what deodorant do you use?

Pimptress

I use Dove because I sweat a lot and not even Secret's Platinum Protection could master my sweat glands... for some reason Dove works the best for me and it's SO nice putting it on right after shaving

pumpkincat210

Well, I bought the Adidas deoderant but i thought it was scratchy so now I use Dove underneath it and it works a perfectly. I mean I think I'm on to something here people!! It conditions my underarm and makes me dry.

pushhupsindrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
I use Dove because I sweat a lot and not even Secret's Platinum Protection could master my sweat glands... for some reason Dove works the best for me and it's SO nice putting it on right after shaving

thats weird its the opposite for me, dove cant handle the sweat but secret can.

doldrums

i use only Herbina deodorants, but i don't now.. I think Dove deodorants are also creditable
smiles.gif

estrella

Lady Mitchum or unscented men's Mitchum deodorants are seriously the best. I never have a problem with them ever.

prppygrl69

i use degree shower clean awesome smell but every now n then i change but my all time fav is secret gel named glacier ice or mist something like that,everyone asks what perfume im wearing im like no thats just my deoderant

dirtygirl

Chalk up another use for Dove!!! I love the Invisible solid because it's REALLY invisible! AND it always keeps the red bumps away after shaving. I love it!

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
Dove is the way to go for me too! It's the only thing that works on my stinkers!!!
smiles.gif

Funnily enough, shortly after I posted this...Dove stopped working in me. Seriously, I've been using it for years and all of a sudden, wet pits! So I was on a mission for something to work. I tried the Mitchum b/c with a slogan like "so effective you can skip a day" I had to see for myself if this were true.
Well, I don't know about skipping a day (since I shower daily, hello) but I do know it works better then Dove ever did!!!

So, I'm not a Mitchum girl!
smiles.gif

pale blue

In the summer I'll use Certain Dri, which is not a deodorant but some sort of anti-perspirant you put on before bedtime. I'll use this in conjunction with Secret's Soft Solid since it won't get rid of odor too. This stuff really rocks though, I'll barely have a bead of sweat.

I think I'll try out the Adidas deodorant, or sneak some of my boyfriend's Axe, thanks for the ideas ladies
smiles.gif

mel0622

i use certain dri. after using it i dont sweat as much anymore! fyi its best to use it after showers but not on broken or shaven skin or else its gonna sting like a b. lol. i still use secret deordant tho.

jmdulock

I never had a sweating problem before, but then I started working in this office where the heat was either on too high or the ac was on too low. I was either shivering or dying from the heat, both made me start sweating. My deodorants stopped working. I tried everything from Dove, Mitchem, and Certain Dri. My doctor prescribed me a deodorant that is 20% aluminum chloride and you put it on at night before you go to bed. I kid you not, I don't sweat AT ALL for 2 weeks! I just use any regular deodorant daily for a nice smell but no sweat. The only thing is you have to be careful and NOT shave before you put it on because it will really sting. Hope this has been helpful!!