VULVA Original - The Newest Scent for Women

MACtastic

LMFAO!!!! I am laughing so hard right now. I swear, I think I'm gonna have to tell my BF about this. Maybe I'll buy it for him if I go on vacation? LMAO!!!!

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
doesn't everyone smell different... i just don't get this

I'm sure, but I think really....we all know what the general idea (scent) of this one is. It's not like, well....mine smells like strawberries. how about yours? Oh mine? its vanilla.

Although...that would be interesting......hmmm...?

little teaser

if anyone smells like stink tuna you have an infection and need to see a doctor asap!! other wise it should be smelling like candy down there they should call the perfume candy juice

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
if anyone smells like stink tuna you have an infection and need to see a doctor asap!! other wise it should be smelling like candy down there they should call the perfume candy juice

I'd be worried if it was smelling like candy too =P

Pussy smells like pussy =P Not candy =P

Tyester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I'd be worried if it was smelling like candy too =P

Pussy smells like pussy =P Not candy =P

Exactly, it has it's own smell that's nice.

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wattage
LOL WHY am I not surprised this came out of Germany? German's can be so kinky!!

I think it's interesting. It's a different spin on the regular fragrances we have here. I don't think there's anything wrong with the smell of my vajayjay - or other's vajayjays for that matter - but I'm not sure I would want to hug someone and have them say "MMmm! You smell like pachingo!!"

lol.gif

Thanks for sharing!!
greengrin.gif

why i'm German??? That's embarrassing!

lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
I'd be worried if it was smelling like candy too ......

It's kind of like when you are looking at houses to buy and you walk into one that reeks of potpourri. Makes you wonder, what are they trying to hide???

MissMarley

bluuuurrrrghhhh....i worked at an STD clinic for four years....and i think this perfume is utterly repulsive, because all i can think of when i think of "vaginal scent" is the smell of a client who might have really terrible trichomonas and you could smell her before she even took her pants off...

angelica

This doesnt really surprise me. This world is full of people that are turned on by so many weird and different ways.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxurious
why i'm German??? That's embarrassing!

lol.gif

Germany or Flordia!

aziajs

Ummm...LMAO....

So, there is a new scent out on the market. It's called VULVA Original. It is decribed as:

“the intimate scent of an irresistible woman…the precious…odor filled into a small glass phial. The phial is shaken gently, only a tiny amount of the precious, organic substance is applied to the back of the hand.”

The cost is €19.90 EUR which is roughly $26.98 USD.

img_9_big.jpg

The site is NSFW (don't you love the name of the site!!)

http://smellmeand.com/index_2.html

SparklingWaves

Just don't bathe your crotch and bravo - you have achieved your very own original VULVA perfume. You can rub it on your wrist as well. Easy application. Save your money ladies.

SparklingWaves

I was wondering why a woman would want to smell like she hadn't bathed and wear that on her wrist area.

Well, in that case a man could just go with a woman and not wash his hands too. But, I tell you a man involved in a relationship better not come home smelling like VULVA. A knife or gun could just accidentally go off.

I can see a dude trying to explain, "Oh, I wasn't with another woman. I have VULVA on me, Baby." Opps, my knife just fell on your privates. How did that happen? Maybe it was the smell of that VULVA on you, Darling."

CantAffordMAC

Is this for real??
I'm sorry ladies, but I'd rather not smell like a vagina all day. I can't even imagine...what exactly it'd smell like..???

And even if its just for guys....can you say pathetic??

AND ITS SO DAMN CHEAP!! The smell of my vulva is worth way more than $26.98.
rofl.gif