme

In your tutorial.. you talked about another person's mineral makeup tutorial.. i couldnt catch the name.. mind telling us?
greengrin.gif

foxyqt

thanks for the tutorial i needed that part about highlighting! you're so pretty.. loved the part where you spoke German hehe ^.^

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
You did a great job...thank you for sharing, btw what is the name of that primer you used?

thanks. I used Monistat Powder Gel (Anti Chafing). It´s actually in the feminine hygiene aisle, but someone compared the ingredients to Smashbox Photofinish Primer and they are really similar

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme
In your tutorial.. you talked about another person's mineral makeup tutorial.. i couldnt catch the name.. mind telling us?
greengrin.gif

her name is Thais. I don´t know if I can mention that on here..the forum is makeuptalk. but you need 800 posts to watch the vid

Jacq-i

Wow that's really pretty! Plus German sounds sooo cool.
greengrin.gif

Super nice tutorial.

Thais

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
her name is Thais. I don´t know if I can mention that on here..the forum is makeuptalk. but you need 800 posts to watch the vid

I'm here.
smiles.gif