Wet n Wild NEW Color Icon cosmetic line

Goat Goat Etc.

In my opinion, yes. The shadows last just as long on me as with UD. I didn't have any creasing issues with it either
Ok well I'm gonna have to give mine a second chance. I bought some but the first time I squeezed some out of the tube it had settled so some clear liquid came out. Time to roll and shake!

sagehen

I've heard really good things about Fergie's primer. I'm going to have to try it.
If it's still in stores near you, try the LE one with shimmer too. That one is so pretty I daresay it could be worn on its own (have not tried this yet but thinking about it). It is a pretty, ccol taupe with shimmer. I am NC50-ish for reference.

Goat Goat Etc.

Tonight only from 4pm-9pm nationwide the Fergie centerstage collection is 25% at Walgreens.

From the WnW fb:

"All Fergie CenterStage items will be 25% off AND all Fergie nail colors will be buy one/get one free! Go up to a kind Beauty Advisor and they will have a limited number of $1.00 off coupons to use as well!"

MzBrownBeauty

Thanks!! I'm going to walgreens today hopefully I'll find it. If you try wearing it alone, please let us know how it looks.
If it's still in stores near you, try the LE one with shimmer too. That one is so pretty I daresay it could be worn on its own (have not tried this yet but thinking about it). It is a pretty, ccol taupe with shimmer. I am NC50-ish for reference.

LinenWhite7

I just picked it up yesterday from CVS cos of all the good stuff I've heard about it. There's a 40% sale on Wet n Wild products this week.
I wanted to get it during CVS's 40% off but none of my stores have a big Fergie selection, usually just a few nail polishes, so I paid full price at Walgreens. I've been using it for a few days and it is amazing!

indiekicks

I tried out the fergie primer yesterday with very good results. No creasing or fading. I'd been using the elf primer before, but I'm switching over to this one when I wear eyeshadow. a bit more expensive, but worth it.

mintymilky

Do I need the lipstick "Ferguson Crest Cabernet" if I already have "Sugar Plum Fairy"? Is there a difference between the two in terms of colour?
Would Ferguson CC look good on people with a yellow undertone?

Any help is appreciated :)

LinenWhite7

Do I need the lipstick "Ferguson Crest Cabernet" if I already have "Sugar Plum Fairy"? Is there a difference between the two in terms of colour?
Would Ferguson CC look good on people with a yellow undertone?

Any help is appreciated :)
I found this picture which might help you decide:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/0b/1f/ee/0b1feee2394bf343caf0052821b9b171.jpg

I actually bought MAC Rebel and returned it because I have Sugar Plum Fairy. I don't have Ferguson Crest Cabernet but I think I'd skip it if I already had Sugar Plum Fairy, but it looks like there might be a slight difference, so I think it's a personal choice. If I wore that shade a lot, I might get both.

MzBrownBeauty

I just picked it up yesterday from CVS cos of all the good stuff I've heard about it. There's a 40% sale on Wet n Wild products this week.
None of the CVS's near me sell wet & wild. I did go to the walgreens near my job but they were sold out of the Fergie primer :(. I've been so swamped at work that I haven't been able to get out to another Walgreens.

LoriQ

including the Vanity and Pride palettes!! I just got the Lust and Greed last month and already love them.
greengrin.gif
YEAH WET N' WILD.
Awww I'm so jealous! lol

MandyLee

46fe9e1e_image.jpeg
. I finally for my hands a the Vanity Palette!! I've been wanting this for literally years. I knew nothing about WnW when this was permeant. So when I went into my local Rid-Aid an seen this sitting lonely on the shelve I almost passed out. It came with a mascara I think. I went right up to the check out an when the cashier told me my total was $1.24 I almost passed out. So glad to finally have this in my life. I've been using it everyday. Forget Mac UD an my many other palettes this bad boy is now my favorite!

Latest posts