what do you drive?

Professor Fate

we have two miatas and two company vehicles(chevy van,ford ranger).

i find that i can't find the time to drive either miata because i'm too busy driving on the company's dime.(company gas cards as well)

Shawna

Ah, a company car would be so sweet. But hubby works for UPS, and they tend to get annoyed when their trucks go missing overnight
tong.gif

user2

Here's my car, a 2002 Ford KA in yellow! The cutest thing ever! Since you don't see it in the US, here's a pic:
Ka.jpg

But my ultimate dream car would be this:
645ci.jpg

I would KILL for that car!

AlliSwan

I have a tricked out black Honda Prelude. Lowered, an attractive body kit (I swear), Greddy exhaust, Ice Man intake, Neuspeed, new headers, short shifter....it's gorgeous. It sounds deep and throaty, more like a muscle car than a riceburner. My mom has hated every one of my cars! First a Jeep Wrangler-- I LOVED that car and it might be my next one, I'd just have to get a newer one and I'd opt for automatic as they are not comfortable cars in manual. Then I had a Mustang GT convertible which was cute but all the bitchy girls around here drive one so I 86ed it for my little racer =).

I would love love love an old muscle car like a Chevelle, fastback Mustang, or GTO *sigh*. Ok, sorry to go on and on, I just love cars soooo much....

Juneplum

okay alliiswan, my husband says to tell u he loves you! he was reading this over my shoulder and said " now THAT'S a woman!!!" hee hee
me, i;m an suv ho.. i drive a 2004 Lexus RX 330.. love it!

Bubbles12_98

I drive my mom's Jeep Cherokee..the limited Edition type...its all luxury type..meh, its a bitch on gas
ssad.gif
18mpg

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim

But my ultimate dream car would be this:
645ci.jpg

I would KILL for that car!

bmw 6 series coupes own.

Professor Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I have a tricked out black Honda Prelude. Lowered, an attractive body kit (I swear), Greddy exhaust, Ice Man intake, Neuspeed, new headers, short shifter....it's gorgeous. It sounds deep and throaty, more like a muscle car than a riceburner.

nice. my wife used to have a honda crx that was built for racing, motor swap,suspension,etc. it had that deep throaty sound to it as well (she also had an iceman). This was back in '99 to about '01 when she sold it to a guy in Franklin, TN and bought her Miata. The CRX | The Miata

here is my impreza that my brother is now driving. I had a ton of work in this car as well.... it really sucks to see him mistreating it.

ian_front_building_web.jpg

jasper17

I have a crappy five year old Kia that's kinda dinged up. I'm glad for it right now, though, given the cost of gas and the fact that the car gets something like 29 miles per gallon, city. At some point, since I want to be practical (in terms of quality of vehicle and such), I think I'll be getting a Camry or something like that. If I had my way, there's be a nice, new silver Mustang sitting in my driveway
thmbup.gif

niecypiecy

I don't have a pic of my car but I found this one on a dealer website that looks just like it. It's an '05 Pontiac Vibe in Fusion Orange.

10143513.jpg

melony

I have an '89 BMW 525i, 2002 Camry and I am planning on getting a prius, gas prices in this desert are a mofo

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
okay alliiswan, my husband says to tell u he loves you! he was reading this over my shoulder and said " now THAT'S a woman!!!" hee hee
me, i;m an suv ho.. i drive a 2004 Lexus RX 330.. love it!

AWWW! Thanks! If only my boyfriend would acknowledge that he knew NOTHING of cars before he met me...someone asked him if my mustang was an 8-cylinder and he was like uhhhh...now he steals my Car& Driver and Road& Track mags and tries to upstage me in front of people I wanna slap him sometimes....

And, uh, Lexus SUV? HOTTTTT......There's a drug rep I valet all the time who has one and I love it. But then...he's hot, too!

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate
nice. my wife used to have a honda crx that was built for racing, motor swap,suspension,etc. it had that deep throaty sound to it as well (she also had an iceman). This was back in '99 to about '01 when she sold it to a guy in Franklin, TN and bought her Miata. The CRX | The Miata

here is my impreza that my brother is now driving. I had a ton of work in this car as well.... it really sucks to see him mistreating it.

Gotta love the Impreza. You can make those cars hella fast. There's one in town that kicks my ass every time I see him, but he's a good guy. I was just never a fan of the tarnished gold trim on them (shrug).

midnightlouise

Nissan Pathfinder LE. It whips a$$.
greengrin.gif
DH is a Nissan Tech (in Franklin, TN lol!) so it's as nice as it knows how to be....I'd love an old muscle car, too. 67/68 Mustang Fastback, 68 Pontiac Firebird...We have a 289 in the garage that is just begging to be dropped into something. DH *thinks* it's going to be dropped into a 1970 Datsun 240Z...bwah-ha-ha!

mspixieears

I drive a silver Hyundai Sportswagon. Not attractive, but it's great for moving house and carrying weirdly-shaped musical instruments. And significant other's art folders. It's got a few scratches and the like, haven't had any actual accidents but scraped it a bit *whoops*. Oh; it really belongs to my mum but she wanted a Honda CRV (what they call SUVs? in US) so I got the leftovers.

Oh well. In England my family couldn't even afford a car...

If money were no object, then I would love to have a Jaguar Sovereign. Mmm, divine!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

Photo%2070.jpg

these are my two cars, i own a 2002 MR2 Spyder and a 1999 Black Honda Accord V6 - my mom owns a 2004 white Escalade, 1999 Black explorer and a 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid that i always drive hehe and she always drives my MR2

Miss007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Fate

MY brother went from a Jap Spec CRX into a Impreza WRX.. very very quick car... got over that and decided he was a family man and just bought a V8 Ford Explorer.. he's getting 24"'s sent from the US along with the billet grill and tv headrests and dvd player.. My boyfriend is still stuck on the later model CRX though, still playing with it and entering it all kinds of car shows..

I prefer to go sleek and stylish myself, I just sold my Supra which was sexy as, for Lexus IS200 (I think you guys call them Altezza's?!) comfortable stylish yet practical... otherwise we drive the Lexus RX330 for weekends and around.

Jennifer Mcfly

I drive a Scion xA in Indigo Blue and I love it!!! It's the most comfortable car I've owned. I've owned a Camry, Expedition, Jeep Cheroke and Explorer and this by far is my Fave!!!