We have experienced a grave loss *UPDATED*

Shannyn

Wow this is extremely sad. May she Rest In Peace.

I send my deepest condolences to her family.

galvanizer

Wow, that just totally shocked me! My heartfelt prayers go out to her family... I just can't imagine. My daughter just turned 9 and it just shook me to read this. My deepest condolences to them.

bazaarish

oh my god. this is really terribly sad
ssad.gif
i send condolences out to all the peapole who love her and wish them all the possible power!

shtuey

To My Babiegurl

hi my names castle i known j w since late 90's and well she suffered with lupus

im so very sad to here she has gone she will be missed so badly

my condolences to little ciara castle still loves you babes your mommy is in a better place be strong please

hugs kisses castle

MACgirl

I honestly teared up and cried when i saw the tribute to her on the main page....

I creid becuase i had soemthing move my heart but i asked what it was becuase i didnt know janice persoanlly, and how could i feel this way, it was becuase we are all here to love and support one and another and respect each other for our love for a single thing called MAC, whiel i never perosnally spoke to her i knew she was a helpful and caring individual, her life was cut too short and it saddens me to know she wotn be with us on speacktra anymore.I also felt very sad becuase she never knew that the upcoming collections were al lso excited to come out, she wasnt gonig to be thjier for that, whiel we make lists of products were going to buy we never know if were gonig to make it that long in this world. Im very sad at the moment and i cant even bare what those very close to her feel, may janice rest in peace and all of my love goes otu to her family...
and for those of us here, i honor your friendship through speacktra and love you all for your suppsorts to one and other

alley

kiwicleopatra

I didn't personally know Janice, but I always enjoyed reading what she had to say.
I am so sorry for your loss. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask

tripletman1

My name is Manny Ehrlich, I am Janice Williams dad. I received a copy today of the the memorial that y'all posted. I was touched. I did not know Janice was this active in this arena and the fact that she was is very touching to me. I would like to hear more about each of your relationships with Janice as well s any comments you would like to offer.

Thank you and bless you all

Manny Ehrlich

polobear45

Wow ,I'm in shock to hear such sad news !
I didnt know her personally but we all knew her because of her post ,she was so involved with Specktra. She was always so helpful .My condolences to her family. May she rest in peace ......

legaleagle

I don't know what to say...

Janice always answered my questions and was so nice. My condolences to her family. Janice rest in peace.

Jan sis

Thanks for the Thoughts, by Janice William's sister...

Hello everyone,

I am Janice William's older sister, Beth.

First of all, my family wants to thank everyone for your thoughts, concerns & wonderful words about my sister & Ciara!!!

My sister had a flare for make-up that I probably will never have! I have come to realize that through all of these years of being sick, it truly it was her way to feel beautiful, just as it should have been. She was over here just last Thur night teaching me how to put on the MAC eyeshadow she picked for me to make my eyes "pop". It seems like a lifetime ago.

I want to assure everyone that Ciara is doing well! She immediately moved in with myself, my husband & our 4½ year old daughter, who has already been telling everyone that she has a new "big sister"! Although my sister & I had our troubles, as many sisters do, the last 6 months had been a re-birth in our relationship. She told me in July that she didn't think she would live to be old & I assured her that we would take care of Ciara. Ciara starts her new school Monday, I have signed her up for girl scouts, just like Jan wanted & she has a beautiful pink room that I think my sister would love. Ciara's comment was it was "AWESOME"! We read 2 bedtime stories every night & she & my daugher have been taking turns reading stories in each of their bedrooms, but inevitably, I keep finding my daughter snuggling with her new "big sister" in Ciara's new room!

My dad has been on this site, & again, we are overwhelmed by the testiments & tributes to my sister. I have been told that there have been inquiries regarding a trust for Ciara. Our attorney is currently setting up the trust & I am hopeful that we will have this firmed up in the next few weeks. My husband & I would like to learn more about MAC & keep involved so that Ciara has a legacy of her mother; that is important to us.

I didn't know what to take to the funeral with me, so I put my MAC eyeshadow in my pocket b/c I think that would have made my sister happy. When we all told Ciara the news, I told her that her mommy loved her even more than she loved her MAC. Thank you again for your support & caring words.

Beth Ehrlich Kaniewski & family

Incus

I'm so sorry to hear
ssad.gif

My thoughts and prayers are with all her family and friends. God bless.

Janslilsis

ssad.gif
Hi My name is Sara im from Kentucky i have known Jan for almost 10 yrs now. We have been through alot togather. We are so much alike and have so much in common we use to talk online and on the phone all the time. Ciara was the best thing in her life. Jan was my best friend she helped me through so much over of the years Im going to miss her so much. I can remember the countless nights that we sat on the phone crying about one anothers problems. I had planned to make a trip up there this past april to see her and never made it. Now i look back on it and I wish i could of been there for her as much as she was for me . Sis had a tired life and has been sick for many years. Everyone that met her loved her so much. I love u sis R.I.P and im going to miss you.

Jansmom

Janice

I am touched by everyone's responses. It means a great deal in this upsetting time. Janice spoke often of how meaningful this forum was for her and how she valued the work that you do. It is nice to hear from you about Janice and her friends.

This is a tough time for all of us but we are kept going with the beautiful legacy of love of Ciara that Janice has left and we are trying to carry on. Our family has joined together to make sure this continues and Janice's sister Beth, her husband and daughter have been the mainstay of this. Beth has gone above and beyond to open her heart and her home to Ciara.Her daughter already a loving friend of her cousin has embrased her new"sister". Thank you all again for your support. Ellen