what deodorant do you use?

Shanneran

i have hyperhydrosis.. and every dang thing the dermie gave me didnt work.... either im getting older and my body is changing or Adidas Deoderant for Women works miracles because my b.o. and sweating is gone...

singinmys0ng

I've tried a lot of things because *I* can sweat and become stinky so I finally found my staple deo which is Ban deo in the clear gel. I love it!

din

I LOVE the Bath & Body Works deodorant. They actually discontinued it and you can only find it during their big sales twice a year.

MACattack

Something to look out for is the clear gel deodorant from Adidas. It's amazing! I have NEVER had a deodorant work this well ever before! It's made for athletes, so it's pretty hardcore. And apparently it has like cotton fibers in it, so when you sweat, it's absorbed into those. AMAZING!

lily

i use clarins ream deodrant and i love it and before that i use to use lancome deo but i loved clarins more

kissacid

I love the Dove one too!! I used to use Secret but then it somehow stopped working..then I used Sure for a while, till I tried Dove on a whim - actually I had run out of the house and forgot to use deo and grabbed the nearest thing at a nearby store....and it was Dove, and it rocks!

I just got home from dinner and a club, and my pits are dry and still smell sweet heh...sorry too much info LOL!!

Pink_minx

I used to use deoderant, but my mom told me that using it can make your underarm smell even more. And I would never go without it but whenever I sweat I could still smell the bad odor ugh! so one summer I decided to stop using it...and the smell got odorless and even less odor. So I dont use deoderant. For some reason it makes me smell even more and sweat even more when using deoderant.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I switch off between Secret & Arrid. I honestly can not find one that truly works well for me. I have pretty much tried every brand out there. Dawn

breathless

dove is the only one that works for me. any other kind makes me sweat. i've even tried mens deoderants. they dont work. dove is my lover =]

Janice

I switched to Dove a few months ago after Secret suddenly stopped working for me. I've been pleased with Dove, my work is really physical so I sweat alot, Dove hasn't failed yet. I've noticed my underarms are alot softer & smoother too.

martygreene

I use herbal clear, which sounds like hippie stuff, but it's just the cheapest non-anti-persperant that the drug store has, and it just smells like soap which I can deal with.