What´s the scariest Horror Movie you´ve ever seen???

bgajon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithica
OMG! REC Its in spanish so theres subs BUT OMG I have never EVER been so on edge for a film! Honestly the bestest scariest film ever.

My bf wouldnt hold my hand cos he was worried he'd jump and crush my hand ahaha

OMG!!! After reading your post I just had to find out about this movie (I'm a sucker for horror films even though I close my eyes half the time). I found the trailer and I'm truly scared... but I NEED to watch it now!! I even woke up my husband to watch it with me and he told me "Yeah..My friend lent it to me, want to watch it?" NOOOO!!! but of course I will I just have to now.

The scariest movies are the Shinning and for some reason
The Ring scared me to death. I just saw it once and I WILL NOT WATCH IT AGAIN.
Also the scene from the grudge where the freaking child appears under the covers makes me crawl out of my skin.
My husband thought he would have a laugh and one night went under the covers and I thought "MMMHH!! What is he up to?" hoping it was something naughty
graucho.gif
and when I looked under the covers he was making the same freaking sound and face as the evil creepy child does!!!
I just started screaming, then I cried and then I started punching him
angry.gif
He was such an ASS!! I told him that if he ever tried to scare me again I would wear his balls as earrings.

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgajon
OMG!!! After reading your post I just had to find out about this movie (I'm a sucker for horror films even though I close my eyes half the time). I found the trailer and I'm truly scared... but I NEED to watch it now!! I even woke up my husband to watch it with me and he told me "Yeah..My friend lent it to me, want to watch it?" NOOOO!!! but of course I will I just have to now.

The scariest movies are the Shinning and for some reason
The Ring scared me to death. I just saw it once and I WILL NOT WATCH IT AGAIN.
Also the scene from the grudge where the freaking child appears under the covers makes me crawl out of my skin.
My husband thought he would have a laugh and one night went under the covers and I thought "MMMHH!! What is he up to?" hoping it was something naughty
graucho.gif
and when I looked under the covers he was making the same freaking sound and face as the evil creepy child does!!!
I just started screaming, then I cried and then I started punching him
angry.gif
He was such an ASS!! I told him that if he ever tried to scare me again I would wear his balls as earrings.

I think they are remaking "REC" into the english version. i saw a trailer w/ the girl from the exorsism of Emily Rose, and its about reporters following fire fighters and they get trapped and all that jazz. so yeah just thought I'g give you guys a heads up
smiles.gif

Ithica

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
I think they are remaking "REC" into the english version. i saw a trailer w/ the girl from the exorsism of Emily Rose, and its about reporters following fire fighters and they get trapped and all that jazz. so yeah just thought I'g give you guys a heads up
smiles.gif

They are doing a remake in english im telling your girlies, im not usually scared of horror films but the spanish version was amazing. I jumped quite abit!!

Brittni

Poltergeist... The exact reason I never had a TV in my bedroom when I was younger & still get creeped out by it sometimes.

I barely remember the movie now, but I will not watch it again.

Ironically, I LOVED scary movies when I was really young. My mom would let me watch all the Stephen King's etc. Like, I loved "IT". Now I just wish there were half decent ones out.

I really enjoy ones based on true stories: ie serial killers, etc. Now THOSE are creepy!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by captodometer
The Fly (Jeff Goldblum version)

It wasn't really scary, but creepy as hell. And gross beyond belief.

Ho yeah, and I didnt remember how disgusting he gets a the end when I watched the movie last month
lol.gif

ellienellie

I saw wayyyy too much, wayyy too young (BAD idea)

My earliest memories of being scared witless was watching The Evil Dead and Cannibal Ferox...
I've watched The evil dead since, and thought how funny it was (all those prosthetics) but for it's time, it was pretty scary!
The second was and still is, nasty.

ellienellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithica
They are doing a remake in english im telling your girlies, im not usually scared of horror films but the spanish version was amazing. I jumped quite abit!!

I agree!
REC was a nice, creepy film.

Think, Blair Witch meets Night Of The Living Dead!

Good stuff
winks.gif

SJazzy

Hong Kong Horror Movie - "The Eye".....This scences in the movie pop up everytime I take a lift in a quiet night, walking down/up staircases at night. I am an asian, so the kind of ghosts they protray in the movie is very often heard about...

miss_supra

The original Juon tv series from Japan. Forget the movies made for the teather, the TV series was much scarier!

sandyyyy <3

I love watching scary movies and it doesn't really scare me much for some reason even the old ones. There was one movie that really creeped me out tho. It's an Asian horror film called The Untold Story or Bloody Buns. (I don't know which one it is.) Basically it's about a man who runs a restaurant and then he starts to kill people to make pork buns and then he sells them to his customers. It's very gory and I had to turn it off halfway through because I couldn't finish watching it. After I watched that movie I never ate pork buns again!

xiahe

The Hills Have Eyes (the remake). I will NEVER watch that movie ever again
ssad.gif
- it was really gory/bloody/nasty too - even worse than any of the Saw movies, imo.