What is your name? Small Survey

CantAffordMAC

Name: Rebecca
Profession: Cosmetologist.
Ethnicity: Black, Irish, Dutch, Native American
I just say black and white
smiles.gif

Divinity

My name is Jessica. I am 27 and currently living in Chicago - a little over a year and can't wait to get out back to Colorado. My job as a massage therapist at a small family spa is fantastic and my clients are gems.

Dark_Phoenix

Name: Appolinaria (or Evey, either is okay, but when I was little the teacher would mispronounce my name alot so I just go by Evey, a variation of my middle name)
Profession: Student, taking a gap year
Ethnicity: Bahraini (Arab)/Italian (European)

A little more about me...
I like diet coke, MAC, and heated blankets in the winter. My favorite hobbies are playing video games and live role playing. I'm getting a set of acryllic nails put on tommorow XD

BeautyPsycho

Hello!
smiles.gif
My name is Brankica (Brankee-tz-a not Brankika<<I'm not good with these lol...), 21 years old... I'm originally from Serbia, currently- upstate NY.

urbanlilyfairy

Name: Doris
Location: Azzano Decimo , (Pn) Italy ...It's in the Friuli Venezia Region ..the North country ...about 1 hour north of Venice.
Profession: Domestic Empress
Ethnicity: Spanish and German My mother is half Guatemalan and half German
I'm Married to a great guy who serves in the USAF and that is why we live here in ITaly. My 7 year anniversary is coming up in a few days! ..no kids yet but we are trying lol ...got two puppies that are like my children. I'm originally from New Orleans, La and miss my peeps like crazy but Italy is beautiful and the people here are great.

Place I want to visit most: All of Europe while im here ya know ...going to spend Christmas in ROME ! but i really really want to visit Japan someday =)
how i got into MAC:
Oh and I got into Mac by finding specktra ...I have always been a makeupaholic but I didn't have any MAC till one day i was on MUA and people kept talking about nc25 and blah blah and im like what is that ? what do they mean lol ..then i foudn specktra and all that MAC jargon slowly began to make sense and I jumped on the MAC bandwagon lol.

a bit more randomness: I have a bunny fixation ..i don't know why but I love bunnies, geishas and everything that sparkles. yep thats about it ok love ya bye bye now....
cutey.gif

rabideloise

Name: Karina, and yes I get called Katrina, Corenna, Corrina, etc.
Location: Hartford, CT area, but I also visit the Dallas/Fort Worth area frequently because my parents live there. I'm originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota. On January 16 I will be leaving the country to spend 6 months in Uppsala, Sweden
smiles.gif

Profession: I work part-time at a popular Swedish clothing store and I go to UConn full-time.
Ethnicity: I'm American--Norwegian, Manx (my dad's side of the family emigrated from the Isle of Man, between England and Ireland) Danish, and Swedish.

Favorite Vacation Area: Prague was definitely amazing, and Seville tops my list. I really want to go to Hawaii!
How did you get into MAC: One of my friends kept talking about it!
Future Plans: Living in Sweden for six months, finishing my bachelor's degree, hopefully working for a publisher or a magazine in the next three years.

lizardprincesa

Hi Nikki! Great post!

I'm Cheryl Faith.(I always sign my 1st & middle names.)
("Lizardprincesa" comes from loving the poetry & Life stories of James Douglas Morrison, who died long before I was aware of him...)
I'm 24
winks.gif
well...I feel 24, but I'm slightly older than that...I was born in Brooklyn, NY, but grew up, from age 1, in upstate NY. I lived in England 4 years, in a little town in the West Midlands, where some people had never met an
"American," except on TV!

My heritage is also mutt
smiles.gif
My maternal grandpa was born in Jerusalem, when it was under the Ottoman Empire. He moved to Boston with his family when he
was
4.The rest of my relatives were Eastern-European, Austria/Hungary/Germany/Poland?/Chech/Russian? My grandmother, who is 95, has been doing a huge
genealogical study for the past 10 yrs. or so, & has discovered we have relatives from/in many corners of the World, including Australia, Israel, & more! (partly due to the Diaspora) My husband, to whom I've been married 6 years, comes from that little British town I mentioned. I lived there from 2001-2005, & our son, Leo, was born there in 2003. He has Down Syndrome, & he is an utterly amazing human being. He breaks all kinds of stereotypes, as he is 100% healthy (had a cold-once); he has no congenital defects; he is stubborn, manipulative, sweet, charming, intelligent, talented (musically & artistically), a wise-guy,& so much more! He's much like any little 4-yr-old boy, only his speech has been delayed & he walked a bit late. He is going to go to college, get married, break every stereotype he can!

Today,more people understand, a child who's born with Trisomy 21 is capable of anything, given the opportunity! He is challenging, tho...Communication is a developing area...but we're working on it. My background includes working in fields of education/advocacy, so Leo fits right in with my Life's path. I feel so rich, with my hubby, my son, & our 2 tangerine kitties!

I am passionate about a great many areas, including Writing, Reading, Theatre, Fashion (mainly vintage), Language (I'm a fluent communicator of Mexican Spanish) Music (various styles) & more...I LOVE m/u, as it is a beautiful, personal form of self-expression...I'm addicted to MAC!!!

Oh.....& I'm eccentric.....

With me, you can always find more words, but I think you already know more about me than you wanted to.....So thanx for reading, & have a *Sparkly* Day!

love & Meows, Cheryl Faith

"....Come to Sparkle the Dark Up, with just a Touch of Makeup on..."
Kate Bush, "December Will Be Magic Again"

Purity

Name: Sanna
Profession: Student at the royal institue of technology, Sweden, studying programming. Just recently took a year off, I'm going to start searching for jobs as soon my holiday is over.
Ethnicity: Swedish

makeupwhore54

Name: Im Ashlee (with 2 E's please!)
Location: Wilson Nc. I dont like it. Im southwest Pa girl, I miss it tons!
Profession:Right now I just babysit
greengrin.gif
I cant wait to find a job though.

Ethnicity:Oh my im a little of everything a mutt as well. Dutch, German, English,Italian and about 3 different kinds of American Indian. My mom calls me a Henis 54 (being from pa) and being so many lol.

Risser

Name: Chiung Wen is my real name, Chiung means fine jade and Wen means elegant. My husband and online friends ususally called me Risser.
Profession: Mechanical Designer
Ethnicity: Taiwanese

bebs

Ok.. My name is given name is Rebecca
I however go by the name Rachael (long story short is there were too many Rebecca’s in school and I wanted to be different even at such a young age! – 1st grade)

I live with my husband in southern Cali., oc.. Or Irvine if you want a real pin point location on the map. However we keep debating about moving and the date.. right now it only after I get out of school and the rest is up in the air.

I’m 21 almost 22 (late Feb.)

At the moment I am going to school for being a teacher with a minor in history and I work with kids at an after school program, we mostly work on homework and then teaching, during the summer I work at the local boys and girls club and supervise the kids there. (When in school I work with 4th and 5th graders at the moment – my husband says I act just like them when I’m home) and.. well I totally love kids when they are younger.. and well I cant really stand teenagers most of the time. and I have thought about locking them in the closet once and a while .. i.e. my younger brother.

Ethnicity. I don’t know all of it.. I just know I have freckles and I’m way to pale for my own good today .. I know part… but well I’m to lazy to type it all out at the moment

More about me: I’m a total bookworm. More so then most, we have a library in our house at the moment and it is growing by the day. I love history and fantasy.. sci fi. (My husbands’ nickname for me is worm because of my “mad reading skills” as he puts it)

I tend to be a dork, as I love spinning and bubbles and shinny objects … you think I’m joking don’t you? Wrong!

I’m an artist and so is my husband, most rooms in the house have been painted by us at some point in time even if they have posters up now.. there are designs everywhere, ranging from murals on a wall.. to the ceiling depends on the mood.. my work is mostly tribal and free flowing, his is always well thought out and artfully placed… we’ve really made the place ours

I find it funny and fascinating that I love make up.. and love color with it.. but when I paint.. draw or anything it is always gray scale and I almost always refuse to let any color in it. (and when I have to its in photoshop or over tracing paper as to save the real work)

Ooo and you must all feel sorry for my Son if I ever have one because I’ve already decided to name him Jareth after the mighty Goblin King from the Labyrinth .. I’m positively obsessed with that movie and have been since I was 4 years old.. And since I was 10, I’ve known that I would someday call my boy that. My husband however disagrees with me and says that he’ll take the poor child away from me and name him before I have a chance to. (and then I’m also not allowed to name any pets either however I do so and change said names whenever I feel like it.)

I keep thinking about changing my last name to my husbands but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.. however the agreement to my self is that I will change it once we have kids.

I tend to talk way to much and ramble on when I should have stopped ages ago

Chic 2k6

my real name is Siobhan. I'm named after Siobhan Fahey from Bananarama

I'm from England, I'm 17 coming up to 18 and currently at college.

I love rock music/hair metal stuff and I'm a big big fan of Velvet Revolver, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Motley Crue and bands like that. I love doing photography for a hobby and wants to become a professional, I have a possibility of adding Slash & Duff to my photography portfolio if they give me permission in March (wooo) and I want to work on the music side of photography such as photographing bands.

landonsmother

My name is LISA. 22 years old. Maui, Hawaii situated. It definitely is paradise. Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa is the work place. I have a wonderful boyfriend named Patrick. We’ve been together for 4 years & 9 months & still growing strong. We’ve created a miracle named Landon Jacob who is now 26 months old. I am 100% Filipino but born & raised on Maui. I discovered MAC about almost 3 years ago. Got hooked on MAC a few months before they launched Rebel Rock. Ummm, what else? That’s all I can think of right now. LOL.

Sound Of Vision

My name is Tamara and my second name (I got by baptism) is Aurelija, (Aurum=Gold, so...Goldie, haha) after my aunt.
I don't like how is Tamara pronounced in English, gives me the creeps.

I'm 21, student, from Split, Croatia.

I don't really like the reason why I got this name (at the time I was born, there were popular few songs with my name, and my mother was very trendy person
angry.gif
). I like some names she was considering, but, meh, I got this and I think every name carries some kind of personality. (Yeah, I've been reading name meanings and did the numerology
th_wink3.gif
)

I've got few nicks for my name, but the simplest ones are Tam, Tame or Tami (Tammy).

Moxy

Name: Staša (similar to Stacia)
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia (Most of people don't know where my country is, so for geographical orientation, Slovenia is surrounded by Italy, Austria, Hungary and Croatia - yep, those are my border countries!)
Profession: Still studying (2 courses til I get my masters degree in Slovene language and literature AND English language and literature - I'm a linguist and I'll be doing translation, interpreting, correcting texts before they get published, I can even do columns or articles in newspapers/magazines...)
Ethnicity: 100% Slovenian...I think! heehee
greengrin.gif