What do you use for cleansing...down there...?

Katja

This is something I never really thought about. I just wash 'there' like I do my other body parts. I just use body wash; it doesn't break me out at all.

Poshy

Soap and Water
smiles.gif

user79

I use a soap-free ph neutral and unfragranced cleansing bar (looks like soap but doesn't contain the harsh detergents). I got it from the pharmacy. It's by a company called Eubos and looks like this:

p_171_k.jpg

Perfumed soap actually really irritates and stings me!! Even Dove soap irritated me.

KAIA

i use summer's eve feminine wash and i use the douche after my period i have no problem with this brand everything is ok! down there LOL.

Kels823

I use my normal bodywash (Oil of Olay w/ Shea Butter). Then I apply cocoa butter to the outer areas to keep it from being dry. No probs so far......

MisStarrlight

You just want to make sure that it is fragrance-free & dye-free....(my Caress had both & was irritating) I use Dove now.

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
i use summer's eve feminine wash and i use the douche after my period i have no problem with this brand everything is ok! down there LOL.

don't douche whatever you do! Think of your girlie parts as a self-cleaning oven, they do not need any intervention. It's really bad to douche :/

Lady_V

I'm sorry the other soaps irritate you. I hope you can find something that doesnt irritate you. I just use Johnson and Johnson Baby Shampoo and like another member stated, I also use cornstarch down there. My aunt taught me that when I was younger. Thats so funny, I thought I was weird for doing that, now knowing I'm not the only one, I dont feel too weird.
lmao.gif
Oh and some ladies talk about when they have their monthly visit, I use a baby wipe to clean up a bit when I have my monthly visit, another tip my aunt taught me when I was younger. I hope this helps a bit.

Dianora

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
don't douche whatever you do! Think of your girlie parts as a self-cleaning oven, they do not need any intervention. It's really bad to douche :/

Here's a good website explaining why it's bad, just because they sell it at the drug store doesn't mean it's good for you!

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/douching.htm

~Coco~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinammonkisses
Quite alright, but I must say a girl using a blowdryer down there is a first. Make sure you hold the nozzle far enough away! Yowza!!!!
weeping.gif

Well let me clarify, I don't blow dry for 1/2 hour or so! I just do a quick swipe just to dry things off completely so I can apply the powder. So I guess if I told you my hubby dries HIS privates off with the fan in our bedroom...you would probably think that was strange?!! It's true
rofl.gif
An interesting site to see I must say!
clap.gif

Cinammonkisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
So I guess if I told you my hubby dries HIS privates off with the fan in our bedroom...you would probably think that was strange?!! It's true
rofl.gif
clap.gif

Wow! How is the shrink factor on that one
lmao.gif

SagMaria

OH MY!!!!!
graucho.gif
LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Coco~
Well let me clarify, I don't blow dry for 1/2 hour or so! I just do a quick swipe just to dry things off completely so I can apply the powder. So I guess if I told you my hubby dries HIS privates off with the fan in our bedroom...you would probably think that was strange?!! It's true
rofl.gif
clap.gif

kchan99

I use a regular body wash or a gentle face wash. I can't use the Dove body wash because I irritates down there.

vickih

DITTO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
I use Johnsons baby wash because it doesn't irritate anything.

jenii

Just FYI, if you clean it too well, you'll probably get a yeast infection from the lack of bacteria down there.

I use Dove soap. It's extremely gentle. I use either the white bar, or the Nutrium. Both work fine, and don't strip away all the bacteria.