What a hottie!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love Dave Navarro. My mom says he looks gay but I love him anyway.

how could you not want time alone with him?? i know totally straight guys that say he's the one guy that does it for them.

Dave.jpg

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJam
Must show you youngins the grandfather of punk rock - Mr. Henry Rollins (former lead singer of Black Flag, author, singer of Rollins Band, spoken word performer, actor). Hot in the 80's, still hot today!
rolllive2.jpg

rollins is a bad ass and a genius.

xmrsvindieselx

I LOVEEEEE VIN DIESEL ( as if my username wasnt obvious enough)
lala.jpg

BUT Chris Meloni is absolutly Gorgeous <3
chris.jpg

and of course<3..Ricky Martin
ricky.jpg

lol I guess you can say I like older men.. Vin is 21 years older than me and Chris Meloni is 27 years older than me :)

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
Hahaha!! When I met him I kept looking up at him thinking "this man is friggin' tall"
rofl.gif
And I'm not short!

He was just a bit taller than me. Made me feel kindof nice. For the first time in my life I felt that I my height was an advantage.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
The Rock and Vin Diesel??????
Really??????

I LOVE VIN DIESEL <3
why? Is there something wrong with that? hes amazing.lol
lol.gif

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
I LOVE VIN DIESEL <3
why? Is there something wrong with that? hes amazing.lol
lol.gif

He's old and beefy!

Ick!!!!!
Double ick!!!!!
Triple ick!!!!!

Just NOT my cup-o-tea at all.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
He's old and beefy!

Ick!!!!!
Double ick!!!!!
Triple ick!!!!!

Just NOT my cup-o-tea at all.

hes 38. and gorgeous <3

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
hes 38. and gorgeous <3

Whatever. I just like a man that is capable of doing more than looking good. A man that not only thinks for himself but also has a sense of self.
A man that isn't a tool or product.

GlamDazzled

Quote:
The Rock and Vin Diesel??????
Really??????

aaahh yeah!! the rock...he is like the perfect man to me!

not just how he looks either
lol.gif

msthrope

the rock has a great sense of humor. there is just something kind, genuine, and funny about him whether he's acting, wrestling, or just giving an interview. that's what makes him more than just beefcake to me.

Corvs Queen

Billy's got a surprize for us fans. I'm just waiting around. As soon as I find out something I'll post it here.

glittergoddess27

I agree Dave Navarro is a cutie,..I have a friend that if he lost about 40 lbs and left his hair his natural color would look just like Dave N.

Below- My fav picture of Dave Navarro,.. he just looks naughty,.. (Please Santa,.. I have been a really good girl this year,.. let me come home and find this in my bed)
davenavarro1.jpg

I also like Vin Diesel, David Draiman, Ryan Reynolds,.. and a few others for different reasons,.. there are some nice hotties out there right now to fawn over,..

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
He was just a bit taller than me. Made me feel kindof nice. For the first time in my life I felt that I my height was an advantage.

Hahaha I'm 5'7 and I always wear high heels, so that night I was probably around 5'9 and still he looked tall! Linda was pretty too
graucho.gif