What a hottie!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Yowza!
What a pic of Mr. Navarro.

i think this one is even more wow worthy as it's basically the same thing minus the pants. mmm...

Corvs Queen

Here's another.
smiles.gif

CaseyKezerian

Everyone thinks it's weird I'm so in love with Ed Norton especially since I'm only 19 but he is just sooo gorgeous to me!!

3dc1fef8d427b-19-1-2.jpg

edwardnortonrk6.gif

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyKezerian
Everyone thinks it's weird I'm so in love with Ed Norton especially since I'm only 19 but he is just sooo gorgeous to me!!

3dc1fef8d427b-19-1-2.jpg

edwardnortonrk6.gif

Oh honey, you're not alone! I am totally in love with him. He has everything-a handsome face, nice body, he's tall, lovely voice, everything. I want him...every little inch!

Also for me it's Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock. Mmmmmmmmm oh my, I want to be his!

pratbc

jared_leto_06.jpg

Jared Leto....
Had a thing for him ever since his days on My So Called Life! I even thought he was sexy as a junkie in Requiem for a Dream (I think there's something seriously wrong with me, hehe)!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
the rock has a great sense of humor. there is just something kind, genuine, and funny about him whether he's acting, wrestling, or just giving an interview. that's what makes him more than just beefcake to me.

I love him too!

Def one of my biggest celeb crushes.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:

3dc1fef8d427b-19-1-2.jpg

edwardnortonrk6.gif

Yesss. I'd hit that several times, yum
drools.gif

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Seriously!!

You wanna know something crazy?

Edward Norton one of my celeb crushes...and my husband looks A LOT like him
winks.gif

I win!

Woo! LOL

blindpassion

Quote:

3dc1fef8d427b-19-1-2.jpg

edwardnortonrk6.gif

Hes the only celebrity crush I have ever had
or will ever have
Edward Norton is a god haha.

x-ivy

Rupert Grint, sorry but you gotta love the brit accent. and i like the red hair and green eyes <3

rupert1yi8.jpg