What a hottie!

JunkaLunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliKris
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Anthony Kiedis is just a beautiful man!

anthony-31.jpg

anthony20kiedis2037.jpg

[/SIZE][/FONT]

YES YES YES YES!!!! i love the red hot chili peppers, AND ANTHONY SO DAMN FINE. they have anew album coming out in april
greengrin.gif
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i personally think he looked muuuuch hotter in his earlier days when he was more slim than muscular. but i guess thats just me
tong.gif
, either way hes beautiful

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
RAWR

billy1.jpg

Amen sister!
I just love that picture to death.

Can you believe that I stuttered when I met him.
What a dooface!!!

user2

Mhhhhh....he's better than Häagen-Dasz Vanilla Caramel Brownie....

0102052666400.jpg

But I wouldn't mind to lick that off of him
greengrin.gif

kimmy

i swear that someday, i will marry john pettibone. and he will scream me my favourite song every night.

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
And here is Dave Navarro from Jane's Addiction.
I love his bone structure.

i love that man's everything except his ditzy wife.

mishy1053

I dont agree with all of his decisions recently *cough*Hilary Duff*cough* BUT.....Joel Madden of Good Charlotte still is and will always be my "hottie"

dhsxxx.jpg

*sigh* <3

KJam

Must show you youngins the grandfather of punk rock - Mr. Henry Rollins (former lead singer of Black Flag, author, singer of Rollins Band, spoken word performer, actor). Hot in the 80's, still hot today!
rolllive2.jpg

msthrope

rollins was SO much hotter before i read joe cole's book and found out that one night when some girl went back to rollins' room and wouldn't have sex with him, after she feel asleep, he jerked off in her hair and left.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
rollins was SO much hotter before i read joe cole's book and found out that one night when some girl went back to rollins' room and wouldn't have sex with him, after she feel asleep, he jerked off in her hair and left.

Yeah - sometimes he is just one of those guys that you just want to look at with his mouth shut! Especially in his Black Flag days!
He was very cool here recently coming out to visit the troops - my husband got to see him in Afghanistan, and he was very cool. Mellowing can be a good thing sometimes!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
Yeah - sometimes he is just one of those guys that you just want to look at with his mouth shut! Especially in his Black Flag days!
He was very cool here recently coming out to visit the troops - my husband got to see him in Afghanistan, and he was very cool. Mellowing can be a good thing sometimes!

haha!!! i just wished he'd keep his mouth shut ever since the black flag days. i liked him so much better then, above incident excluded, of course. i really can't stand anything he's done since black flag. just like jello since he left the DK's; too much blah blah blah for me.

KJam

I know what you mean. I used to love the Dead Kennedy's too! Somehow, writing a masterpiece like "Too Drunk to Fuck" (one of the best songs ever IMO) leads someone to thinking that he is a political force to be reckoned with. I hate to see entertainers go on and on about things they really know little about!

I'll stick with my music and a few photos! To me, silence can be hot!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
I'll stick with my music and a few photos! To me, silence can be hot!

so hot!!!! have you ever heard jello speak? i went to one of his spoken word things and finally walked out after he waxed on for two and a half hours with no end in sight.

besides, with rollins, you gotten love it when black flag lived all together in a church basement and were basically starving. it's just so punk rock!!:p

KJam

Jello does nothing for me - no. Just loved the music - now I prefer him quiet

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Amen sister!
I just love that picture to death.

Can you believe that I stuttered when I met him.
What a dooface!!!

It's possibly my fave Billy pic ever

Hahaha!! When I met him I kept looking up at him thinking "this man is friggin' tall"
rofl.gif
And I'm not short!

And during the gig he held my hand and I had a purple mark on my palm for 3 weeks, my friend was pissing herself laughing saying I had "the birthmark".
graucho.gif

aziajs

I love Dave Navarro. My mom says he looks gay but I love him anyway.

dnavarro.jpg

But my all-time perfect man is Blair Underwood.

Blair_Underwood4.jpg