What is the best eyemakeup remover?If price does not matter?

EmbalmerBabe

Thankyou I have tried about a zillion brands and everything sucks somehow..
weeping.gif

Cruella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
I've tried a lot but my favourite is L'ancome Bi-Facil. It even removes Liguidlast liners
icon_eek.gif

I love this stuff but I hate paying $23 for it
weeping.gif

KaylaGrace

Quote:
I've tried a lot but my favourite is L'ancome Bi-Facil. It even removes Liguidlast liners
icon_eek.gif

I totally agree. I love that one.
Cheaper, I like Nivea Eyemakeup Remover. Its really good also

lsperry

Quote:
icon_eek.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
I love this stuff but I hate paying $23 for it
weeping.gif

Ditto to both....I only need to use mine when I wear the one liquidlast liner I own....Have had the remover for about a year.

I use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple facial cleanser to remove all my makeup. Does a very good, one-time-wash job...

Bianca

The best one ever in my opinion is The Bodyshop chamomille eye makeup remover, the liquid, not the gel. It's perfect!

hypodermic

Cococut oil. It's cheap, you can get a gigantic thing of it from MOST grocery stores (or organicy kinda stores) for about $6. It solid so it's easy to control, but then melts on skin contact. It doesn't cause breakouts. It washes away easily. And it smells GOOD! It gets EVERYTHING off, even Liquidlast. You can't go wrong. I use it as a moisturizer mixed with a little water too after shaving. <3

Shawna

I like Cetaphyl (sp?) You can get a huge bottle at Costco or Walmart and it removes everything including liquidlast, it doesn't sting my eyes, and it is safe for sensitive skin. It is the gel/cream version.

User67

Quote:
icon_eek.gif

Neutrogena makes one that is exactly like it & that's what I use :dance:

eowyn797

i totally second the Coconut Oil vote!

i also like Almay's makeup remover apds when i'm lazy. i haven't ever had it not get anything off with a little gentle back and forth...

NikkiHorror

I'm happy with Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Total Makeup Remover. It says you can use it all over the face, but I just use it on eyes and lips. $10.00 gets you 4 Fl. oz of dual-action (shake it, then use it) remover with Aloe, Cucumber and Fennel fruit extract. It's lasted me quite a long time, but I like it! Next I want to try LUSH's Ultra Bland. Anyone ever tried it?

sarahhh

you might want to try marykay eye makeup remover.. i dont normally liek there stuff all that much, but i tried it one day, and it got most everything off in a swipe!

Kat

Sorbelene cream - cheap and removes everything. Non-scented and non-irritating too. And quite light, considering. I think you might call it Vitamin E Cream or something outside of Australia!

prinzessin784

I tried the Almay wipes and they were SOOOO oily that the oil got inside my eye and I couldn't see through the sludge for an hour. I kept washing my eye out and it didn't do anything! It removed the makeup but damn, it wasn't worth it!

My favorite is the Clinique one in the blue bottle. It's gentle (and its by Clinique so it's allergy tested!) and it works great!

delovely

Revlon Colorstay eye&lip makeup remover is really good! its only about $5 and it wipes off all of my waterproof mascara/liquid liner quite well. I usually do have to wipe twice though.

Hawkeye

Clinique-the kind in the blue bottle. Not the purple stuff-that stuff will burn your eyes but the one in the blue is nice
greengrin.gif