What do you use for cleansing...down there...?

mzcelaneous

Cetaphil and warm water. That's about it
winks.gif

thelilprincess

please, please don't use products inside to clean what oprah calls the va-jae-jae. just use your regular soap and water to cleanse the external area. washing inside will disrupt the pH of your vagina which can then allow any normal flora (bacteria or yeast) the opportunity to grow. we all have normal flora - it's a matter of opportunity for those suckers to find an environment to grow out and thus result in an infection. i never recommend those feminine body wash to any of my customers that come into the pharmacy.

CaraAmericana

I use Summer's Eve sensitive skin femine wash. And I use my hand, not a washcloth and I only use it on the outer part of my chacha and then I just use waterstream from my detachable showerhead for the more inner part for about 5 minutes or however long it takes for me to orgasm, (kidding but the first 2/3 is true)

KAIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
don't douche whatever you do! Think of your girlie parts as a self-cleaning oven, they do not need any intervention. It's really bad to douche :/

OMG I just read that about the douching... I am not going to do it again.. 8)

BinkysBaby

I used douches for a few years many years ago and I didn't find that it helped or hurt either way. I then read that it removes the good bacteria. I use soap and water but the key is the shower head that I have. It's removable and there is a setting for a stream of water and I wash and rinse with the stream of water.

chameleonmary

a gentle soap, like dove fragrance free for sensitive skin. doctor advised me nothing else is really needed, and that you could even use warm water! but i need that little bit extra if you know what i mean
winks.gif

ilorietta

I use a soap called Lactacyd and never had a problem! It's meant to keeo your pH right with lactic acid.

Magic Markers

Just warm water, that's all thats needed. Your vagina is uhm designed (?) to keep itself clean and at the proper pH. I wouldn't want to destroy any of the good bacteria and let the bad bacteria take over.

Kelaia

At the moment, I use Summer's Eve wash for Normal skin. But when that has gone I will just be using Johnson's Head-to-Toe baby wash
smiles.gif

Miss World

I use either cetaphil, or cyteal...
don't ever over use products down there... last thing you need is drying out (yes, soap does that even if you think its alright for now)... a medicated solution/cleanser is your best bet.

janwa09

I use Summer's Eve for sensitive skin. You can also try Lactacyd feminine wash..it won't irritate you and it's even milder than soap.

SparklingWaves

Years ago, women were told by their doctors to use baking soda and water douche to help prevent yeast infections. Now, it's don't do anything to that area. Hmm. Our mouth is similar and we do need to clean it, but maybe I am just stupid on this. Food, blood, semen are different. Let a man smell like old blood down there and see what he does.

rosenbud

Femfresh Femine hygene wash, also if you are having a 'douche' a tiny bit of Tea Tree essential oil gets rid of any bacteria.
thmbup.gif

SparklingWaves

For the ladies who don't make their man use condoms, there is an nasty smell to their semen too. You can clean on the outside, but there is that bad nasty smell still there that will linger. Nobody talks about it, but things stink - semen, periods, and sweat. That thing is nasty. I could never be gay.

That thing can just stink on it's own with nothing wrong with it. Use just water. Yeah right. The body stinks - butts, crotches, armpits, breath, hair, feet, belly buttons, etc. If you don't clean it, it will stink.

I like the blow dryer idea. That sounds very sanitary. You use blowers for hands in the restrooms. Why not on the crotch area. That's a good idea.