What do YOU want for xmas 2007?

girlstar

I would love to be materialistic. I would love to ask for clothes, since I don't have money to buy them anymore, or games for my Wii, or gift certificates for MAC (I haven't had the money to buy anything since I bought Northern Light), and stuff from Lush..

But really all I want is to be able to fly back to Canada (with boyfriend in tow) to have Christmas with my family.

And.. I don't know that I will have the money to. The cost of living is so high here, with rent, and all the bills that my boyfriend and I have to pay. BOO
ssad.gif

beth_w

ooo!

I'd like

-a teapot
-a sewing machine
-lots of yarns. lots and lots. and lots of mohair. lots and lots.

amourbliss

now this is my kind of post. I'd love a pair of diamond earrings, another pair of UGGS, money, Sephora giftcard to buy MUFE goodies, a new laptop, a new sheet/comforter set, ipod nano, MAC, a new pot set and....that's it I think!!

But most likely I'll really end up getting the nano, pot set, and a giftcard to some store since I may end up just getting a new battery and keyboard to fix the laptop that I have now....oh and dh and I may be getting a bigger bed so that'd be pretty pricey!!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
You know what else? I want to quit my job immediately and start my own business. That would be one HECK of a Christmas gift!

Thats the thing i'd love!
Start my own bistro...

But anyway, for now I would love to receive kitchen equipment like each year. This year, I would need a grill pan.

Sex and the city from season 2
Hairdryer, a good quality one
Maybe a small bottle of perfume

Fairybelle

Hmmm... this is a dangerous question.

Louis Vuitton Manhattan PM Monogram Bag
Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Monogram Bag
and a gift certificate for MAC...

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACa6325xi

Material items aside, I would really like to see our President and Congress work together to bring our troops home from Iraq.

x1000

You never realize the importance of this till it affects you & your family personally.

Tash

Honestly, everything I wanted on my Christmas list, I already bought.

- Nikon D40
- 10 Day trip to Italy (Dec. 17-27)
- New car (Nissan XTerra)

As for non-material things, I'd really really really like to see my cousin happy. Ever since coming back from his third tour in Iraq he's been very sketchy. He's been through alot in the last 4 years, so I just want him to be able to relax.

aeni

More makeup or tools, quality wigs, false lashes, the list goes on and on. Just need stuff to keep in stock!

Kiseki

Hmm...

Volumes 4 through 9 of the Rose of Versailles DVD Collection.

Armani Makeup, probably some eyeliner pencils, compact pressed powder and a couple of the fluid sheers.

kenmei

- Another good year
smiles.gif

- Books
- Clothes

...Yeah, I am also not too hard to please. Oh wait, of course!

- World peace

There we go. Someone give me THAT.
winks.gif

cami101

Frames for my law license and diploma, a yarn winder and swift, more yarn, and a goldfish. I'm simple like that!
smiles.gif
And the Dior Holiday palette. I haven't seen it, but I want it every year.

labellavita7

Oh if I could fit things into my apartment I would want sooo many things.. but for now I know I want...

Hairspray DVD
Superbad DVD (if it's out by then)
MAC or Sephora gift card
New purse
maybe some nice looking jewelry

ArelysAdriana

Sex and the City the complete series
Twilight Zone: The Complete Definitive Collection
Tarina Tarantino Barbie medallion
Coach Legacy Leather satchel
Money to finish my foot tattoos
New glasses

And to renew mine and my boyfriends' Walt Disney World annual passes, we miss the mouse!

Divinity

I ALWAYS want MAC! But I also want a couple of Tarina Tarantino pieces from the gothic lola collection AND Psycho Beach Party. That DVD has been on my list for two years now!

messhead

I want this really soft plushy blanket from Restoration Hardware, Some classic tall UGG's in Chestnut (mine are pretty beat!), and some cash to help pay off debt!
winkiss.gif

mrsgray

here's what I asked for

1) baby phat jacket & matching lace up boots
2) cutting table for my sewing
3) gift card to Mac
4) Sonia Kashuk limited edition brushes at Target
5) gift card to Starbucks
6) money to buy fabric

I'm really hoping for the Mac gift card to start my collection to growing, I only told my brother I wanted it so we'll see. If not, I'll be hitting them up Dec. 26 ROFLOL (I'm craving..yes craving a few things from them right now)