What do YOU want for xmas 2007?

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
- A man! Not just any man though (I have a list)

me too hahaha!
lol.gif

and um...

- a german shepard (i miss my dog like crazy and i don't think i can handle not having a dog much longer because i can't stop thinking about my baby.
ssad.gif
)
- a weight set
- a treadmill
- a dvd player and a whole bunch of horror dvds...like the freddy kreuger box set! friggin' a, that'd be sweeet!

a juicy bag wouldn't hurt me either...

gabi1129

all i want is for my credit card to get paid off and my nephew to have the best first christmas ever!

as_cute_as_pie

i dont like xmas (argh don't throw stones at me lol
lol.gif
)
but i would like (well after xmas when all the stuff you get is in the sales) a really nice new handbag all the nice ones are over £100 (so NOT plastic then) and i can't afford one right now
havn't really thought about it to be honest
smiles.gif

susanks1

Gift cards from Nordstroms, Sephora and Bath & Body Works. I am hoping to be able to spend some time with my husband also.

Jot

Some mac make up of course and some ghds are all that is on my list at the mo and i don't think i can hold out on the straightners till then! Can we bring xmas forward??

SingFrAbsoltion

For once I can't think of a specific thing I want (usually I make long mental list of crap I've been keeping my eyes on) but jewelry I guess. You can never have too much jewelry. Or makeup =]

flowerhead

I want a diamond tiara, a crested chinese fairy dog, 5 NARS eyeshadows, a fancy espresso maker, all the new MAC glitters, a bottle of vintage whiskey, 3 fur coats, a chemical peel, a shiny new guitar and a lilac-point Siamese kitten with bright blue eyes. I doubt I'll get many of these things, but there we go!

xsnowwhite

i finally figured it out lol

-Sedu flatiron
-Redken straightening products (im too cheap to shell out 15 bucks for hair products lol)
-New digital camera
-oh and how could i forget, i want ipod speakers for my nano!

i doubt i'll get the flatiron and a digital camera and the speakers but im asking anyways lol
anyways my bday is a month later so whatever i dont get on xmas i ask for my bday

lethaldesign

- Happiness for the year 2008
- MAC & Sephora giftcards
- A laptop (I'll prob buy this for myself though &not before Christmas)
- A vacation to Europe or Hawaii
- Clothes/shoes/boots

Chic 2k6

Leopard print stuff such as scarf, bag, duvet, cushions etc.. a treadmill (although i may be getting it sometimes soon) Dollars (im going NYC for xmas)

Indigowaters

You know what else? I want to quit my job immediately and start my own business. That would be one HECK of a Christmas gift!

Ms.Amaranthine

Christmas doesn't mean nearly as much to me now as it did when I was a kid. Since I became a mother last year, now it's all about Avalon and her Christmas time. That's what's made it special for me. I haven't even begun to consider what I want, I'm more worried about what in the world to get a one year old that already has everything and would rather play with empty cups, used paper plates and coat hangers. *sigh*

You know what WOULD be nice though? An engagement ring!
greengrin.gif

SparklingWaves

I guess more than anything I want health. A neurologist thinks that I may have Parkinson's and Essential tremor. I don't know what to think. He may be totally wrong. I am sorta numb. My list continues...

I want to get a cure for my chronic back pain and inner peace from PTSD.

I want to be a productive person, so that I can help others in their time of sickness, loneliness, fear, or despair. I just want to be able to say to them, "I am here for you".

That would be heaven on Earth to me.

ritchieramone

I certainly hope at least some of your wishes can come true for you this Christmas, SparklingWaves.

It maybe sounds a bit stupid, but I'd like to have a Christmas just like all the others I've had before - with my parents, my husband, my sister and my soon-to-be brother-in-law.
heart.gif
Next year, my sister will be spending Christmas with her by-then husband at their house rather than at our parents with the rest of us. I know things have to change and move on, but I'm a sentimental idiot and I don't like change!

I'm also hoping to be getting the nice, new sensation of being more healthy! My husband and I have just joined a gym and I'm looking forward to feeling less of a big lazy slug and knowing that I'm doing something useful for myself.

Apart from that, naturally, I'd like a pretty Dumpling Dynasty bag. I'm definitely getting a Wii and these cute new glasses. Lucky me!
clap.gif

Indigowaters

Lol. According to my mom, when I was that age, I played with the toy boxes.
lmao.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Amaranthine
Christmas doesn't mean nearly as much to me now as it did when I was a kid. Since I became a mother last year, now it's all about Avalon and her Christmas time. That's what's made it special for me. I haven't even begun to consider what I want, I'm more worried about what in the world to get a one year old that already has everything and would rather play with empty cups, used paper plates and coat hangers. *sigh*

You know what WOULD be nice though? An engagement ring!
greengrin.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Make-Up, a pink Chanel bag I've had my eye on, black mink coat, and a trip to East Africa with my family we've been planning (we're going for two weeks, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, and Mozambique... I hope my doctor will let me go
greengrin.gif
that would be an awesome Christmas gift!!!).

YvetteJeannine

The most important thing to me is being with my two older sisters, niece, and husband (since my parents passed, they're all I have for family)....Since I've had my house, I've had dinner here for a few years...My husband is cooking a Prime Rib this year for everyone (
puke.gif
blurg...I'm a Veg.)

Aside from that, materialistically, I would like a nice Telescope (think Hubby is getting me this), stuff from MAC and Sephora (Matt usually doesn't get me giftcards..he knows what I like for makeup, and he goes in and gets it himself...with a little help from Rapheal the makeup artist at MAC....)I would also like to get some new stuff for my Marine/Reef fish tanks...I just got a new 100gallon and I would like a Niger Trigger fish, and some Corals....I would also like three or four new perfumes..Opium, Poison, Cinnabar, and Bvlari Blv....That's all I can think of for now..I'm sure I will think of more (as if that's not enough)...Christmas is a huge thing at my house, my husband LOVES it, and we always go overboard on each other! He says it's the one day a year he's got an excuse to spoil me...I guess I don't mind!!
smiles.gif