VULVA Original - The Newest Scent for Women

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattage
LOL WHY am I not surprised this came out of Germany? German's can be so kinky!!

I think it's interesting. It's a different spin on the regular fragrances we have here. I don't think there's anything wrong with the smell of my vajayjay - or other's vajayjays for that matter - but I'm not sure I would want to hug someone and have them say "MMmm! You smell like pachingo!!"

lol.gif

Thanks for sharing!!
greengrin.gif

lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

ahahhahaa you are the best.

Shimmer

Being me I've tried to restrain myself here.
Perhaps it's a fetish thing.
Perhaps it's a subliminal message through the olfactory sense to draw a man in using pheromones.

Don't know.
Don't care.

I like smelling feminine, I like smelling girly, but I do not and will not like smelling like a ladyflower, particularly after a night of dancing, sweating, and clubbing.

mzcelaneous

Authentically Natural Vaginal Flavour

Flavour??? Does flavour in Germany mean the same as flavor in the states 'cause wow...just wow. A lot of people can get that flavor for free LOL
lmao.gif
Don't mind me and my dirty mind....*whistles*

Shanti

LOL omg this is just disgusting =/. I can't believe someone would actually have a sick-enough mind to make this, let alone enjoy the small bahahaha.

Tyester

Saw this along time ago...

And I'm still not sure what the point of it is. I mean, yea you could walk around smelling like it, but why? I wouldn't want to walk around smelling like my manhood.

The only use I could think of is using the scent to get off. Smell and sensuality go hand in hand with me, and I really like certain scents, however I don't think it's possible to beat the real deal.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
Saw this along time ago...

And I'm still not sure what the point of it is. I mean, yea you could walk around smelling like it, but why? I wouldn't want to walk around smelling like my manhood.

The only use I could think of is using the scent to get off. Smell and sensuality go hand in hand with me, and I really like certain scents, however I don't think it's possible to beat the real deal.

It's true that our sense of smell is one of our most powerful senses...
However, the smell of romance for me is made by Ralph Lauren. My lady scent isn't something I want to fragrance my pulse points with...

Hawkeye

I gotta admit when i saw the video for this I was torn between laughing and wondering what the hell but the more I think about it-anyone who does by this may as well have "Desperate and horney" tattooed on their forehead.

MAC_Pixie04

You guys are so judgemental. I wear that fragrance everyday, and people around me are constantly complimenting me and asking where I got it. The majority of the members here are female, and know what it smells like, and if hygiene is maintained, it should smell pleasant. So why not embrace the scent and enjoy it? Gosh, I swear you guys need to grow up...

LMFAO RIGHT LIKE I WANNA WALK AROUND SMELLING LIKE POON ALL DAY!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
nanaparty.gif
:jump: :jump: :woots:
pompom.gif

I'm so damn silly.

MzEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
Authentically Natural Vaginal Flavour

Flavour??? Does flavour in Germany mean the same as flavor in the states 'cause wow...just wow. A lot of people can get that flavor for free LOL
lmao.gif
Don't mind me and my dirty mind....*whistles*

omg that is hillarious. im stil laughing right now. mzcelaneous is one funny ass person. the icon made me laugh the most. its gross that any woman would want this. i myslef would not want to smell like my *ahem* all day long. i would certainly get looks from everyone.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Great! Soon men will be spraying this into their palms and......

having some self luuuuv.