What a hottie!

Corvs Queen

So, this is where you can post pictures of so called "hotties".
I'll start.

The first is Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins.
He's my number 1 hottie.
graucho.gif

Corvs Queen

Lots of chicks think that sport guys and actors are the main "hotties" but I so disagree. The hotness is in musicians!!!!

BTW, love me some Depeche Mode.

MACmermaid

agreed - the hotness is not in actors an sports guys...i think guys who actually have something to say and who don't look like everyone else are the hottest. so i can't find pictures to post but i have to say the guys i think are the hottest are trent reznor and maynard james keenan (from tool and a perfect circle). what they have to say about this world and their intelligence are what make them soooooo sexy. i'll take them any day over a steroid-filled sports guy
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACmermaid
agreed - the hotness is not in actors an sports guys...i think guys who actually have something to say and who don't look like everyone else are the hottest. so i can't find pictures to post but i have to say the guys i think are the hottest are trent reznor and maynard james keenan (from tool and a perfect circle). what they have to say about this world and their intelligence are what make them soooooo sexy. i'll take them any day over a steroid-filled sports guy
smiles.gif

Amen!

This is for you!

MACmermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Amen!

This is for you!

ooooohhh yay thanks for the pic Corv Queen!
smiles.gif
i loooovve Trent! he looks especially good in that picture too *drools*

Corvs Queen

Here is Brian Molko of Placebo.
To me, he's a super interesting being.
If I could I would soak up all the info on him that I
could handle.