VULVA Original - The Newest Scent for Women

Hawkeye

Hey they need to get their rush somewhere LOL

I gotta admit I feel so bad because I automatically think of the teenage girl who wants so desperately to feel like a total sex kitten and dousing herself in this. I can't help but laugh. Im such a horrible person for that LOL

eye_pr0mise

gross !! haha why would you want the scent on you. and even worse .. its not even "your" scent .. its someone elses ' smells ' on you haha .. nasty !!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
gross !! haha why would you want the scent on you. and even worse .. its not even "your" scent .. its someone elses ' smells ' on you haha .. nasty !!

*gasp* it would make me like a lesbian, having another woman's frrrragrance rubbed all over me. like i did something really collegiate earlier in the day haha. swweeeetttt
clap.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
It's true that our sense of smell is one of our most powerful senses...

It certainly brings out what's inside me to howl at the moon.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
... but the more I think about it-anyone who does by this may as well have "Desperate and horney" tattooed on their forehead.

Is there something on my forehead?
hmm.gif

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
Is there something on my forehead?
hmm.gif

OMG it's so obvious
rofl.gif
j/k! *HUGS*

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti
LOL omg this is just disgusting =/. I can't believe someone would actually have a sick-enough mind to make this, let alone enjoy the small bahahaha.

OK not to single out your post and not others, but...why is it disgusting? The idea of a vagina disgusts you? I don't know, I don't see the big deal about it. I mean it's a part of our own body, and while I wouldn't buy this "perfume" I can definitely understand why it was made.

There have been so many tests that prove men's sexual interest is peaked when they pick up a woman's pheromones. These actually do not have a smell per se, but are secreted from the genital area. So the idea behind this perfume is just that it will be sexually attractive to males and peak their interest. It's something that happens on a subconscious level, and men are not aware of it at all, but it is proven that these pheromones do have an affect. It probably doesn't even smell like vagina, it may just contain that pheromone, or a synthetic version of it.

I don't know, I don't think it's gross at all, when you look at it from a biological scientific perspective, I was just waiting for a scent like this to come onto the market.

Not like I'll be lining up to buy this though, I'll stick to my Chanel chance.
thmbup.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I don't know, I don't think it's gross at all, when you look at it from a biological scientific perspective, I was just waiting for a scent like this to come onto the market.

iagree.gif
This is not the first fragrance that has pheromones though. There is a scent that doesn't smell like a woman's vagina that's on the market with synthetic pheromones. I forget what it's called but they sell it at sephora, nordstroms, saks, etc.

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
There have been so many tests that prove men's sexual interest is peaked when they pick up a woman's pheromones. These actually do not have a smell per se, but are secreted from the genital area. So the idea behind this perfume is just that it will be sexually attractive to males and peak their interest. It's something that happens on a subconscious level, and men are not aware of it at all, but it is proven that these pheromones do have an affect. It probably doesn't even smell like vagina, it may just contain that pheromone, or a synthetic version of it.

Oh some of us know it.
greengrin.gif
And while pheromones may or may not have an actual scent, I can tell when my hormones are changing due to an outside force.

Since this thread, I'm actually curious to know what it smells like now.
hmm.gif
graucho.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
Oh some of us know it.
greengrin.gif
And while pheromones may or may not have an actual scent, I can tell when my hormones are changing due to an outside force.

Since this thread, I'm actually curious to know what it smells like now.
hmm.gif
graucho.gif

Got any sisters?
rofl.gif

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Got any sisters?
rofl.gif

Ohhhhhhhh no, I'm not bringing her anywhere near my world. She could be the only pure thing left in this world.

However the truth may be, she may or may not have already seen some of the things that have jaded me throughout the years. And I also wouldn't be surprised if she's seen this(vagina perfume) too.

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
THIS is ridiculous. I opened the thread, not that site due to the not work safe title....(I couldnt help myself...I was curious)

I was caught so off guard by the idea of a 'perfume' that smells like a chicas hotspot.....I dont know whether to laugh...or be grossed out...or?

I mean...I dont know if I can say this without sounding odd...I do not mind the scent of 'me' haha, and from being on that other side, as long as shes well kept, I dont mind 'hers' but...uhm...

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

I hope they picked a good clean....clean, and really clean...girl to base this one off of.

I wonder how the selection process went for this?
Something along the lines of a casting call?
How would THAT read in the paper....??
And when you got there?

"Okay, number 43, its time for your..."Audition...", please remove your pants and lie down on the table..."

hahahaha...

I'm sorry, I took that a little far.

That's a good one. As long as this purfume doesn't smell like tuna or something... haha

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I hope they picked a good clean....clean, and really clean...girl to base this one off of.

hahahahahahaha!!! I totally agree! Last thing that I wanna smell like is stink tuna.
And this is probably very TMI, but I actually KNEW a girl at college, who I SWEAR smelled like stink tuna. hahahahahahahahaha!

OMG, I'm gonna fall off my chair!

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by asnbrb
hahahahahahaha!!! I totally agree! Last thing that I wanna smell like is stink tuna.
And this is probably very TMI, but I actually KNEW a girl at college, who I SWEAR smelled like stink tuna. hahahahahahahahaha!

OMG, I'm gonna fall off my chair!

OH GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

*gag*